PDA

View Full Version : RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190

Khev
11-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Okay well I don't know that I have any more to add to a hypothetical discussion about how the writer's of A3 could have put a little more effort into getting those silly eggs onto the ship. :lol

:duff

a-dev
11-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Okay well I don't know that I have any more to add to a hypothetical discussion about how the writer's of A3 could have put a little more effort into getting those silly eggs onto the ship. :lol

:duff

They obviously just thought people would buy that the Queen laid the eggs while hiding in the dropship. As we were discussing in one of the NECA threads recently though - her Ovipositor looks to be the only means for her to do that. The eggs seem to form inside that thing, not inside the Queen herself.

highlander1
11-02-2016, 01:08 PM
OUIJA Movie. Good cast moves fast nice spooky twists all the way to the very end give 6.

Khev
11-02-2016, 08:11 PM
They obviously just thought people would buy that the Queen laid the eggs while hiding in the dropship.

Too true. Very lazy but on the one hand Alien 3 was produced six years after ALIENS hit theaters in an era where diehards weren't regularly congregating on the internet and very few people even owned the previous film at home. They were no doubt counting on the general audience having a hazy recollection of just what the specifics of the alien lifecycle even was.

It would have been nice if it had synced up better with the previous films but as it stands I just count it as another "loose continuation" of the series not unlike the Mad Max films as was recently discussed. Whenever I watch ALIENS I do see it as the "end" of Ripley's conflict with the aliens and that she, Newt, and Hicks go back to Earth but I do like the option of indulging Fincher's debut feature from time to time.

RIDDICK
11-02-2016, 10:55 PM
Doctor Strange - 8/10

Patriot666
11-03-2016, 07:25 AM
Child's Play - 9/10

Hellraiser - 8.5 /10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highlander1
11-03-2016, 12:32 PM
Hands of stone. Robert Deniro , Usher ,Edgar Ramirez all give a stellar perforance in this boxing match movie lots of heart n passion moves fast give a strong 7.

pturtle
11-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Doctor Strange - 8/10

I'm definitely not seeing this in theaters now :lol

RIDDICK
11-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Sorry for your loss, Kame-san.

pturtle
11-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Sorry for your loss, Kame-san.

:lol :lol :lol

Just kidding, I’m about bit worried about this one, I’m big Strange fan but most review suggest the visuals are great but everything else it typical Marvel.

The Clown Prince of Crime
11-03-2016, 05:09 PM
Doctor Strange - 8/10

http://i.imgur.com/DeoaYlQ.jpg

That's a high score

http://i.imgur.com/naZ7sCD.jpg

Trash Panda
11-03-2016, 07:04 PM
Dr. Strange - 8.5/10

Ropen
11-03-2016, 07:28 PM
Doctor Strange 8/10.

Marvel has entered the multiverse...

RIDDICK
11-03-2016, 07:34 PM
I’m big Strange fan but most review suggest the visuals are great but everything else it typical Marvel.
I loved what they did with the characters, especially Mordo.
Great origin story of both him and Strange.
And it's a good Marvel for once.

1. Winter Soldier
2. Iron Man
3. The First Avenger
4. Doctor Strange
5 The Avengers

Hope they'll make a sequel before "Infinity War".

cerealkeller
11-03-2016, 07:36 PM
Dr. Strange 6.5 out of 10. It was okay. Just didn't really feel it I guess. The action and the ideas are great, just didn't feel the execution of the film as a whole.

11-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Marvel has entered the multiverse...

Another thing they're doing before DC :gah:

Patriot666
11-03-2016, 09:10 PM
The Haunting (1963) - 7/10 I like a movie that creeps me out, makes me question sounds in the house afterwards. This one affected me like The Conjuring (after first viewing) but in a much weaker way.

GasparZizou
11-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Another thing they're doing before DC :gah:

They did? So that means actual alternate versions of characters and stuff?

Because otherwise DC did the Flash time-travel (which is essentially an alternate reality) before.

Captain Clown
11-03-2016, 11:46 PM
Doctor Strange - 8/10
I was really surprised by it. I was really happy when Benedict Cumberbatch was cast to play Doctor Strange, I'm a big fan of him. Amazing visuals.

darthkostis
11-04-2016, 01:33 AM

Because otherwise DC did the Flash time-travel (which is essentially an alternate reality) before.

That depends on the In-Universe rules though. In some fictional Us every time you abuse the spacetime continuum, you create a divergent reality. In others, you can travel back and forth, changing and modifying your universe, without creating branching realities. In DS they showed/talked about a legit Multiverse, so I'd say that's a tad different. Remember, we're talking about fictional laws of physics, so I'd say that real-life formulas and theorems don't count until we learn how each U works.

Mad Old Lu
11-04-2016, 06:31 AM
X-Men Apocalypse: 5.5/10

Yeah, it was disappointing. I LOVE all the X-Men movies (not counting the Wolvie solo movies) except 3, and I like pretty much everything by Singer, even Superman and Jack the Giant Slayer(!). But this one was just beyond his abilities. I blame the script, really. Way too much to have to tackle in one movie. It tried to do an origin story to way too many characters and it just felt so disjointed in the beginning jumping from one plot to the other. The Striker thing seemed to come out of nowhere and was ultimately a pretty useless subplot. And it was oddly a very straightforward plot just bogged down by too many characters. Once they got to Cairo and fought Apoc, it was pretty good.

I didn’t even like the Quicksilver scene which was the highlight of the previous one. I didn’t like how they handled Scott, making him a “rebel” cool kid who wanted to get out of the mansion and go hang out in the mall! And I didn’t like Jean using her “Phoenix” powers, since the Phoenix powers are very specific to that entity taking over her, and her rising from the ashes like a phoenix! They could have had Jean defeat Apoc, but just not hint at that Phoenix power by showing the flaming bird.

Still miles better than #3.

GasparZizou
11-04-2016, 07:05 AM
That depends on the In-Universe rules though. In some fictional Us every time you abuse the spacetime continuum, you create a divergent reality. In others, you can travel back and forth, changing and modifying your universe, without creating branching realities. In DS they showed/talked about a legit Multiverse, so I'd say that's a tad different. Remember, we're talking about fictional laws of physics, so I'd say that real-life formulas and theorems don't count until we learn how each U works.

Not at all. An alternate timeline is always an alternate reality, not all the alternate realities have comicbook follow ups but theyre always considered alternate realities.

