Darth Maul bust KEEPIN IT REAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I own one of these and was curious to see what they sold for.... Wow! :horror Pretty good IMO :banana Congrats to the seller and the PRIVELAGED new owner :banana Did anyone here buy this one???

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260268356448

i was on the fence with this auction and watched this auction as well as the first auction the seller had for this particular bust. i sent several messages to the seller during the first auction...more pics, why is there no shipping insurance available on the item... no reply means no bid from me.
~~sorry, but for something so expensive i want insurance, and a little feedback from the seller. when he can't answer any questions before he gets the money imagine how much they would ignore you once they took payment.

i was on the fence with this auction and watched this auction as well as the first auction the seller had for this particular bust. i sent several messages to the seller during the first auction...more pics, why is there no shipping insurance available on the item... no reply means no bid from me.
~~sorry, but for something so expensive i want insurance, and a little feedback from the seller. when he can't answer any questions before he gets the money imagine how much they would ignore you once they took payment.

Wow, no insurance on an item like this???? :horror That's insane..... And I hear you about being hesitant. If I was buying something THIS expensive then I'd expect the seller to respond within a timely manner.... Good call on passing on it then :maul

I wouldn't buy anything like this without insurance or replies from the seller either.

And that winning bid is significantly above the average too. When there is only one
bid the final price should not hold much weight in the running average.

And that winning bid is significantly above the average too. When there is only one
bid the final price should not hold much weight in the running average.

A selling price is a selling price one bid or 1,000. It sends the exact same message after all of the qualifying is removed. SOMEONE is willing to spend this much on the item.

I would love for SS to do SW LSBs. I just don't have the room or money for full-size busts.

SW LSBs would :rock. First one should be Dooku. The Faux Bronze craze is getting old, but I think it would fit well with this line, especially Dooku. It would be like the Dooku bust seen in the archives in AOTC.

SW LSBs would :rock. First one should be Dooku. The Faux Bronze craze is getting old, but I think it would fit well with this line, especially Dooku. It would be like the Dooku bust seen in the archives in AOTC.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Am I getting my point across?

What a waste of time the LSB's are! Give us 1:1's or PF's!!!!!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

1:1s are for people without kids and mortgages. :lol

I say bring on the LSBs. They are cheaper, they can make more of them faster, and they fit easily into most overhead compartments.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

1:1s are for people without kids and mortgages. :lol

I say bring on the LSBs. They are cheaper, they can make more of them faster, and they fit easily into most overhead compartments.

Loki has a mortgage. And trust me when I say this. You do not want him procreating on any level. :lecture

i don't care one way or the other on the LSB as long as they are still producing great 1:1 busts. if you look at the gaps on the releases of the 1:1 there really isn't any reason why you shouldn't be able to buy one if its a character you really want. a single 1:1 is essentially 3 PF if you look at the overall price...its just the shock value that you only get ONE item for that price tag.

i don't care one way or the other on the LSB as long as they are still producing great 1:1 busts. if you look at the gaps on the releases of the 1:1 there really isn't any reason why you shouldn't be able to buy one if its a character you really want. a single 1:1 is essentially 3 PF if you look at the overall price...its just the shock value that you only get ONE item for that price tag.

For me it is not the price. It is where the F am I going to put them.

Actually, I'd say a 1:1 is the equivalent of TWO PF's... It seems that the average price for a 1:1 is about $500... Each PF is about $250-300. But regardless, it's still a pretty penny :eek: I'm just gonna try and aim for the Grievous 1:1 :rock

Back