Happy Birthday IronFingaz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Happy Birthday brother :happybday

I give you a ton of ^^^^ but you know I love you (except when you're hiding behind a ^^^^ing wall)

Can't wait to :cut your ^^^^^ ass tonight.

Have a great one dude!!!

:duff :fest Happy Birthday Anders!!! :fest :duff

wutang.jpg

Happy Birthday Anders!!!

:fireworks :fest :happybday :fest :fireworks

Don't listen to these guys... keep playing the way you want to play! CliffyB said that MP was supposed to be about the cover system and not end up a shottie circle dance (even though that's what it became anyway), so you are playing the way it was meant to be played!!! :rock :rock :rock :D

THANK YOU ALL!!! :duff :duff :duff

Loki (Not unless i get you first :gun), Ill (WU-TANG FOREVER!!!), Kain (I got something you can blow tonight, IF your playing :gun), Josh, Lonnie, P!tu (******), Badmoon, Alice & Neil :duff :monkey2

Not doing much this birthday. Me, my parents, brother and his GF just came back from our favorite chinese resturant. My parents are going on vacation for two weeks tomorrow (a present in itself :joy) so we be holding anything until after they come back. Not that i'm complaining, i just want the presents not the company :D

Back