• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Hot Toys Short Necks and Relaxed Hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Title pretty much sums it up. I'm looking for some Hot Toys Short Neck joints and a pair of "relaxed" hands (from the Asian colored body). Below is a pic from some ebay auctions of the types:

IMG_3659.jpg

ht-tt38w-hands2

I have some $15 SDCC Gift Cards I'd be willing to trade. If you have multpiles, I have a couple of higher valued ones (not a $100, but some close) that I would trade. Or if you even have full TrueTypes available, I'd be interested.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Are you looking for caucasian for both the neck and hands. cause I have a few neck peices but there Bronze color if it helps.

Just how dark are the bronze necks? I'd prefer the caucasian, but the bronze figure was the Beckham headsculpt one right?

Yeah the Beckham headsculpt...if that one works for you I got like 3 or 4 i think. do you want me to post a pic with that neck peice on a standard color body, so you can see how it looks

That doesn't look bad at all. PM me what you'll let me have them for.

Still looking for those hands though. My Joker will desperately need them :(

I have some Sideshow hands I could trade (including hand stumps!)

Last edited:
PM replied :rock

So I think I am good for now on the neck posts (but I could probably use more, so if you got them, still let me know) but now the main priority of this thread is for those relaxed Hot Toys hands.

My Joker really needs some ungloved hands!

After getting Joker today, I found out he is on the lighter Asian colored body. So if anyone has a pair of those hands from an extra Asian Truetype, that would be great. Also could use more neck posts (those the color isn't that important as they aren't seen on the clothed figure).

Back