Medicom Chun-Li

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent47

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10075480

A bit pricey like all of medicom's stuff these days but makes me start wondering who else they'll be doing. At least Medicom's playing to their strengths. This anime stuff is what they do well. This and their fist of the north star stuff might be what gets me finally buying their stuff again.

Just noticed the other thread on this. Guess I am the last to learn.

Last edited:
I don't see why sideshow won't be carrying this line as well? They're already distributing Street Fighter PFs from Popculture. I'll just wait for them to distribute this, too.

What's their cancelation policy and when do you get charged?

You don't get pre-authorized until the item ships... Japan does things a bit different though, the actual charges are only done a few times during the month, so the pre-auth may drop off and the actual charge not show up for a couple of weeks. Also, you will get one charge for the item and a separate charge for the shipping... they only charge actual shipping and make the shipping charge after an item is shipped! Hobby Link Japan does this as well.

There is no cancellation charge if the item isn't preparing for shipping...

Hobby Search said:
Cancellation of an order is possible as long as it is not shipped.
Just give us your name, the item's name, its store code and the order number
of the order that you wish to cancel in this form.
However, please note that we would charge the customer 20% of the item's price as a cancellation fee if the order was already prepared for shipping.
There would be no cancellation fee if the order was not ready for shipment at the point of cancellation.
This applies to pre-order items as well as to currently available ones.

Please note that cancellation is NOT possible after the shipment.
You have to email to cancel an item, but now they have a form!!!

They are very quick with shipments, packed well, and I've never had a problem ordering from them! I recommend them and Hobby Link Japan highly!

Last edited:
I don't see why sideshow won't be carrying this line as well? They're already distributing Street Fighter PFs from Popculture. I'll just wait for them to distribute this, too.

Chun Li is listed as a Limited Item on Medicom's site, so there could be some reason Sideshow can't carry it, but since Hobby Search got it, I'm not sure how limited it will really be... they may have just listed it that way in case she didn't sell or something.

I like the Pop Culture PFs a lot, but I can't invest the money and space to take those on right now. Maybe one day, but for now, I think Medicom maybe my only resort to collect this series. Super articulated, well sculpted, and clothed 1:6 figures from the greatest 2D fighter of all-time? YES PLEASE!

Can someone post pictures as a reminder of what this figure looks like. Been a while since I seen it last.

I like the Pop Culture PFs a lot, but I can't invest the money and space to take those on right now. Maybe one day, but for now, I think Medicom maybe my only resort to collect this series. Super articulated, well sculpted, and clothed 1:6 figures from the greatest 2D fighter of all-time? YES PLEASE!

Can someone post pictures as a reminder of what this figure looks like. Been a while since I seen it last.

FIG-080801-1028S-2.jpg
FIG-080801-1028S-1.jpg

Of course I'm all over this. I was hoping it would be in today's newsletter, but... no! Might as well order it somewhere else, if SSC comes around the corner with another $179 price tag. I cancelled nearly all my Medicom pre orders with SSC, because they sell them for a ridiculous price.

Chun-Li is available for order at BBTS for $174.99. I know she's a bit pricey, but I put an order in just in case, hopefully some more e-tailers will be offering her for a cheaper price.

i like the legs and head sculpt, but I wouldnt wanna pay that much for her. I can see if it was Ryu, Ken, Vega or Cammy, but eh.....maybe if she was cheaper.

Back