And thats not fictional, thats legit science brah

Plus they hinted at the new gods, which are "omniversal"

Plus CW Flash

darthkostis
11-04-2016, 07:24 AM
Not at all. An alternate timeline is always an alternate reality, not all the alternate realities have comicbook follow ups but theyre always considered alternate realities.

And thats not fictional, thats legit science brah

Plus they hinted at the new gods, which are "omniversal"

Plus CW Flash

That's why I said we should wait until each fictional Us' parameters and laws are detailed. Fictional universes don't have to comply to our rules and laws, since they're fictional. Case in point: When Doom uses his time machine, he doesn't create divergent timelines or alternate universes. He influences the one he's in, without creating branches.

Say, the course of events in U0 is: A -> B -> C. When Doom uses his machine, he doesn't do this:

A -> B -> C ...
|_> D -> E ...

He does this:

A -> B' -> C -> ...

By the same logic, we should wait until we see how the DCEU works. Again, it may contradict everything we know so far due to our studies, but it's fictional. The Universal Rules of the Care Bears Universe are as valid as the ones from Red Dead Redemption. The fact that one is bat**** crazy doesn't amount to much, since they're both fake.

Anyway, CW Flash has introduced a more fleshed out Multiverse which has its basis in reality, but that's seperate from the films. It wasn't explored in DS anyway, it was just a nod/tease.

pturtle
11-04-2016, 07:48 AM
X-Men Apocalypse: 5.5/10

Yeah, it was disappointing. I LOVE all the X-Men movies (not counting the Wolvie solo movies) except 3, and I like pretty much everything by Singer, even Superman and Jack the Giant Slayer(!). But this one was just beyond his abilities. I blame the script, really. Way too much to have to tackle in one movie. It tried to do an origin story to way too many characters and it just felt so disjointed in the beginning jumping from one plot to the other. The Striker thing seemed to come out of nowhere and was ultimately a pretty useless subplot. And it was oddly a very straightforward plot just bogged down by too many characters. Once they got to Cairo and fought Apoc, it was pretty good.

I didn’t even like the Quicksilver scene which was the highlight of the previous one. I didn’t like how they handled Scott, making him a “rebel” cool kid who wanted to get out of the mansion and go hang out in the mall! And I didn’t like Jean using her “Phoenix” powers, since the Phoenix powers are very specific to that entity taking over her, and her rising from the ashes like a phoenix! They could have had Jean defeat Apoc, but just not hint at that Phoenix power by showing the flaming bird.

Still miles better than #3.

I agree with everything, the movie just seemed rushed. The script was a major problem, but I also think the direction wasn't great either, and you can tell by the 3rd act there was some budget issues. I'd like Singer to stay on as a producer but a new director with a fresh take on these characters needs to take over.

ZaCHw117
11-04-2016, 08:36 AM

agreed, they beat marvel to the punch on that one.

11-04-2016, 08:55 AM

Does time travel count as a multiverse? If that's the case, X Men did that in DOFP. I guess, to me a multiverse means different worlds and universes, not just time traveling within a single timeline or world.

The Flash tv show has the time travel which can create alternate time lines and change things in Barry's world, but they also have a multiverse that involves other worlds/versions of earth that has nothing to do with Barry time traveling.

I haven't seen DS, so I don't know what kind of multiverse they're showing. I know he has the time infinity stone, so maybe he's just time traveling like Flash...which to me is not a real multiverse.

darthkostis
11-04-2016, 09:14 AM
Does time travel count as a multiverse? If that's the case, X Men did that in DOFP. I guess, to me a multiverse means different worlds and universes, not just time traveling within a single timeline or world.

The Flash tv show has the time travel which can create alternate time lines and change things in Barry's world, but they also have a multiverse that involves other worlds/versions of earth that has nothing to do with Barry time traveling.

I haven't seen DS, so I don't know what kind of multiverse they're showing. I know he has the time infinity stone, so maybe he's just time traveling like Flash...which to me is not a real multiverse.

See, that's what I'm talking about. We still don't know how time works in either the MCU or the DCEU, so I'd say we wait a bit before we classify time travel as the introduction to the Multiverse.

In the film, using the Stone Strange manipulates time like we would do with a video, going back and forth in a fixed set of events. This goes against the typical version of "time-travel/manipulation", as it's essentially a localised time bubble.

As it stands, in the flick the Ancient One talks about the Multiverse, as Universes on top of Universes and so on and so forth. It doesn't mention how they came into being or go into detail about the implications of time travel, but it sets up a clear Multiverse of many different Universes co-existing at the same time.

mah45
11-04-2016, 02:15 PM
The Jungle Book- 9.5/10 Fantastic movie

Darkseed
11-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Dr Strange - typical introduction film that was entertaining.....7/10

GasparZizou
11-04-2016, 07:50 PM
That's why I said we should wait until each fictional Us' parameters and laws are detailed. Fictional universes don't have to comply to our rules and laws, since they're fictional.
They have to comply as much as they comply with the rest of physics. Plus in comics it has been the same deal for decades. Multiverse.

In fact, when it became multiverse, the things that weren't multiverse didn't conflict at all so there wasn't even any retcon.

Case in point: When Doom uses his time machine, he doesn't create divergent timelines or alternate universes. He influences the one he's in, without creating branches.

Say, the course of events in U0 is: A -> B -> C. When Doom uses his machine, he doesn't do this:

A -> B -> C ...
|_> D -> E ...

He does this:

A -> B' -> C -> ...
It actually could be either or, from your perspective you are creating a new timeline, but from the universe's perspective all timelines already exist at all times, so you're either "creating" one or jumping from timeline to timeline.

It's still the same thing, Multiverse.

By the same logic, we should wait until we see how the DCEU works. Again, it may contradict everything we know so far due to our studies, but it's fictional. The Universal Rules of the Care Bears Universe are as valid as the ones from Red Dead Redemption. The fact that one is bat**** crazy doesn't amount to much, since they're both fake.
Nope. And again, since they hinted at the New Gods that pretty much settles it. If there was any doubt to begin with.

Anyway, CW Flash has introduced a more fleshed out Multiverse which has its basis in reality, but that's seperate from the films. It wasn't explored in DS anyway, it was just a nod/tease.
They've said movies, tv and comics are part of the DC multiverse actually, even movies before the DCEU.

