• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Alex Ross Full-Size Busts - Silver Surfer,Spiderman, Wolverine, Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaser0517

Freakzoid
Reaction score
These prices DO NOT include shipping or insurance. Buyer to pay shipping and insurance. I've never shipped out of the U.S. so I don't know how much shipping would be anywhere else. I've been keeping up with ebay prices a little and I think these prices are really fair.
I have Alex Ross Full-Size Busts:

Silver Surfer - truly an awesome piece 201/355 $350
Spiderman - awesome, never been displayed 682/4000 $200
Wolverine - my absolute favorite. in awesome shape 279/700 $300
Captain America - perfect 278/600 $300

All have original boxes.
Please let me know if you are interested in any of these. I don't want to sell these, but recent events have forced me to give up alot of things and need the money pretty bad. Thanks for looking.
I can send pics of anything.
I may not be able to respond til later in the evenings. I am usually not close to a computer during the day. But I will respond as soon as I can. Thanks.

Last edited:
IMG_1643.jpg

I've always been interested in that Spider-Man piece......prices?

prices added.
I will respond as soon as I can. It may be this evening, but I will respond in the order I receive the messages. Thanks

Back