• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale HT Wolf Predator Original Ver. $175.00 Shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I still have an extra if anyone still needs one.

PM me

:lol:rotfl I was just busting your balls man. I think I remember these going for $300 when the hype was high. Seems you always miss out on these things. :monkey2

I am just glad it sold. That way you won't bump my thread in two months touting what a great deal it is.:lol:lol:lol

:lol:lol Did you get a lot of PMs last time? Free Exposure is good! :lol

Luckily I didn't get any. I happened to be talking with Danny on msn and he said dude, I will take that Elder and I was like wtf are you talking about? He showed me the thread and I edited the first post. Not sure if you saw it, but it said "^^^^ you Rory.":lol:lol:lol

Luckily I didn't get any. I happened to be talking with Danny on msn and he said dude, I will take that Elder and I was like wtf are you talking about? He showed me the thread and I edited the first post. Not sure if you saw it, but it said "^^^^ you Rory.":lol:lol:lol

No I didn't see that but man what a perfect time to use that gif!! :rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back