And IIRC the MCU also became part of the alternate earths in the MU recently.

GasparZizou
11-04-2016, 07:57 PM

Yes. A multiverse implies changes can be infinite yet so small that you could have alternate realities where you can't tell the difference, and other that are so different they defy comprehension.

You usually have stories about time travel or alternate realities that are substantially different, but they're part of the same topic.

See, that's what I'm talking about. We still don't know how time works in either the MCU or the DCEU, so I'd say we wait a bit before we classify time travel as the introduction to the Multiverse.
But we do.

In the film, using the Stone Strange manipulates time like we would do with a video, going back and forth in a fixed set of events. This goes against the typical version of "time-travel/manipulation", as it's essentially a localised time bubble.

But that's the usual stuff, since time can be viewed as a dimension with 2 directions you "could" move back and forth like DS does, it's only when you make a change in a given point in that time dimension that you "create" a new timeline, but it's still the same thing.

As it stands, in the flick the Ancient One talks about the Multiverse, as Universes on top of Universes and so on and so forth. It doesn't mention how they came into being or go into detail about the implications of time travel, but it sets up a clear Multiverse of many different Universes co-existing at the same time.
Still the same thing.

When you said "we have to wait to see the rules" and stuff I thought you meant the alternatives to Multiverse like the cosmic patches theory... As it is you're just referring to different parts of the same thing as if time travel was foreign to the multiverse, when in reality is either part of or one and the same thing.

darthkostis
11-05-2016, 12:09 AM
They have to comply as much as they comply with the rest of physics. Plus in comics it has been the same deal for decades. Multiverse.

In fact, when it became multiverse, the things that weren't multiverse didn't conflict at all so there wasn't even any retcon.

Eh, they're fictional Universes. They can just say that blending water, cranberries, coca-cola and lemon together opens a portal to another Earth, and it'd still be valid. They don't necessarily have to follow our rules of reality. I mean, look at Toon--Force.

It actually could be either or, from your perspective you are creating a new timeline, but from the universe's perspective all timelines already exist at all times, so you're either "creating" one or jumping from timeline to timeline.

It's still the same thing, Multiverse.

Thing is though... it's not like that. In the Marvel Universe, when people use Time-Travel, things go down like you said. Divergent realities and all that. But, when Doom uses his Time-Machine, due to the Doomlocks, he doesn't "create" a new timeline. He modifies the past one and events change. No two realities exist at the same time, the old one and the modified one. Only the latter. So when he time travels to an earlier point of the 616 and changes something, the 616 itself changes. Same goes for Kang.

And that's just the way it is. It might go against what we know about the Multiverse and what Time-Travel usually does, but that's the way it is. it's Comics, so they have fictional rules. It's why Doom is the only person who can traverse the timeline without breaking things.

Nope. And again, since they hinted at the New Gods that pretty much settles it. If there was any doubt to begin with.

Eh, I guess that's fair. But GotG introduced the Celestials* as well, so there's that.

*There are many origins, but the most widely accepted one is that they were created by the Fulcrum/God, so they're Multiversal.

They've said movies, tv and comics are part of the DC multiverse actually, even movies before the DCEU.

Was that ever confirmed though? I'd read interviews and such, but only about the CW shows and the DCEU. It hasn't been shown on film though, that's what I'm saying.

And IIRC the MCU also became part of the alternate earths in the MU recently.

I don't think so, outherwise it'd have to be dragged into Secret Wars. The MCU is not connected to the comics. The Rami and Webb Spider-Films had a cameo in Spider-Verse though.

But we do.

I'd say not completely. Look at Doctor Who. There there are fixed points which can never be changed, all the while the Doctor can't move between Dimensions. In the Marvel U though, there are no fixed points. So, I'd say that there are still thingd we have to know about the inner workings of each Universe.

But that's the usual stuff, since time can be viewed as a dimension with 2 directions you "could" move back and forth like DS does, it's only when you make a change in a given point in that time dimension that you "create" a new timeline, but it's still the same thing.

Yeah, I know, I was just pointing out the extent of Strange's time manipulation in the flick. He still hasn't displayed anything like the books.

Still the same thing.

I know, I'm just saying what the Multiverse nod in the flick was. There's not much more than that, hence, a nod.

When you said "we have to wait to see the rules" and stuff I thought you meant the alternatives to Multiverse like the cosmic patches theory... As it is you're just referring to different parts of the same thing as if time travel was foreign to the multiverse, when in reality is either part of or one and the same thing.

Eh, just because something is proven through mathematical formulas in our universe doesn't mean that the same holds for fictional ones. I'm not saying you're wrong as far as RL theorems and CB "science", but I'd rather wait a bit until they properly explore the concept.

GasparZizou
11-05-2016, 12:35 AM
Eh, they're fictional Universes. They can just say that blending water, cranberries, coca-cola and lemon together opens a portal to another Earth, and it'd still be valid. They don't necessarily have to follow our rules of reality. I mean, look at Toon--Force.
Nope.

We have Mr. Mxyzptlk too, and his stuff is just a rationalization of 5D antics. It looks like cartoon logic to us.

Thing is though... it's not like that. In the Marvel Universe, when people use Time-Travel, things go down like you said. Divergent realities and all that. But, when Doom uses his Time-Machine, due to the Doomlocks, he doesn't "create" a new timeline. He modifies the past one and events change. No two realities exist at the same time, the old one and the modified one. Only the latter. So when he time travels to an earlier point of the 616 and changes something, the 616 itself changes. Same goes for Kang.

And that's just the way it is. It might go against what we know about the Multiverse and what Time-Travel usually does, but that's the way it is. it's Comics, so they have fictional rules. It's why Doom is the only person who can traverse the timeline without breaking things.
Then I don't know what kind of dumbass wrote that because that's not how it works and I guarantee you the MU itself contradicts that in countless occasions, some come to mind right now, mainly with the X-men and Thor.

Either that or Doom is dumb enough to not know he can't not "create" alternate realities. You just can't, it's axiomatically dumb :lol

So I'd blame that one on the writer, whoever it is.

Eh, I guess that's fair. But GotG introduced the Celestials* as well, so there's that.

*There are many origins, but the most widely accepted one is that they were created by the Fulcrum/God, so they're Multiversal.
Yeah but they're not omniversal, it's not the same thing, there exist Celestials across the multiverse whereas the New Gods are above the multiverse and have no "alternates". Meaning a celestial could very well exist within a universe without a multiverse.

