Life-size GOW 2 Lancer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabberjawa

Baggins, James Baggins
Reaction score
Amazon exclusive Gears of War 2 Lancer

51PNQllzR-L._SS400_.jpg

When I first saw this I dismissed it as being lifesize from the price and also the dinky little picture which shows it as being barely bigger than a game case.

But sure enough there are pics of Cliffy B holding this beast (look to left part of page)

Forgive me if this has been posted, I didn't see it in the GOW thread.

Amazon exclusive Gears of War 2 Lancer

51PNQllzR-L._SS400_.jpg

When I first saw this I dismissed it as being lifesize from the price and also the dinky little picture which shows it as being barely bigger than a game case.

But sure enough there are pics of Cliffy B holding this beast (look to left part of page)

Forgive me if this has been posted, I didn't see it in the GOW thread.

I thought it was just going to be a small thing. Can anyone confirm this size? :banana:lol

Ordered the bundle with the Limited Edition for only $10 more!!! At $140, I was so-so on the lancer, but at $80 (taking out the Limited Edition I was going to order anyway), it's a no-brainer!!!

is it the LE bundle ?($149.99)

keep the order just now & if it becomes available in Uk I'll let you know to cancel plenty of time in advance before you get charged

is it the LE bundle ?($149.99)

keep the order just now & if it becomes available in Uk I'll let you know to cancel plenty of time in advance before you get charged
It was just the Lancer by itself, Dee ordered for me and didn't know you could bundle them, adding the game knocks off $49.99 and for the LE all you have to add is $10.

I can order another LE Bundle for you if you like?

It looks NICE! That wasn't so apparent in the cliffB pics, although they provided useful scale comparison.
The Lancer is BIG and although some complain that it looks too plastic (not me) I think they did a great job on it, the Chainsaw bayonet has blood on it!! I think Karma said it best, buying this is like "Buying a Force FX Lightsaber", it may not be as detailed as the prop replicas, but in some ways much cooler (lights? sound).

I don't need this I dont need this I dont need this. Lets hope I can telling myself that.

Do you play GoW Chuck??? Join us some night if you do!!!

I do! .... I did!

I can't hang with you guys anyway, I'm not 1337 like that. To be honest the MP never really grabbed me on GOW-- I'm more of a COD4 guy :monkey3

I hope GOW2 will do it for me though MP wise.

I pre-ordered the Lancer with CE..... I kept saying, 'why do I need the CE'.... my GOW1 CE just sits there, it's pointless... but the artbook always gets me. I'm so easy.

The Lancer is BIG and although some complain that it looks too plastic (not me) I think they did a great job on it, the Chainsaw bayonet has blood on it!! I think Karma said it best, buying this is like "Buying a Force FX Lightsaber", it may not be as detailed as the prop replicas, but in some ways much cooler (lights? sound).

Right, I was expecting.... not very much, considering this thing is about $80-$90 bucks and is lifesize (of a huge weapon). I'm surprised to see the detailing in those closeups.

It looks more than satisfactory for that price. It's no where near say, if SS made one, but then it'd be what $600-$1000?

Ordered the bundle with the Limited Edition for only $10 more!!! At $140, I was so-so on the lancer, but at $80 (taking out the Limited Edition I was going to order anyway), it's a no-brainer!!!

No ^^^^! :banana

This one is a no-brainer.

Damn thing looks more accurate than the $900 version by Triforce.

Ordered mine.

Back