Mummy 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I have tried to Spoiler out everything from Mummy 3 if you haven't seen it but be warned.

'The Mummy 4' Will Probably Be a Thing
Aug 5 2008
More: Adventure, Brendan Fraser, Movie, News, Rob Cohen, The Mummy 4

Is critical lambasting and moderate attendance by bored audiences who already saw Batman considered "reponding well"? Because if it is, director Rob Cohen warns there will be a fourth Mummy, and that would be terrible. From MTV (Mummy 3 spoiler alert!):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Then again, I have an opening in 2015 for watching something terrible on TBS at 3 in the morning, so ^^^^ it, let's make this thing. Skateboard Mummy Seal of Indifferent Approval: granted.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

No....but thats what I got from it. Rick bleeding at the end pretty much said he wasnt immortal.

I hated the mummy when I thought it was a remake of the original, but its far from that. You won't find it in the Horror section. It took me awhile to get over this, and now I just look at the Mummy as a action adventure family movie. I hear the new movie is ok, but I just dont understand what people expect from it. Anyway it did do good at the box office.

Seriously. All I wanted was the following.

Action.
Jet Li
Mummies
Comedy.

I got all that. So, im happy. Oh and I got a free One Sheet poster....its badass.

I cringed when listened to those mandarin (Chinese) spoken by Alex and Michelle Yeoh. Michelle Yeo's character's daughter is a hottie! I'd prefer Rachel Weisz to Maria Bello. The humour was good, nevertheless. So looking forward to Mummy 4.

I cringed when listened to those mandarin (Chinese) spoken by Alex and Michelle Yeoh. Michelle Yeo's character's daughter is a hottie! I'd prefer Rachel Weisz to Maria Bello. The humour was good, nevertheless. So looking forward to Mummy 4.

Maria Bello was NOT good in this one (horrific accent) and the father son relationship was so forced (as was the comedy with Jonathan [John Hannah]--such a wasted effort)... all in all it was a mweh from me...

A fourth?... Not too interested.

this is happening.:D

The Mummy 4: Rise of the Aztec (2010)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1274298/

This is just outrageous...
There's only ONE Aztec Mummy :banghead :mad:

aztecmummy.gif

They better bring an "el Angel" or el Hijo del Santo into this...

santomom.jpg

Last edited:
I loved the first Mummy and the second one was pretty good, but the third was ruined by the son and wife. Hopefully in the next one Frasier's character would have gotten a divorce and his son will be long gone.

There are a few things that could make me get behind this idea.

To me, making superhuman mummies all over the world takes away from the experience. I would find it more believeable (albiet still not believeable in the least, but still fun) if there were only a single superhuman mummy in the world. We already have two from this series and it is a little crowded with mummies. I say, let the Dragon Emperor be dead forever and turn the series toward Rick's eternal battle to keep imhotep from gaining life. This could be done as a series of movies in which there are new super baddies who are found or created by Imhotep (who we rarely see other than as a cameo assigning his new agent the task of the movie) who Rick has to embark on new adventures each movie to keep the new bad guy from raising his master, Imhotep.

And the movie could be about the fight with the minion, not directly with the mummy.

I loved 1 and 2. The last one, not so much...

I hope they bring back whoever was in charge with the cinematography in the first two.:)

Back