Although tbh, for anything CBM related, or anything at all really, the idea of any sort of Multiverse is a given for me, it's a really popular current in physics right now, with solid reasoning behind it, it's hard to think it may not be true. The alternatives are like I said, the Cosmic patches theory and such, and those are lame, although for the purposes of this discussion they don't change the discussion much, really.

If anything, the Multiverse is easy stuff, Time travel is way harder to think about and could even be physically impossible.

Was that ever confirmed though? I'd read interviews and such, but only about the CW shows and the DCEU. It hasn't been shown on film though, that's what I'm saying.
The multiversity between TV and Movies hasn't been shown obviously only hinted at, although I think I remember seeing something around the time before Rebirth but don't quote me on that.

But within the DCEU it has, in BvS.

I don't think so, outherwise it'd have to be dragged into Secret Wars. The MCU is not connected to the comics. The Rami and Webb Spider-Films had a cameo in Spider-Verse though.
I think I saw once that the MCU was earth-whateverwhatever number, along the Ultimates and such.

I'd say not completely. Look at Doctor Who. There there are fixed points which can never be changed, all the while the Doctor can't move between Dimensions. In the Marvel U though, there are no fixed points. So, I'd say that there are still thingd we have to know about the inner workings of each Universe.
I don't know about Dr. Who, but the fact that he "can't move between Dimensions" doesn't mean they don't exist, I'm guessing that's just a limitation set up for the tech in-show, not an intrinsic characteristic of the multiverse, don't they have alternate realities? Plus saying they can't travel between dimensions in time-travel is like saying you can't movie within our 3 dimensions as time passes, you can't exclude it.

Eh, just because something is proven through mathematical formulas in our universe doesn't mean that the same holds for fictional ones. I'm not saying you're wrong as far as RL theorems and CB "science", but I'd rather wait a bit until they properly explore the concept.
But it does, if they have regular "fake" physics rules then that extends to the multiverse.

If they have gravity and they have a multiverse, it's safe to assume they work similarly.

darthkostis
11-05-2016, 01:14 AM
Nope.

We have Mr. Mxyzptlk too, and his stuff is just a rationalization of 5D antics. It looks like cartoon logic to us.

I know, but, my whole point is that you should throw away everything you know, because every fictional universe is free to have its own set of rules.

Then I don't know what kind of dumbass wrote that because that's not how it works and I guarantee you the MU itself contradicts that in countless occasions, some come to mind right now, mainly with the X-men and Thor.

Either that or Doom is dumb enough to not know he can't not "create" alternate realities. You just can't, it's axiomatically dumb :lol

So I'd blame that one on the writer, whoever it is.

Nah, it makes sense, for two reasons:

1) Doom.

2) Magic. Doomlocks are a mix of science and magic (dark magic, white magic, all of it), so Doom can do whatever the **** he wants. Remember, magic is the cheat codes of reality. With Magic, Lucifer Morningstar created a Universe out of a magically enhanced piece of paper. It's not like Doom goes around abusing the time-stream anyway, he just uses it for gaining information, studying under legendary teachers, that stuff. Oh, and stealing Blackbeard's treasure...

Apart from Doom, every other instance of Time-Travel in the MU goes down as expected, but Vic is... special. Either way, I wouldn't think too much of it. It's fiction, and it's got magic in it, so I'd leave it at that. No need to overthink it.

Oh, and here's a fun fact: Moon Knight is a singular entity. Back in Marc Spector: MK, there was the Moon Knight version of Spider-Verse, where Marc killed every other doppelganger of him across the Multiverse. And yeah, I know that it doesn't make much sense, but... magic... So, yeah, Spector is now unique.

Yeah but they're not omniversal, it's not the same thing, there exist Celestials across the multiverse whereas the New Gods are above the multiverse and have no "alternates". Meaning a celestial could very well exist within a universe without a multiverse.

Nah, they are Omniversal according to this Origin. The Celestials are singular across the Multiverse, same thing as the Living Tribunal, TOAA, Eternity, etc, etc. Back then they were Universal, but after the Fulcrum Ret-Con they're on par with the other singular cosmic beings.

Although tbh, for anything CBM related, or anything at all really, the idea of any sort of Multiverse is a given for me, it's a really popular current in physics right now, with solid reasoning behind it, it's hard to think it may not be true. The alternatives are like I said, the Cosmic patches theory and such, and those are lame, although for the purposes of this discussion they don't change the discussion much, really.

If anything, the Multiverse is easy stuff, Time travel is way harder to think about and could even be physically impossible.

Eh, I'd rather wait and see how they handle it. DC has a fixed Multiverse (52 Earths), whereas Marvel's is ever expanding, so there's one major difference.

The multiversity between TV and Movies hasn't been shown obviously only hinted at, although I think I remember seeing something around the time before Rebirth but don't quote me on that.

But within the DCEU it has, in BvS.

Dunno, with the DCMulti having only 52 Earths, I'd consider it a waste to give two or three to the movies and shows.

I think I saw once that the MCU was earth-whateverwhatever number, along the Ultimates and such.

It's got a number since there are tie-in comics, but it's not been confirmed, kinda like "our" Universe.

I don't know about Dr. Who, but the fact that he "can't move between Dimensions" doesn't mean they don't exist, I'm guessing that's just a limitation set up for the tech in-show, not an intrinsic characteristic of the multiverse, don't they have alternate realities? Plus saying they can't travel between dimensions in time-travel is like saying you can't movie within our 3 dimensions as time passes, you can't exclude it.

According to Who-Verse, each timeline creates a new Universe, but the Doctor can't visit them. So he travels through time, messes with things, but he always resides in his native universe, even though he creates branches with each alteration.

But it does, if they have regular "fake" physics rules then that extends to the multiverse.

If they have gravity and they have a multiverse, it's safe to assume they work similarly.

Fair enough. But I'd just rather wait for some more concrete info.

GasparZizou
11-05-2016, 01:31 AM
I know, but, my whole point is that you should throw away everything you know, because every fictional universe is free to have its own set of rules.
Nope.

Both DC and Marvel, hell, even Dragon Ball, have the exact same structure for multiverse, so does most pop-culture, which is virtually the same if not based on the actual IRL one.

There's no reason to think it should be any different.

Nah, it makes sense, for two reasons:

1) Doom.

