The BEST Movies you Probably Never Seen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASEDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nothing better then seeing a good flick you never heard of, lets see whay happens. Theres alot of different taste here.

Fire & Ice - Animated, a Ralph Bakshi film. Would live to see a live action remake with a LOTR feel.

The Promise - Foreign Film - visually stunning

Shinobi - Heart Under Blade - Foreign Film, Motral Kombat the way it should be.

The Emperor and the Assassin - foreign film, about the 1st Emperor of China more story then action, but good.

The Wanderers - about greaser gang, good flick

Mischief - comedy - about a geek trying to get some, gotta love the '50s, this movie cracks me up.

True Romance.

I'm amazed that a lot of people still haven't seen this one.

True Romance is a great movie! It is quite possibly the only romantic movie I can stand watching again and again.:joy:banana:D
(And yes, it does count as a romance movie even with all the blood and awesome violence! :) )

Old Boy was crazy

I couldn't get thru Audition was tired that night

gotta check out session 9

The Proposition....if you like Westerns this movie will kick your ass.
And for my money Guy Pearce would be a great choice for The Riddler. Plus he's already worked with Nolan on Memento another great movie some of you may have not seen.

Dead Man was a good film, most people never saw it. It's a B&W Western directed by Jim Jarmusch and stars Johnny Depp and Lance Hendrickson. Odd film, but I loved it anyway.

Back