It's kind of creepy to watch the population grow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesseawilson

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am not sure why it creeped me out to watch the US and world population grow right in front of my eyes, but it did.

https://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html

I guess it's just the idea that it's right in front of you to see, I actually felt myself getting crowded in on as I watched it. :lol There are way too many of us, wheres Darwin when you need him?

Okay, you go first.

Here's the problem- it's true that mostly only stupid people are breeding these days. I really think you should have to pass some tests or qualifications to have more than 1 child. People who are not responsible and financially stable are having hoards of children that they are incapable of taking care of. Why are my taxes paying for these people. ^^^^.

By they way, I will never willingly have a child. :) :lol

I have two kids and me and my wife make good money, I really don't know how people do it who have 4,5 or even more kids. Not only would I not have enough time to spend what I thought was enough time with each one, there is no way I could afford it (well without a serious change in lifestyle, but F that!).

Here's the problem- it's true that mostly only stupid people are breeding these days. I really think you should have to pass some tests or qualifications to have more than 1 child. People who are not responsible and financially stable are having hoards of children that they are incapable of taking care of. Why are my taxes paying for these people. ^^^^.

By they way, I will never willingly have a child. :) :lol

I was at a neighborhood pool yesterday with my friend and there was this fat, just prime example of white trash lady with 4 kids (from at least 2 different fathers) and I'm just shaking my head. Why are people like her breeding?

I was at a neighborhood pool yesterday with my friend and there was this fat, just prime example of white trash lady with 4 kids (from at least 2 different fathers) and I'm just shaking my head. Why are people like her breeding?

Come to Florida- it's actually worse! :google

Well.. we ARE about due for a plague or something. At almost 7 billion I think the population could use a little thinning and history has shown that plagues do pop up on a fairly regular basis. We're basically running out of resources and room and eventually nature will win.

I feel sorry for the kids that are basiclly left alone. They're innocent, its not their fault their parents are PIECES OF ****. I just read a story in my local newspaper where this 22 yr old guy killed his 3 yr old little boy "disciplining" him. People like him need to be:gun and:cut...so yes I agree that there should be some type of screening process to weed out these people

I feel sorry for the kids that are basiclly left alone. They're innocent, its not their fault their parents are PIECES OF ****. I just read a story in my local newspaper where this 22 yr old guy killed his 3 yr old little boy "disciplining" him. People like him need to be:gun and:cut...so yes I agree that there should be some type of screening process to weed out these people

That is why people my age really shouldn't have kids. Most are totally unprepared. That just disgusts me. He should be disciplined in the same manner.

Back