2) Magic. Doomlocks are a mix of science and magic (dark magic, white magic, all of it), so Doom can do whatever the **** he wants. Remember, magic is the cheat codes of reality. With Magic, Lucifer Morningstar created a Universe out of a magically enhanced piece of paper. It's not like Doom goes around abusing the time-stream anyway, he just uses it for gaining information, studying under legendary teachers, that stuff. Oh, and stealing Blackbeard's treasure...

Apart from Doom, every other instance of Time-Travel in the MU goes down as expected, but Vic is... special. Either way, I wouldn't think too much of it. It's fiction, and it's got magic in it, so I'd leave it at that. No need to overthink it.

Oh, and here's a fun fact: Moon Knight is a singular entity. Back in Marc Spector: MK, there was the Moon Knight version of Spider-Verse, where Marc killed every other doppelganger of him across the Multiverse. And yeah, I know that it doesn't make much sense, but... magic... So, yeah, Spector is now unique.

It still doesn't make sense and it's still stupid, wtf, I'm mad now, who wrote this crap? Who the **** does he think he is, Brahma? :lol Why does TOAA or the Living Tribunal let him do this? :lol It's not overthinking it, it's just dumb. I hate when everyone thinks they're Grant Morrison lmao look I'm trippy too Like I was reading MK today and reached the part of the "othervoid" and rolled my eyes sooooo hard...

Magic is not the wild-card you think it is. It's still axiomatically stupid.

Nah, they are Omniversal according to this Origin. The Celestials are singular across the Multiverse.
No they're not, there are versions of them depending on which universe you're in.

Eh, I'd rather wait and see how they handle it. DC has a fixed Multiverse (52 Earths), whereas Marvel's is ever expanding, so there's one major difference.
No, that's not true, they have 52 earths of stuff they publish but they have more. They're both the same.

Dunno, with the DCMulti having only 52 Earths.
Again, no, that wasn't true with the New 52, it wasn't true with Convergence and it isn't true with Rebirth.

According to Who-Verse, each timeline creates a new Universe, but the Doctor can't visit them. So he travels through time, messes with things, but he always resides in his native universe, even though he creates branches with each alteration.
So there you go, I got it right. It's a made up limitation for the show, not a characteristic of their multiverse. I'm telling you, it's the same thing all over.

Fair enough. But I'd just rather wait for some more concrete info.
Like what would you think they'd change? Except put in some fake limitations like with Dr. Who but the nature of their multiverse won't change, it's like expecting gravity to go upside down because "comics are fake and can do anything".

darthkostis
11-05-2016, 01:50 AM
Nope.

Both DC and Marvel, hell, even Dragon Ball, have the exact same structure for multiverse, so does most pop-culture, which is virtually the same if not based on the actual IRL one.

There's no reason to think it should be any different.

Fair enough, I guess. But since they're fictional, I can accept anything as long as there are underlying rules. Orange + Apple = 5 is fine by me as long as Orange + Banana = 3. You get me?

It still doesn't make sense and it's still stupid, wtf, I'm mad now, who wrote this crap? Who the **** does he think he is, Brahma? :lol Why does TOAA or the Living Tribunal let him do this? :lol It's not overthinking it, it's just dumb. I hate when everyone thinks they're Grant Morrison lmao look I'm trippy too Like I was reading MK today and reached the part of the "othervoid" and rolled my eyes sooooo hard...

It's been there since the first few issues back in the 60s.

Magic is not the wild-card you think it is. It's still axiomatically stupid.

If I can accept that a guy "evolved" himself far enough to be able to tangle with Galactus, or that the Devil created a whole universe out of nothing, while God makes people fiery skeletons to punish sinners, then I can accept a made-up loophole for a made-up invention in a made-up universe.

No they're not, there are versions of them depending on which universe you're in.

And I'm telling you that's not exactly the case. It's never been made clear whether the Celestials in stories such as Earth X are AUs or the same thing. Their origins are many, but most put them as a tad bellow Living Tribunal, Master Order/Chaos and the like, making them Omniversal, and not simply Universal.

No, that's not true, they have 52 earths of stuff they publish but they have more. They're both the same.

So what's the point of the whole "52 Earths" thing then? Some are unnamed and most haven't even been explored. If they still have a Multiverse, why use the 52 Earths "limitation"?

So there you go, I got it right. It's a made up limitation for the show, not a characteristic of their multiverse. I'm telling you, it's the same thing all over.

Made-Up "rules" in a made-up "world" are just as valid in my book. I ain't saying that makes it different, but it's an example of another approach.

Like what would you think they'd change? Except put in some fake limitations like with Dr. Who but the nature of their multiverse won't change, it's like expecting gravity to go upside down because "comics are fake and can do anything".

But comics are fake and can do anything. So, yeah, until I get some concrete info, I'm gonna go by what I see.

GasparZizou
11-05-2016, 02:03 AM
It's been there since the first few issues back in the 60s.
Oh ok, I thought it was a recent thing.

It's still wrong though, and dumb, it's outdated at best, to be kind, but it's somewhat forgivable from earlier comics shenanigans.

If I can accept that a guy "evolved" himself far enough to be able to tangle with Galactus, or that the Devil created a whole universe out of nothing, while God makes people fiery skeletons to punish sinners, then I can accept a made-up loophole for a made-up invention in a made-up universe.
It's not a loophole, it's dumb excuse of writing product of whimsical times.

Plus, there are allegories to represent magic or processes that were not supposed to understand (Like Lucifer and his paper), and then there's that Doom ******** :lol

And I'm telling you that's not exactly the case. It's never been made clear whether the Celestials in stories such as Earth X are AUs or the same thing. Their origins are many, but most put them as a tad bellow Living Tribunal, Master Order/Chaos and the like, making them Omniversal, and not simply Universal.
No, the Living Tribunal IS Omniversal, the celestial aren't, they're like any other character with different versions in different universes.

So what's the point of the whole "52 Earths" thing then? Some are unnamed and most haven't even been explored. If they still have a Multiverse, why use the 52 Earths "limitation"?
A tagline I guess, a culmination of Morrison's whole 52 thing.

It's not a limitation, it was just for marketing purposes and to make the "map of multiverse" easy to draw :lol you can't draw infinite earths.

