Hasbro Millennium Falcon Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
Hasbro's rumored New Falcon!

Star Wars related, but Hasbro. If rumors are to be believed I am totally in for this. It looks to be well done AND huge.

normal_bmf_falcon.jpg
[/IMG]

Image from Galactic Hunter.

Re: Hasbro's rumored New Falcon!

I need something to reference the size and scale, but it does look nice. It's also supposed to retail for about $150.

Well going by the console and chair that Han sits in during ANH I'd say that it's big enough for the figures to stand inside with the panels back on. Either way it's much bigger than the old vintage mold and I am totally in for this. I get mostly vintage re-dos anyway so this fits nicely. Also it's about as close to playset as Hasbro is gonna get anytime soon.

i heard a rumor of a 3 3/4 scale AT-TE too, dunno if theres any truth in that...

i heard a rumor of a 3 3/4 scale AT-TE too, dunno if theres any truth in that...

Uh, yep...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/j82P4UASPRw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/j82P4UASPRw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

hasbro039.jpg

https://www.mousedroid.com/feature/toyfair2008/toyfair2008-day1.html

That's a great looking Falcon, it does look big and detailed. Any news on when this baby will come out?

That Falcon is cool. If the figures can stand up inside it, then it must be pretty massive. I'd be tempted to get this, but I don't know what I would do with it. I saw a display once (Maybe Darth Neil's) where the person had a bunch of the star fighters hanging from the ceiling as if in battle. I'd love to have a display like that.

I'm all over that Falcon!!! It'll be a dream piece for sure! :rock Here's hoping the cokpit will seat four (including one Wookie).

I'm all over that Falcon!!! It'll be a dream piece for sure! :rock Here's hoping the cokpit will seat four (including one Wookie).

The news clip on GH (who we owe the picture to, and Hasbro is probably ready to kill :lol ) says 4 figures should fit comfortably into the new cockpit.

I need something to reference the size and scale, but it does look nice. It's also supposed to retail for about $150.

yea.......we need a fig for scale......because to me it looks about the same as the old one except they opened up some more parts to the ship itself.

The news clip on GH (who we owe the picture to, and Hasbro is probably ready to kill :lol ) says 4 figures should fit comfortably into the new cockpit.

Damn. If that is so then this is indeed mighty tempting.

Just for you IJ, again directly from GH.com:

GalacticHunter.com said:
A gorgeous Sith Witch conjured up this image (and click again for a massively oversized view) of the upcoming "BMF" Millennium Falcon from Hasbro. No, it's not a Code 3 or an impostor, this is it. Note that the cockpit looks to feature enough room for Chewbacca, Han Solo, the newly diminuitive modern era Princess Leia, and Goldenrod. There are lights, sounds, missiles, and even (hidden behind a door) a medbay. Just click on in and have a look. (Don't forget to click the image again to chew up major bandwidth and enjoy the grand tour!) Thank you to the Sith Witch for this glimpse of things to come.

so do you think it would roughly have to be 1 3/4 x or 2x the size of the old falcon?

At least 1.5x the old Falcon since it's been the same mold since 1977/78.

At least 1.5x the old Falcon since it's been the same mold since 1977/78.

that in itself will be pretty darn big. i would be tempted by this as well.

Let's see... should I get this or the Medicom RAH Henry Jones, Sr.

Hrm...

Let's see... should I get this or the Medicom RAH Henry Jones, Sr.

Hrm...

Falcon, Falcon, Falcon. :monkey3 Seriously, just picture the VOTC Han and Early Bird Chewbacca next to this beast, or even better, the cockpit. Chewie will FINALLY fit and be able to sit down!

Falcon, Falcon, Falcon. :monkey3 Seriously, just picture the VOTC Han and Early Bird Chewbacca next to this beast, or even better, the cockpit. Chewie will FINALLY fit and be able to sit down!

Don't forget half a dozen Sandtroopers trying to stop the ship and blast them! :D

Back