Scorpion King 2!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killbeggar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thank god they are finally making a sequel to tie up the loose ends from the first one. Finally all our questions will be answered. And there's no pesky ticket buyin it's straight to DVD!
And I think Randy Coteur (sp?) is going to be great as the Scorpion King.

:D

why do we need a sequel? wasn't the first one bad enough? hasn't Hollywood learned that anything related to The Mummy besides the first one sucks?

People had questions that needed to be answered?

The only one I had was, why did they try to rip off Conan?

My only question was how did he go from King to Scorpion/Man monster. Either way not that interested. Ill read about it on Wiki when its released.

I only have two questions.

1. Is Kelly Hu returning?

2. Is she naked?

If the answer to these is no, I'm not interested.

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Thank god they are finally making a sequel to tie up the loose ends from the first one. Finally all our questions will be answered. And there's no pesky ticket buyin it's straight to DVD!
And I think Randy Coteur (sp?) is going to be great as the Scorpion King.

:D

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

.....no... just no. I do not want to see anything this movie has, the first one was massive dissapointment. i wanted to see the Rock Go evil, sell his soul to the underworld, and raise an army of undead to destroy the world, like it said in his legend in the mummy 2. but no. and this one will not do it either.

All aboard the failboat anyone?

It's a prequel to a prequel of a sequel.

Anyways without The Rock in it, I have zero interest.

I wanted to strangle the little dude with the so fake Indian accent. I just cant watch it.

I saw the preview while waiting for Step Brothers to start and I seriously wanted to gouge my eyes out. Even my Wife, who's crap radar isn't as attuned as my own, turned to me rolling her eyes and said..."That looks like Crap....What the @@##@ were they thinking??":lol

Back