• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys-Appleseed-Briareos 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FQRizzo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, in the immortal words of Sesame Street: "one of these things is not like the others" and when it comes to my collection, this is the only anime figure I have in a sea of Marvel and SW stuff. I hate to let this one go, but:

My Hot Toys Briareos Hecatonchires 1/6 posable model kit is up for sale: $175 shipped.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

This figure was displayed behind glass in a Detolf in a smoke-free, pet-free, climate-controlled house out of direct sunlight (whew).

There are no problems with the figure or the rubber suit, though he is a little hard to get to stand on his own (He is pretty top heavy).

He comes complete w/ box and all accessories. The box is in good shape except for a big dent in the right side from being shipped to me from Sideshow.

I accept PayPal (confirmed address) and US Postal Money Orders and would like to keep this one in the US only.

I haven't sold anything on the Freaks board, yet, so here are some references:

Ebay User ID: fqrizzo (100%)
Rebelscum forums: Feedback

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I am not against trades, but I am really only into Star Wars and Marvel stuff right now. Sorry.

This figure is so awesome....I just wish I liked the movie more! Good luck with your sale. Someone will take this.

Thanks. If the whole movie was a good as the first 15 minutes, it would have blown the first movie out of the water.

Back