Whats your Favorite Rocky movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which rocky is your fave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
??????????????????????????????

I had to go with 2 even though it's just a continuation from 1 i love both those films.

But 2 wins for the training and inspirational scenes. (and music)

Otherwise my rankings look like this

rocky 2 (classic)
rocky 1 (classic)
rocky balboa (great ending)
rocky 3 (a fun time in the 80's)
rocky 4 ( a fun over the top time in the 80's)
rocky 5 ( Just like Pizza, even when it's bad it's kinda good)

So 2 FTW for me

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mVdbuNpsryI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Last edited:
Still have to give it up for the original (what I voted for) but I also love 3 with Clubber :rock

Great topic! Rocky 1 is my favorite. All of the Rockys (except for 5, which was the worst waste of my life before Jar Jar Binks) were good, but #1 is just perfect. I love the fact that he loses. We follow the whole movie learning about him, seeing him change and grow and get stronger, only to see him ultimately "fail." That's sort of poetic, I think. Plus, I like how the movie is less about boxing and more about life. My ranking:

Rocky 1
Rocky Balboa
Rocky 2
Rocky 4 (I love Dolf!)
Rocky 3
watching linoleum curl :rotfl
Rocky 5

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mVdbuNpsryI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

I watched it and got the chills.

Its awesome when you have seen something more times thank you can count and it still has an effect on you.

Rocky 1 was a perfect 10 IMO.

Rocky 2 a 9.5

Rocky 3 a 7

Rocky 4 a 7

Rocky 5 a 4

Rocky 6 a 9

I voted Rocky Balboa.

It's a tough tie for me. Rocky and Rocky Balboa are pretty much equal to me. On the one hand, the dynamic of Rocky and Apollo is the highlight of the entire series, and Mason Dixon can never live up to that, however, I felt the story of Rocky Balboa, maybe for feeling more relatable in ways, was more compelling. Rocky was great, the underdog wanting more for himself and to prove to himself that he's got what it takes, but Rocky Balboa's struggle to find something to live for and move on for and to escape the torture of his wife's passing and rising above it all really gets me everytime. I'll admit, there are 2 moments in all of Rocky that no matter how many times I see, no matter how much I know it's coming, I cry; one's when Adrian's come out of the coma and tells Rocky to win against Apollo in 2, and the other is about halfway into the training montage of Rocky Balboa when he goes back to punching the raw meat and goes from unable to do any of his routine to nailing every excercise he's tasked himself with, very inspiring stuff.

I watched it and got the chills.

Its awesome when you have seen something more times thank you can count and it still has an effect on you.

True! It's probably one of my fave moments out of any of them.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mVdbuNpsryI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

I pretty much view Rocky 1 and 2 as one long movie.

<object height="344" width="425"> <embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mVdbuNpsryI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>I pretty much view Rocky 1 and 2 as one long movie.

Same here, though 1 is slightly better for me.

Rocky I all the way, i've watched and loved this movie ever since I was a kid, its a real special movie to me. As inspirational as it gets imo, then I would have to pick "Rocky Balboa" great story and ending!!!

Honerable mentions:

Rocky IV an excellent 90 music video...........:lol "DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

013_ST2620~Rocky-Posters.jpg

The first. The best. :rock

Honerable mentions:

Rocky IV an excellent 90 music video...........:lol "DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Joking aside, one of my favorite moments in any workout montage is when he's trying to lift up the cart with Paulie, Adrian and Tony in it and he's struggling and his shoulder veins are popping out like crazy and he's screaming and finally gets it up over his head and shouts out in triumph, awesome stuff.

Joking aside, one of my favorite moments in any workout montage is when he's trying to lift up the cart with Paulie, Adrian and Tony in it and he's struggling and his shoulder veins are popping out like crazy and he's screaming and finally gets it up over his head and shouts out in triumph, awesome stuff.

MMMMMMMM

Testosterone :D

Yeah i loved all the training montages, they are what makes part IV so lovable to watch!

Rock83 where the hell is your input already? :confused:

Back