Cell Phone Dangers..Thoughts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personally i dont have a cell phone or ever plan on having one. people think im strange. i just dont need to talk to people that bad and frankly sometimes i dont wanna talk to anybody. i dont really think a cell phone is any worse than a regular phone. its just so many people use their cell phones all day long. you cant tell me that isnt gonna do any damage.

i'll tell you what. we'll conduct our own study. bookmark this thread and we'll come back to it in 20 years. we'll necropost it, and compare tumors. i wont have a tumor of course since i dont use a cell so ill be the control subject.

Try going without yours for a day.

If I leave mine at home, I fell lost the rest of the day lol.

I hate cell phones. I begrudgingly got one to stay in contact with the GF- most of the time I just leave it at home. I hate how everyone always expects you to pick up because you have a cell phone. Nothing has changed for me- I still hate most of my friends and I would rather they leave messages and then I will get back to them later... like the old days of home phones.

I use my cell about 1 time a week (if even that) its mainly just in case of an emergency.

I hate talking on the phone period.
I dont chat. When Im on the phone its pretty much just "what do you want? .. ok ... bye"

as of right now Ive built up over 28,000 rollover minutes :lol

I hate cell phones. I begrudgingly got one to stay in contact with the GF- most of the time I just leave it at home. I hate how everyone always expects you to pick up because you have a cell phone. Nothing has changed for me- I still hate most of my friends and I would rather they leave messages and then I will get back to them later... like the old days of home phones.

I agree. I never would pay for one on my own. However, I have one for work because they pay for it. Guess what? I never use it. :lol

I hate talking on the phone period.
I dont chat. When Im on the phone its pretty much just "what do you want? .. ok ... bye"

as of right now Ive built up over 28,000 rollover minutes :lol

DUDE!! Get a smaller plan for sure! :lol

I am in the same situation. We have the smallest plan available and after taxes and what not it still comes out to $70 a month! That's bull man. We have tons of rollover minutes as well. I want to just cancel and never look back but the GF likes to talk to me- ^^^^!

yeah, Im getting rready to merge with the wife's plan.
They said as long as I dont downgrade my plan I can keep the minutes.
She goes over hers every month. So she cant wait to get ahold of my rollover minutes.... :lol

Didn't you already start this thread before? Dude what is your problem?

yeah, Im getting rready to merge with the wife's plan.
They said as long as I dont downgrade my plan I can keep the minutes.
She goes over hers every month. So she cant wait to get ahold of my rollover minutes.... :lol

Man that's crazy! haha

I never understood the appeal of talking on the phone so much. I see it all the time. What's the worst in my opinion are the ones that are too busy talking on their cell phone to give any one in front of them any attention- like cashiers.

I have taken to calling these people out. I used to let it stand before but now I tell them "Excuse me Sir/or Ma'am but you are being very rude to this poor cashier." They hate that but I LOVE IT!!! :lol:D

I mostly use my phone to talk to my cousin long distance. And it comes in handy. Like the time my transmission broke on the interstate 10 miles from a gas station.

Back