The 29 Most Ridiculously Hot Female Fighters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I always do this in the Marvel and Other Discussion Threads might as well spread the love here as well. (Maybe Jerry will make a few of these too! hahahaha)

Aug. 6 11:57 PM by KenTheGreat1

(A/N: Formerly known as "The 25 Most Ridiculously Hot Female Fighters." We added a few more.)

We've been playing our collective asses off in Soul Calibur IV this last week, taking exhaustive notes on the fine graphics. Love 'em or not, females in fighting games are always going to be downright sexy. But even though the soul still burns, the SlobsofGaming will never forget the beautiful women of fighting games past and present.

Join us as we steamroll through our newest countdown, dedicated to the most underclothed, overboobed, and unflinchingly hot fighting femmes in gaming history -- Are you ready for this?

29. Setsuka (Soul Calibur)
101713-19.jpg

Setsuka ranks as one of the best (and newer) characters to be introduced to any fighting game. Best outfit EVER. Yes, our bottom entry is a Soul Calibur IV fighter, but Setsuka's always one of our first choices in a match.

Measurements/Stats: Age: 24, Height: 5' 6'', Weight: 114 lbs.

28. Rouge (Power Stone)
101713-25.jpg

One of gaming's greatest casualties was the Power Stone series on Dreamcast. As a result, scorching gypsy Rouge has been doomed to obscurity. What a world!

Measurements/Stats: Age: 23, Height: 5' 6'', Weight: 105 lbs.

27. Angel (King of Fighters)
101713-30.jpg

This sexy Mexican is famous among fighting characters just for her winning quote alone: "Do I make you hard?" I mean, wow. That's almost as racy as Mai's "Me Bouncy!"

Measurements/Stats: Bust: 92cm, Waist: 69cm, Hips: 89cm.

26. Crimson Viper (Street Fighter)
101713-1.jpg

There's no fooling anyone -- this new addition to the Street Fighter lineup is clearly modeled after Angelina Jolie. Not the ghoulishly thin "Wanted" Jolie, but the boobalicious "Tomb Raider" Jolie, mind you. That woman needs to eat a sandwich or something.

Measurements/Stats: Unknown, but probably close to Angelina Jolie's (when she wasn't a skeleton).

25. Kitana (Mortal Kombat)
101713-11.jpg

Even when she was getting her skull and spine ripped out of her torso, Kitana was so hot she stole the show in Mortal Kombat II. Too bad her fan lift-jump kick combo was so cheap, or we might have ranked her higher. Still, Kitana looks good for someone who's over 10,000 years old.

Measurements/Stats: Judging by her film counterpart, Talisa Soto, Bust: 86.5cm, Waist: 61cm, Hips: 86.5cm.

24. Blue Mary (King of Fighters)
101713-10.jpg

Blue Mary has been in several different fighters since her initial role in Fatal Fury 3, from KOF '97 to King of Fighters XI. She's also the only KOF fighter with as much bounce in her step as Mai Shiranui, which we appreciate greatly. Let's hope her character in KOF XII kicks some ass, too!

Measurements/Stats: (Estimated) Bust: 86cm, Waist: 54cm, Hips: 85cm.

23. Shiki (Samurai Shodown)
101713-27.jpg

Yep, Samurai Showdown's still around, and the fighting roster has grown to an almost ridiculous number. Shiki sports the largest bust line in the series, and makes an appearance in the classic SVC Chaos game. Too bad she died off so early in the Samurai Shodown 64 series.

Measurements/Stats: Unknown, also dead.

22. Helena (Dead or Alive)
101713-26.jpg

There's pretty much nothing as unique as a French woman who fights in tournaments using Chinese martial arts. Helena's secured a place above the rest of the DOA girls with a grace and poise befitting her character. We can't make any sense out of her backstory (or anyone else's), though.

Measurements/Stats: Bust: 90cm, Waist: 56cm, Hips: 86cm.

21. Sonya Blade (Mortal Kombat)
101713-24.jpg

In a game as gory and violent as Mortal Kombat, it was interesting to see Sonya Blade keeping pace with the likes of Scorpion and Raiden. Her signature Kiss of Death was also something that couldn't be imitated by anyone else. One interesting side note -- her film counterpart, actress and Playboy Model Bridgette Wilson, was also a total babe.

