Disney Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that Disney license must cost a lot. I like these, and possibly consider, but not for $200 a pop. I'd pay half that at most for retail. What were the dimension again? They didn't look that big.

mickey.jpg
minnie.jpg

donald.jpg
goofy.jpg

Man, that Disney license must cost a lot. I like these, and possibly consider, but not for $200 a pop. I'd pay half that at most for retail. What were the dimension again? They didn't look that big.

They are actually pretty darn big. I've seen these type of statues every time I go to Disneyland. They are about 20 -24 inches tall. I really like how the lightsaber and base light up, pretty awesome!

I couldn't find any dimensions for these, but their other Big Fig lines are showing around 20" high.

Looks like they increased the price. Previous wave was about $150

I went to Disney World in June and I was impressed with how big and detailed these are for the money.

Nothing Disney can't afford in licenses. Plus Lucas has pretty much damaged some of Star Wars in throwing licenses out to ridiculous things as it is for money's sake. The Diney line looks pretty cool! Though I wish they had one of Stitch as Yoda or Palpatine :)

Back