Which Look was Best for Freddy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Look was Best for Freddy?

• Classic Freddy

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • "Muscle Bound"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demon Freddy

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • New Nightmare

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Freddy vs. Jason

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
mptv_jb_09.jpg

id say dream warriors. it was my favorite nightmare movie. also liked the "this....is God" look. but whats the difference really. freddy kinda looked the same in most of the films until the end of the series when i thought his make up looked much faker. and what is "muscle bound"?

I don't remember the film, but in one of them, he got all pumped up a started boxing a guy or something. I think the producers called him "Pumped Up" or something like that. I'll go through the films later and get a screen-cap.

-CJK

Super Freddy...:lol

I picked FvJ Freddy...He lloks like Classic Freddy, but more modern and shiny...

And the glove looks cooler too...

Freddy Mercury for the win!!!

Altough, barring dead rockstars I'll give the nod to the classic Freddy design.

I don't remember the film, but in one of them, he got all pumped up a started boxing a guy or something. I think the producers called him "Pumped Up" or something like that. I'll go through the films later and get a screen-cap.

-CJK

Freddy NEVER did that in any of his movies?? that was Jason who boxed with the guy in part 8. In Nightmare 5 during the comic book sequence he did thre super freddy bit. For me Nightmare 4 is my favorite look.

Back