Made-Up "rules" in a made-up "world" are just as valid in my book. I ain't saying that makes it different, but it's an example of another approach.
No no, you're confusing things, a made up rule that prohibits your characters to do stuff for plot purposes does not describe the nature of your uni/multiverse.

And it's not another approach, it's the same approach I've been describing all along, because when you say multiverse, it's always the same thing.

But comics are fake and can do anything. So, yeah, until I get some concrete info, I'm gonna go by what I see.
There's already concrete enough info. But if you're waiting for gravity to be reverse just because, alright.

Still, BvS did show the whole thing.

darthkostis
11-05-2016, 02:24 AM
Oh ok, I thought it was a recent thing.

It's still wrong though, and dumb, it's outdated at best, to be kind, but it's somewhat forgivable from earlier comics shenanigans.

Eh, I don't see the problem with it. It's a made-up thing in a made-up world.

It's not a loophole, it's dumb excuse of writing product of whimsical times.

Plus, there are allegories to represent magic or processes that were not supposed to understand (Like Lucifer and his paper), and then there's that Doom ******** :lol

I'd say that Doom becoming God with a Capital G is much more unrealistic, but again, they're made up. Besides, Doom created his own set of physics and magic laws when he created his own universe using two Infinity Gauntlets back in FF.

No, the Living Tribunal IS Omniversal, the celestial aren't, they're like any other character with different versions in different universes.

By the same logic I can throw at you the Ret-Con that the Tribunal isn't Omniversal, because in Starlin's Thanos OGN Trilogy he dies and Adam Warlock becomes the new LT, even though the Beyonders killed every fragment of the Tribunal in Secret Wars. Inconsistencies exist, due to the countless retcons. As it stands, from 2007 or so and afterwards, the Celestials are considered Multiversal.

A tagline I guess, a culmination of Morrison's whole 52 thing.

It's not a limitation, it was just for marketing purposes and to make the "map of multiverse" easy to draw :lol you can't draw infinite earths.

Eh, it's still stupid.

No no, you're confusing things, a made up rule that prohibits your characters to do stuff for plot purposes does not describe the nature of your uni/multiverse.

And it's not another approach, it's the same approach I've been describing all along, because when you say multiverse, it's always the same thing.

There's a bit more to it in the Who-Verse. There was a Universe where things, including laws of physics and everything, were manipulated to act opposite of how they should (don't quote me on that cause I'm not sure though).

There's already concrete enough info. But if you're waiting for gravity to be reverse just because, alright.

Still, BvS did show the whole thing.

Eh, honestly? I don't know and I don't really care. It's not like I can hop into my time-machine, take a trip inside a black hole and visit my alien friends in Alt-U 4546868, and the inconsistency of comic book science contradicts the real world "facts". They're made up things, in made up worlds, loosely based on theories that are based on mathematical formulas and with the minimum amount of physical evidence. Infinity War could say that TOAA is a sentient jelly bean, and JL could say that Highfather is Jesus' half-brother, and it'd be just as valid for me.

GasparZizou
11-05-2016, 02:37 AM
Eh, I don't see the problem with it. It's a made-up thing in a made-up world.
That's a nice cop-put but its still dumb.

I'd say that Doom becoming God with a Capital G is much more unrealistic, but again, they're made up. Besides, Doom created his own set of physics and magic laws when he created his own universe using two Infinity Gauntlets back in FF.
We're not talking about realism here :lol we're talking about axiomatically illogical things to the most primordial level :lol

By the same logic I can throw at you the Ret-Con that the Tribunal isn't Omniversal, because in Starlin's Thanos OGN Trilogy he dies and Adam Warlock becomes the new LT, even though the Beyonders killed every fragment of the Tribunal in Secret Wars. Inconsistencies exist, due to the countless retcons. As it stands, from 2007 or so and afterwards, the Celestials are considered Multiversal.
Nope, the Tribunal is still omniversal, he still watches over multiverse doesn't he? Unless that has changed he is still omniversal.

Nope, the Celestials aren't omniversal, if there are versions per universe and are bound to a universe. Sorry.

Eh, it's still stupid.
Was it ever said that DC had only 52 earths, the tagline was that they had 52 new tittles.

There's a bit more to it in the Who-Verse. There was a Universe where things, including laws of physics and everything, were manipulated to act opposite of how they should (don't quote me on that cause I'm not sure though).
That's part of the multiverse.

Really, there's no way around it, it's all the same thing.

Even the Cosmic patches theory and other Multiverse alternatives consider patches of "universe" that may have ****ed up laws of physics and mathematics.

You're gonna keep throwing stuff and I'm gonna keep telling you that it's the same thing.

Eh, honestly? I don't know and I don't really care. It's not like I can hop into my time-machine, take a trip inside a black hole and visit my alien friends in Alt-U 4546868, and the inconsistency of comic book science contradicts the real world "facts". They're made up things, in made up worlds, loosely based on theories that are based on mathematical formulas and with the minimum amount of physical evidence. Infinity War could say that TOAA is a sentient jelly bean, and JL could say that Highfather is Jesus' half-brother, and it'd be just as valid for me.
You're just throwing tumblr-funny rants now :lol

None of that really concerns this debate, doesn't change the fact that there's enough concrete info.

darthkostis
11-05-2016, 03:01 AM
That's a nice cop-put but its still dumb.

https://i.imgflip.com/ab03o.jpg?a410568

We're not talking about realism here :lol we're talking about axiomatically illogical things to the most primordial level :lol

One's highly unrealistic, while the other is just comic book "science". I don't see the difference between the two, but each to his own.

Nope, the Tribunal is still omniversal, he still watches over multiverse doesn't he? Unless that has changed he is still omniversal.

Secret Wars:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/28028/4415433-tribunal+dies003.jpg

Starlin OGN:

http://i.imgur.com/DOdmHoo.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-otTi5CwAB9Y/VyB4-fltAEI/AAAAAAAAfr8/zMa_uYORvTg5zjo7yBQtImaNWIHN4oBTw/w832-h1280/5163543-thanos---the-infinity-finale-%25282016%2529-%2528digital-empire%2529-098.jpg

Nope, the Celestials aren't omniversal, if there are versions per universe and are bound to a universe. Sorry.

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142728/5390757-8138746895-tcQXM.jpg

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/85558/1676464-671506_celestials_saga.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/745031-individual_001.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111134695/3670047-8906765774-18807.jpg

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111134695/3670046-8325351214-80337.jpg

So, the Fulcrum = TOAA = The King, created the Celestials. After the Knauf/Acuna Eternals volume, the Celestials are considered Multiversal beings, akin to the Watchers.

