• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Master Replica Chestburster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FeatheredSerpent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I'm dropping another line and will stick with LOTR and Hellboy. This is the last predator item I have. Will sell him for Sold!! plus shipping. Paypal prefered. Up for sale is the Master Replicas Chestburster!! I've had him displayed for a short time and he is in perfect condition. The only thing to be noted is that there is a very small scuff on the base but is not noticeable due to the fact that the chestbursters tail lays on that spot. It is number 749/1500. Pm if interested...:D

May be willing to trade for a mint abe sapien maquette from sideshow...

Last edited:
its a great piece!
used to be one of my babies.

heres a pic... good luck!

AlienHyChest.jpg

Thanks occulum!! I hate to let him go but he just won't fit in anymore and there's just not enough money to collect from so many lines.. :monkey2

I know what you mean.

Id love to collect Alien/Predator lines.
Just no room nor $$ to do so for me either ...

Here is a picture of the small mark on the base....it is hard to see on the whole base, but it is about halfway up on the right side, the second one show just the scuff.

I'm really thinking about this one, I havent bought nothing but Preds lately..:confused:

Technically it has some predator DNA mixed with it ,lol. Honestly its a really cool peice and harder to get as time goes on. I have mine displayed next to its adult form the Predalien Maquette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back