If Catwoman is in Batman 3 who should play her?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Britain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who could bring the same edge, the same note-perfect danger to Catwoman that Heath Ledger brought to Joker? It's no longer enough for her to look good in a catsuit.

And no one say Megan Fox.

My choice? Helen Mirren!

Rachel Wiesz is a good choice. Maybe Carrie Ann Moss? When did they say Catwoman wouldn't be in the 3rd movie? I was hoping she would be...

I'd hate to tie the Batman legacy to Brokeback Mountain any further...

But Anne Hathaway looks exactly like Selina Kyle.

anne_hathaway002.jpg

Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connelly or Jessica Biehl.

All great suggestions! I'm diggin the possibility of Anne Hathaway but she seems too nice. Angelina Jolie... maybe... she certainly has the look, attitude and she can sorta act... but something inside of me just doesn't want her to do it.

I really need to find that article saying Catwoman won't be in a third Bat movie... that has kinda made me sad :monkey2

I would much rather see the Riddler and Penguin in the a third movie as well as 2-face but if we had to see catwoman I don't think I would want Jolie to be cast in the role.

Where have they said that Catwoman won't be in the next movie?

And, I think Rosario Dawson would be a good choice.

Where have they said that Catwoman won't be in the next movie?

And, I think Rosario Dawson would be a good choice.

"Batman screenwriters David Goyer and Jonah Nolan have responded to claims that the baddies in Batman 3 will be Catwoman and The Penguin by saying that the baddies in Batman 3 definitely won’t be Catwoman and The Penguin. They’ve got a whole raft of other villains to chose from, so why pick the two most obvious?"

Luckily, Batman writers David Goyer and Jonah Nolan agree with us, although their reasoning has slightly less to do with the preservation of a slightly unnatural sexual fantasy than ours. Totalfilm reports:

“In the first movie we use Ra’s Al Ghul and The Scarecrow, who had not been in the movies before, and had not been in the sixties TV show before. And there are dozens if not hundreds of other characters that fit that bill. Everyone says its gotta be The Penguin or Catwoman… well I completely disagree.”

they said something about Angelina Jolie making a bid for this role

Julie Newmar said she'd like Jolie to play Catwoman in the film if she is included but Jolie hasn't ever been approach or hasn't ever commented on it.

I don't think she'll be in it but if she is I'd choose Stana Katic, she was small parts on 24 and will be on the upcoming season of Heroes, Quantum of Solace and in The Spirit. She has that look of Selina Kyle IMHO and if you imagine the cowl on her, the lips and facial structure are a good match.

StanaKatic.jpg

610x.jpg

stana-katic1.jpg

I'm intrigued by the possibility of Maggie Gylinhal becoming Catwoman...maybe using the alias of Selina Kyle by day...bit of a stretch though considering she got bbq'd so nicely

I'd love to see a love interest and the psychological ramifications of Catwoman/Selina make her the best choice. Although I wouldn't mind if they brought in Talia, seeking revenge against her Bruce for her father's death.

I'd love to see a love interest and the psychological ramifications of Catwoman/Selina make her the best choice. Although I wouldn't mind if they brought in Talia, seeking revenge against her Bruce for her father's death.

I was just thinking today that bringing in Catwoman AND Talia - to create a love triangle - might be interesting. Talia would be a great part for someone, and while Catwoman is more iconic Talia, to me, is the best female villain in the Batman world.

Back