Today's Haul: Hot Toys Batman in Original Begins suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

316what

The Real Vic Mackey
Reaction score
Soon to be Hell if I don't change my ways.
Wife just called to let me know my Hot Toys Batman Begins original suit figure arrived from mista305. Now I have to sit at work for another 8 hours before I can see it myself.

Pics sometime this weekend, probably tomorrow since Friday is poker night.

Thanks again Joe.

Wife just called to let me know my Hot Toys Batman Begins original suit figure arrived from mista305. Now I have to sit at work for another 8 hours before I can see it myself.

Pics sometime this weekend, probably tomorrow since Friday is poker night.

Thanks again Joe.

Enjoy him dude.......This fig Rocks...............:rock:rock:rock

Mine is due to arrive fed ex today too. Its nice as my battle w/ Animate continues.

Sweet, Im waiting for mine to arrive from him as well. It sucks being across the country from him though, Ill have to wait until next week.

Oh shat... Thought I was gonna get my Hot Toy Original suit Batman from Mista yesterday as the FEDEX tracking number he sent me said it was to be delivered on yesterday. Waitied all day for it and nothing..... I called FED EX to find out what the deal is and they said that They never recieved the package from shipper....
SO just in case you have a tracking number and want to be sure its coming according to FEDEX site, you might want give them a call to see if everything looks good...

Oh BTW Joe is looking into it... I hope it didnt get lost... or if it hasnt shipped yet I gotta wait another week for it... I m thinking of just going down to Florida and picking up personally... any freaks in Atlana, GA need theres picked up? I pick it for you if you want.

Oh shat... Thought I was gonna get my Hot Toy Original suit Batman from Mista yesterday as the FEDEX tracking number he sent me said it was to be delivered on yesterday. Waitied all day for it and nothing..... I called FED EX to find out what the deal is and they said that They never recieved the package from shipper....
SO just in case you have a tracking number and want to be sure its coming according to FEDEX site, you might want give them a call to see if everything looks good...

Oh BTW Joe is looking into it... I hope it didnt get lost... or if it hasnt shipped yet I gotta wait another week for it... I m thinking of just going down to Florida and picking up personally... any freaks in Atlana, GA need theres picked up? I pick it for you if you want.

Robin,
I just sent you an email it looks like about 20-30 guys may be effected by what happened, not sure if they are all freaks or not...I am going to post an update in my shipping update on the dealers thread so no one beats me up!!

Joe

Same thing happened to me. Mine was supposed to be here yesterday. :(

Mine is supposed to arrive on Monday....I hope I'm not in that 20....:(

I'm sad. :(

Sometime next week for me, now... :monkey2

I'm going to go slam my head down on a pencil. brb

Damn it. Mine hasn't changed from Package Data transmitted to FedEx. :(

Back