Goonies 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
goonies-2maybe.jpg

Actually, I consider this a Goonies news trifecta, since I believe the above picture found by /Film—showing the cast together after, what? Fifteen years?—is newsworthy in and of itself. Who shot this? For what? What the hell were they all doing together? Madness.

If you don't count the photo, the first real news is that Moviehole is reporting that Warner Bros. is planning on The Goonies 2 being a big summer release for 2010, instead of the long-rumored straight-to-DVD crap-out that had previously been planned. Last I heard, the movie was going to star the assumably goonalicious kids of the original Goonies, but who knows if that's true.

In more concrete, consumer-friendly news, /Film also has this pic of an unbelievably awesome pair of Goonies-themed Puma shoes. The shoes, which will be available in December, use Puma's new Disc Blaze Closure system, which is like velcro for grown-up douchebags, apparently. I would love it. I hate tying my shoes.

that is from a few years ago when they were doing the commentary for the dvd

Damn, Chunk looks good... I would have expected his ass to be all kinds of f'd up by now.

Damn, Chunk looks good... I would have expected his ass to be all kinds of f'd up by now.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I still can't believe that Josh Brolin played the older brother. I watched Goonies again last year after watching No Country and finally made the connection. Boy was I slow!:lol

No Goonies 2 for me. The first was special and needs nothing new. Love watching the Lauper video and the extras. Same thing with the other movies-Lost boys, Burbs, Breakfast Club, Pretty in p...err never mind the last one.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I still can't believe that Josh Brolin played the older brother. I watched Goonies again last year after watching No Country and finally made the connection. Boy was I slow!:lol

Yeah, it took me about 20 minutes racking my brain at the theater before I figured out where I knew him from... its odd how even though its 20 some years later he's still very recognizable.

No Goonies 2 for me. The first was special and needs nothing new. Love watching the Lauper video and the extras. Same thing with the other movies-Lost boys, Burbs, Breakfast Club, Pretty in p...err never mind the last one.

I have to disagree. I'd love to see a Breakfast Club sequel. It would be fun to see how the characters turned out, especially Judd Nelson's character John Bender.

Jeff Cohen is still alive and producing. He has been active in Hollywood with his last project being in 2004. He acted into the 90s.

Back