• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Darth Vader PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may want to check with Radagaster, he won a Darth Vader PF AP in SDCC08 Freaks Party DOI contest ;)

tylerd tryed offering me the EX like just a month ago, he may still have it, hes a good seller i recommend him.

tylerd tryed offering me the EX like just a month ago, he may still have it, hes a good seller i recommend him.

He is no longer a board member. Thanks though. I actually just bought the exclusive off of Viper22. :banana

Congrats BM.;) I'm also after this piece but cant find it cheaper than 650 AUD over here at the moment.

Last edited:
Congrats on a great p.f. of one of the most iconic movie characters of all time.

I love mine.

:)

Nice score my friend. Save some money for the beer in two weeks though :D

Which ones are you on the lookout for now?

Nice score my friend. Save some money for the beer in two weeks though :D

Which ones are you on the lookout for now?

Next I think I will go for Boba and Obi. Han and Leia are still pretty cheap. Since I have been able to get the exclusives at reasonable prices it may take some searcing. Boba I could care less about the exclusive.

Good luck on the Bpba Fett hunt (shouldn't be too hard). I have been thinking of adding that one to my collection as well.

Oh yea....Been there, done that.

:lol

Very entertaining. It has been fun going back and reading all the PF threads. I never read them because I never got PF's. Now that I have decided to make my primary collection PF's I have read them all. Now that I think about it now is the time for a new thread. More to come.......

Cool. Have fun with the new collection. I have 9 p.f.'s now (a mix). If I kept everything I would have probably over 20 by now.

I cutback, as I was running out of room and decided to stick with movie characters. I sold off the Marvel and I decided not to be a completist in the Star Wars line and sold off some of those as well.

I love all the pieces I kept and have 5 on pre-order now. So, I am sure I'll hit the 20 mark again someday and will be out of room again...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back