Measurements/Stats: Who cares? She's fighting f--king Superman in the next MK game. How awesome is that?

20. Black Orchid (Killer Instinct)
101713-14.jpg

Killer Instinct had a lot of weird and interesting No Mercy moves, but Orchid's was definitely the best. By unzipping her top and flashing her opponent, her finisher was both arousing and deadly. Makes you wonder -- what was under that green spandex, anyway?

Measurements/Stats: Unknown, especially since Killer Instinct 3 may never see daylight.

19. Rainbow Mika (Street Fighter)
101713-18.jpg

Rainbow Mika, one of the few female wrestlers in this lineup, is a diehard fan of Zangief. About the only thing wackier than her attacks and throws is that outfit. Hmm -- Actually, as far as this list goes, it's pretty conservative.

Measurements/Stats: Bust: 97cm, Waist: 72cm, Hips: 93cm.

18. Christie (Dead or Alive)
101713-22.jpg

Christie holds quite a record in the DOA series. As far as official, canon storylines are concerned, she's the only fighter in the series to actually appear naked. (Check out her ending movie in Dead or Alive 3!)

Measurements/Stats: Bust: 93cm, Waist: 59cm, Hips: 88cm.

17. Baiken (Guilty Gear)
101713-28.jpg

For a girl missing her right arm and left eye, Baiken is still one ravishing ronin. Initially a boss and hidden character in the Guilty Gear series, she joined the regular lineup in Guilty Gear X. In a series populated with demons, robots, and contortionists, being able to stand out is quite a feat for Baiken.

Measurements/Stats: Missing her arm puts her weight at 99 pounds.

16. Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur)
101713-16.jpg

Ah, Sophitia. Ever since Soul Edge, we've had quite a liking for this Greek goddess. Now that she's a mother, we can officially classify Sophitia as a "hot mama".

Measurements/Stats: Unknown, too busy playing Soul Calibur IV.

15. Bonne Jenet (King of Fighters)
101713-17.jpg

Mark of the Wolves still stands as one of our favorite 2D fighters, and Bonne Jenet hit the scene with some crazy combos. She's also a pirate, and female pirates are hot. We can't wait to see her in the next King of Fighters...

Measurements/Stats: Unknown, but apparently got one hell of a boob job for KOF Maximum Impact 2.

14. Cammy White (Street Fighter)
101713-23.jpg

Cammy, our favorite of the New Challengers, is currently in the running for a playable role in SFIV. Capcom's been coy about the the status of her debut, but we're hoping like hell we'll we something soon. For now, we'll just have to enjoy this poster.

Measurements/Stats: Bust: 86cm, Waist: 57cm, Hips: 88cm.

13/12 (TIE). Nina & Anna Williams (Tekken)
101713-29.jpg

101713-9.jpg

Blonde, powerful, and blue-eyed, Nina's a threat to anyone who isn't careful. Her neverending catfights with vicious younger sibling Anna has always been a highlight of the Tekken series, and we're dying to play as both Williams sisters in Tekken 6. It's gonna be a long wait.

Measurements/Stats: Random, keep cryogenically freezing themselves.

11. Vanessa Lewis (Virtua Fighter)
101713-21.jpg

Make no mistake, Vanessa will kick your ass with her blitz-type fighting style! And do you see those abs? She could crush a truck with that midriff!

Measurements/Stats: Bust: 93cm, Waist: 57cm, Hips: 93cm.

10. Tina Armstrong (Dead or Alive)
101713-13.jpg

Since the first Dead or Alive, Tina's always been the most powerful of the female fighters. Although her moves can be slow, they're awesome to watch. (Especially when you record the fights and direct the camera yourself.)

Measurements/Stats: Bust: 95cm, Waist: 60cm, Hips: 89cm.

9. Felicia (Darkstalkers)
101713-6.jpg

Felicia is possibly the only furry that we'd want to bone. She's more cat than girl, but she's also the only fighter on this list that's always nude. That is a textbook definition of "ridiculously sexy."

Measurements/Stats: Bust: 88cm, Waist: 61cm, Hips: 87cm.

8. Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
101713-5.jpg

Cheap! Although she's essentially the girl version of that goddamn cheap-ass Eddy, Christie's moveset has been reworked to be twice as unpredictable! Still, her outfits are pretty hot, so we can't be too mad about getting our asses handed to us in so many fights.

Measurements/Stats: Age: 20, Height: 5' 8'', Weight: 128 lbs.

7. Taki (Soul Calibur)
101713-20.jpg

Frankly, I'm not sure exactly how Taki's armor classifies itself as, well, armor. Not that we're complaining. Hell, more ninjas should wear completely non-concealing spandex!

Measurements/Stats: Bust: HUGE, Waist: Tiny, Hips: Sweet Jeezus.

6. Sarah Byrant (Virtua Fighter)
101713-12.jpg

Miss Bryant is the ultimate blonde bombshell, and don't you forget it. Her devastating kick combos in Virtua Fighter have always been painful, but this beauty does her fighting in high heels. Um, ouch?

Measurements/Stats: Bust: 90cm, Waist: 57cm, Hips: 90cm.

5. Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
101713-8.jpg

She's the main character of the Darkstalkers series, and someone we'd love to turn into a vampire for. In any game that pits Capcom against SNK, Marvel, or wombats, you can bet you'll always see this succubus around. She's not evil, just ridiculously hot.

Measurements/Stats: Bust: 86cm, Waist: 56cm, Hips: 83cm.

4. Isabella "Ivy" Valentine (Soul Calibur)
101713-3.jpg

BEWBS!

Measurements/Stats: Seriously, BEWBS.

3. Chun Li (Street Fighter)
101713-4.jpg

Chun Li's gigantic thighs brought many a gamer to Street Fighter II, and the width of her hips as been a closely analyzed feature for years. Make them a little too big or small, and people start rioting! Chun Li's legs don't just dish out a mean lighting kick, they move the whole damn world.

Measurements/Stats: Bust: 88cm, Waist: 58cm, Hips: 90cm.

2. I-No (Guilty Gear)
101713-7.jpg

She carries a Duesenburg, curses up a storm, sports a sexy little beauty mark, and is modeled after Japanese hottie Ringo Shiina. I-No is the epitome of Japanese rock, and about ten bajillion times hotter than most video game characters could try to be. Also, you can almost see her nipples in her winning pose...

Measurements/Stats: Um. Didn't you hear me? Winning pose. Nipples. Go get Guilty Gear XX and start playing!

1. Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)
101713-2.jpg

And we finally come to the queen of the fighters. The original innovator of gaming's jiggle physics, Mai Shiranui, the only ninja to out-sexy Soul Calibur's Taki, is our top pick. Fact: Approximately one-tenth of the Internet is devoted to fan art of Mai's breast and butt cleavage.

Measurements/Stats: Bust: 85cm, Waist: 54cm, Hips: 90cm.

Funny, the way these chicks are drawn, there is no way their stated height and weight measurements would be right lol.

I'd take a figure of mostly all of them. Can't wait for the Medicom Chun Li figure to come out. Nice list and great pics.

most of those chicks look like young little bimbos rather then fighters.

Kitana should be in the top 10 easy.

MK women for me..

:monkey5

jadetokit.jpg

sexymileenano2.jpg

Mkd_jade.jpg

mileenajadekitanawallpaperdd1.jpg

Last edited:
how did angela from ninja gaiden not make this list? she would beat the crap out of most of these bimbos

i remember playing MKII religiously as a kid. i hated mileena and kitana cuz they would always kick my ass. i remember i would keep reseting the game until i got a set up where they were both near the bottom of the ladder. one time i was fighting kitana in one of the hardest stages with jax. her freakin' fan slices and swipes were pissing me off so bad that i just starting hitting every button as fast as i could and finally kicked her ass and then preceded to have jax rip those ^^^^ing arms out of her sockets, fans and all. and that was the end of that.

yeesh Mike, you've covered near basically every thing 'top 29 female' related from Comics,Movie stars,video games, ect,ect... whats next "adult" stars?

just ribbin ya. ;P

Last edited:
Well this sucks, I thought this was real female fighters I was going to see. Not over exaggerated cartoonish chicks... But whatever floats your boats guys. :monkey1

Some great art there though, so thanks for that! :rock

Back