Favourite horror film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToyMan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
My favourite horror film Is George A Romero's Dawn of the dead It was a awesome movie my fave character In the film Is Peter(Kenn Foree).

What your fave horror film?

Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein.
The Exorcist.
Fright Night.
Lost Boys.
The Frighteners.

the shinning is one of the best I will agree. Is been so long sence iv seen that movie. Ill have to see it again, Now

My favourite horror film Is George A Romero's Dawn of the dead It was a awesome movie my fave character In the film Is Peter(Kenn Foree).

What your fave horror film?
I second that but with the original Shining as a very close second. I lean towards the post apocalyptic.

Agree on both.

I find myself enjoying the horror films with less gore and blood, eh, maybe just a coincidence though. I've always comapred a good horror film to a good painting, a good painting has great detail and if you were to just cover it and coat it in blood then you don't see it for what it really is.

I know you think i'm a h o m o now don't you? :D

the shinning is one of the best I will agree. Is been so long sence iv seen that movie. Ill have to see it again, Now

Yes I think you should do so NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

:D

Not at all Voorhees. Hitchcock believed the imagination could frighten far more than special effects.

My fave is Cat People, the 1942 original directed by Jacques Tourneur. 2 scenes freak me out every time I see them: when Alice is walking to the bus at night, and when she is going swimming in the pool.

Not at all Voorhees. Hitchcock believed the imagination could frighten far more than special effects.

This is exactly why The Blair Witch Project was the scariest thing I have ever seen in the theatre.

Dont have a fav, but my top 5 are easy to name, in no order:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Friday the 13th III
Exorcist
Nightmare on Elm Street
Hellraiser

1. JAWS
2. An American Werewolf in London
3. John Carpenter's The Thing
4. ALIEN
5. Halloween
6. Poltergeist
7. Dawn of the Dead (original)
8. The Shining
9. The Silence of the Lambs
10. The Evil Dead

Hostel could one day break it's way into the top 10. I know this film is not to everyones taste but I am finding that I love this film more and more every time I watch it.

the original texas chainsaw with the old filming I think added to the movie.

Back