Morgan Freeman injured in wreck....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Fox news is reporting that Morgan Freeman has been injured in a car wreck in Ruleville, Mississippi. Hope it's nothing serious. Full details haven't come out yet.

edit: First details. Sounds like it could be bad....

Cops tell us the “Dark Knight” star was in a one car accident around 11:30 PM last night north of Ruleville, Miss. He was airlifted from the accident scene to a hospital in Memphis, Tenn. We’re told alcohol is not suspected as a factor in the wreck.

Freeman’s condition is unknown, but state troopers tell us he was talking at the scene before he was taken to the hospital. The condition of an unidentified female passenger in the car is also unknown.

I hope he is alright. He is one of my favorite actors. He is always so enjoyable to watch.

Ya, he's got a presence to him, you can't help but like whatever character he plays, he's such an inviting personality, his portrayal of Fox in Batman is great, he makes you want to have him as a friend too.

He was driving a 1997 Nissan Maxima. How can you not love a millionaire that roles like that.

You can't not like it because it shows he isn't letting it go to his head, unlike other stars who make it a point to flaunt their wealth like it was owed to them. The best people are people in situations like this are high profile but low key.

I just read this also... I so hope he will be ok. I love all the movies that he is in. He is just such a great actor.

Good to hear he was conscious and joking as he was being removed from the wreck. Wouldn't want to lose him!

Also, the 1997 Nissan Maxima wasn't his, it belonged to his lady friend.

I sure hope that everything turns out okay and we dont loose a brilliant talent. he really is a great actor and i hope we are lucky enough to be treated to his movies for more years to come.

Back