Hey guys! I'm the new n00b!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solidus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just registered for the forums last week. I'm a huge collector of videogames and action figures, so I think we'll get along just fine. :rotfl

Just a few quick facts about me:
-Metal Gear Solid rocks my world :banana
I'm trying to collect as many of the action figures as possible. I'm a Medicom fanatic. :monkey5

-I have over 200 Transformers (and still growing). But, I'm not sure if that's a good thing lmao.

Hey everyone! I just registered for the forums last week. I'm a huge collector of videogames and action figures, so I think we'll get along just fine. :rotfl

I'm trying to collect as many of the action figures as possible. I'm a Medicom fanatic. :monkey5

-I have over 200 Transformers (and still growing). But, I'm not sure if that's a good thing lmao.

You have HORRIBLE taste, dude.

wtf%20%282%29.gif

tumblr_mac4invsi41qmt85zo1_1280.png

8 Years Later...

kcnn1c.jpg

Back