Was it ever said that DC had only 52 earths, the tagline was that they had 52 new tittles.

Dunno, it seems to me this is confirmation that there are only 52 Universes in the DC Multiverse:

http://www.dccomics.com/sites/default/files/Multiversity_Map_2400_53ee6b4c22d9a9.11031355.jpg

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Jesse-eisenberg-Shrug-Social-Network.gif

That's part of the multiverse.

Really, there's no way around it, it's all the same thing.

Even the Cosmic patches theory and other Multiverse alternatives consider patches of "universe" that may have ****ed up laws of physics and mathematics.

You're gonna keep throwing stuff and I'm gonna keep telling you that it's the same thing.

I'm not saying it's not the same thing, all I'm saying is, just like there are Universes where tons of crazy **** are happening, maybe there's a fictional Multiverse where its creation had a difference proccess. Again, it's fictional, it can have whatever rules it wants, universal, multiversal or omniversal.

You're just throwing tumblr-funny rants now :lol

None of that really concerns this debate, doesn't change the fact that there's enough concrete info.

Eh, it's the truth though. They're made-up rules concerning made-up worlds. I don't really care what or how they write them, as long as the stories are enjoyable. There are tons of inconsistencies in comics, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying a well written story. And I really don't give a damn about the whether the made-up rules follow the very few things we know about the way our universe works on a grand scale. It's just how it is, for me anyway.

GasparZizou
11-05-2016, 03:27 AM
One's highly unrealistic, while the other is just comic book "science". I don't see the difference between the two, but each to his own.
Again, it's not about realism, it's about stupid, I have no problem with Doom becoming a god, or creating his own branch of physics or magic, but thinking he can alter a timeline without creating a new timeline is beyond stupid and it should bother anyone who has a basic grasp of multiverse/time travel/fantasy.

Yeah you don't see it, but it's there.

Secret Wars:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/28028/4415433-tribunal+dies003.jpg

Starlin OGN:

http://i.imgur.com/DOdmHoo.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-otTi5CwAB9Y/VyB4-fltAEI/AAAAAAAAfr8/zMa_uYORvTg5zjo7yBQtImaNWIHN4oBTw/w832-h1280/5163543-thanos---the-infinity-finale-%25282016%2529-%2528digital-empire%2529-098.jpg

So, he still watches over the multiverse huh? Wait, I just realized TLT being omniversal or not is completely inconsequential :lol

You don't have to post all those images, you can tell me and I'll believe you, does he still watch over the multiverse or not?

So, the Fulcrum = TOAA = The King, created the Celestials. After the Knauf/Acuna Eternals volume, the Celestials are considered Multiversal beings, akin to the Watchers.
Yes, they are multiversal, as multiversal as any regular character with different versions in other universes.

The watchers aren't omniversal either, they're actually just aliens.

Dunno, it seems to me this is confirmation that there are only 52 Universes in the DC Multiverse:
http://www.dccomics.com/sites/default/files/Multiversity_Map_2400_53ee6b4c22d9a9.11031355.jpg
Dude, again, second time, when I start repeating myself because people don't read I start to get tired.

There are more than 52 earths, I don't think they have published stuff from all those 52 earths and they have published stuff that's OUTSIDE the 52 earths, as well as pocket universes. I don't think that map even accounts for all the stuff that went canon after Convergence and in Rebirth. Which is basically everything.

Again, drawing 52 earths is easier than drawing infinite earths, that map you posted there, is exactly what I was talking about.

There is one thing you can see clearly there, the new gods are above the multiverse, making them omniversal, unlike the celestials.

I'm not saying it's not the same thing, all I'm saying is, just like there are Universes where tons of crazy **** are happening, maybe there's a fictional Multiverse where its creation had a difference proccess. Again, it's fictional, it can have whatever rules it wants, universal, multiversal or omniversal.

Eh, it's the truth though. They're made-up rules concerning made-up worlds. I don't really care what or how they write them, as long as the stories are enjoyable. There are tons of inconsistencies in comics, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying a well written story. And I really don't give a damn about the whether the made-up rules follow the very few things we know about the way our universe works on a grand scale. It's just how it is, for me anyway.

You're just throwing all the words I've been using at random like they're interchangeable :lol

Yeah that's all fine, it doesn't make that Doom stuff not stupid and doesn't change the fact that BvS brought the whole thing, nor that the multiverse is exactly what I've been talking about that you treated like a separate thing because you wanted to wait for more info nor that there's any reason to expect it to be different in the cinematic universes, etc etc.

darthkostis
11-05-2016, 03:43 AM
I clearly posted scans that show that the Celestials took the "universe" and turned into the "Multiverse". I also posted scans that show that they are second only to the Fulcrum/TOAA and the usual suspects like TLT, just like the Watchers. They are singular entities across the Multiverse, meaning that there are no duplicates. There's no 616 Arishem and 6565875657 Arishem. There's just... Arishem. Same as The New Gods. The Presensce is still above them.

As for the DC Multiverse, that's the official map. As far as I know, each Multiverse contains 52 Universes, but they're all collected in the Omniverse:

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111216997/4553468-ss3uoch.jpg

And besides all that, they're just fictional characters. I don't see the point in getting all worked up and treating them as reality. The writers can do whatever the **** they want with them, because they're... not real. And neither do we have all the answers concerning alternate Earths/Universes, Time-Travel or the various dimensions. We have formulas and mathematically "proven" theorems, but little to no physical evidence. So, personally speaking, I'd stop worrying whether comic books have "scientific" explainations.

GasparZizou
11-05-2016, 04:03 AM
I clearly posted scans that show that the Celestials took the "universe" and turned into the "Multiverse". I also posted scans that show that they are second only to the Fulcrum/TOAA and the usual suspects like TLT, just like the Watchers. They are singular entities across the Multiverse, meaning that there are no duplicates. There's no 616 Arishem and 6565875657 Arishem. There's just... Arishem. Same as The New Gods. The Presensce is still above them.
And ended up bound within a universe each no? With different versions across universes. no?

As I've read, each celestial click has their own earth, that does not make them multiversal, much less omniversal at all, it makes them unique, like Moon Knight, but not Omniversal. And the Watchers aren't Omniversal either. Is TLT still watching over the multiverse or not?

As for the DC Multiverse, that's the official map. As far as I know, each Multiverse contains 52 Universes, but they're all collected in the Omniverse:

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111216997/4553468-ss3uoch.jpg
Yes, it's explaining there are more multiverses, yet there are more universes than only 52 within a given multiverse, like I've explained, for 3 times now.

And that one is explaining another proposed property of the multiverse, which is the quantum foam.

Again, infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite ∞

And besides all that, they're just fictional characters. I don't see the point in getting all worked up and treating them as reality. The writers can do whatever the **** they want with them, because they're... not real. And neither do we have all the answers concerning alternate Earths/Universes, Time-Travel or the various dimensions. We have formulas and mathematically "proven" theorems, but little to no physical evidence. So, personally speaking, I'd stop worrying whether comic books have "scientific" explainations.
I don't worry about it, I just don't like dumb stuff like that Doom thing.

There's lots of dumb **** in golden/silver age comics, but they should not be taken as an example of how time travel (in this case) should be depicted.

darthkostis
11-05-2016, 04:10 AM
And ended up bound within a universe each no? With different versions across universes. no?

As I've read, each celestial click has their own earth, that does not make them multiversal, much less omniversal at all, it makes them unique, like Moon Knight, but not Omniversal. And the Watchers aren't Omniversal either. Is TLT still watching over the multiverse or not?

I stand corrected there though.

No, they're not bound in any Universe. If that was the case, then they couldn't have attacked the Council of Reeds, which was compromised of Reed Richards' from various Universes, having meetings in the space between Universes. Back in the day, the Celestials were like what you're describing, but after 2007, some, if not all of them, are singular beings in all of the Multiverse/Omniverse with no duplicates.

Yes, it's explaining there are more multiverses, yet there are more universes than only 52 within a given multiverse, like I've explained, for 3 times now.

And that one is explaining another proposed property of the multiverse, which is the quantum foam.

Again, infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite ∞

Eh, DC has a "Map of the Multiverse" on their site, with just 52 Universes, without the slightest hint that there are more out there.

I don't worry about it, I just don't like dumb stuff like that Doom thing.

There's lots of dumb **** in golden/silver age comics, but they should not be taken as an example of how time travel (in this case) should be depicted.

Considering that, at this point, Time-Travel is also not real/feasible... I don't really give a damn how they depict it.

GasparZizou
11-05-2016, 04:16 AM
No, they're not bound in any Universe. If that was the case, then they couldn't have attacked the Council of Reeds, which was compromised of Reed Richards' from various Universes, having meetings in the space between Universes. Back in the day, the Celestials were like what you're describing, but after 2007, some, if not all of them, are singular beings in all of the Multiverse/Omniverse with no duplicates.
There are 616 Celestials, no? I should rephrase, they live in a universe no? Since nobody in comics is really bound to a single universe.

And there are versions, no? Not duplicates, but versions in other earths. Is this not true?

Eh, DC has a "Map of the Multiverse" on their site, with just 52 Universes, without the slightest hint that there are more out there.
Again, because it's easier to draw 52 earths than infinite earths. Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again.

You missed Convergence and Rebirth then. Plus the various pocket universes and unlisted earths stories.

Considering that, at this point, Time-Travel is also not real/feasible... I don't really give a damn how they depict it.
I said it was even harder than the multiverse, even impossible, like 5 posts ago :lol

Yeah it may not be possible but that Doom thin was dumb to a logical level.

darthkostis
11-05-2016, 04:24 AM
There are 616 Celestials, no? I should rephrase, they live in a universe no? Since nobody in comics is really bound to a single universe.

And there are versions, no? Not duplicates, but versions in other earths. Is this not true?

Yes, but they all originate from the same place. It's as if the New Gods abandoned their home and each one went to live in a different universe. They'd still be the same singular beings in all of reality, no?

Again, because it's easier to draw 52 earths than infinite earths. Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again.

You missed Convergence and Rebirth then. Plus the various pocket universes and unlisted earths stories.

They should've added a disclaimer, or an asterisk, or something. Even in the Multiversity Guidebook, they list just the 52 Earths, even if most are blank. If they wanted to imply that those were just notable examples, they should've made it more clear.

I said it was even harder than the multiverse, even impossible, like 5 posts ago :lol

Yeah it may not be possible but that Doom thin was dumb to a logical level.

It's made up, so... I don't really care, either way... Dumb or not dumb, it's fake, so... there's no problem as far as I'm concerned.

GasparZizou
11-05-2016, 04:27 AM
Yes, but they all originate from the same place. It's as if the New Gods abandoned their home and each one went to live in a different universe. They'd still be the same singular beings in all of reality, no?
They'd not longer be omniversal.

They should've added a disclaimer, or an asterisk, or something. Even in the Multiversity Guidebook, they list just the 52 Earths, even if most are blank. If they wanted to imply that those were just notable examples, they should've made it more clear.
Well, that map is from 2014, a lot has happened since.

Plus it's already contradictory since at the edge of the multiverse there's the source wall and outside there's the overvoid. But then again, quantum foam.

It's made up, so... I don't really care, either way... Dumb or not dumb, it's fake, so... there's no problem as far as I'm concerned.
Well, axioms aren't fake so :lol

Doesn't matter how fake or how weird, as long as there is existence, fictional or not, physically known or not, there will always be such primordial rules as action -> reaction.

Otherwise there's only the overvoid and Doom does not live in the overvoid :lol

RIDDICK
11-05-2016, 04:29 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/l24n5.jpg

GasparZizou
11-05-2016, 04:34 AM
http://assets1.ignimgs.com/vid/thumbnails/user/2014/07/26/Morrison_large.jpg

Please, I have 52/52 vision.

darthkostis
11-05-2016, 04:36 AM
They'd not longer be omniversal.

But they'd still be the same beings. Every time Metron visits the Prime Earth he stops being Omniversal?

Well, that map is from 2014, a lot has happened since.

Plus it's already contradictory since at the edge of the multiverse there's the source wall and outside there's the overvoid. But then again, quantum foam.

Eh, if your map shows 52 Earths, and the Guidebook shows 52 Earths without any indication of others, I'm gonna take that to mean that there are only 52 Earths.

Well, axioms aren't fake so :lol

Doesn't matter how fake or how weird, as long as there is existence, fictional or not, physically known or not, there will always be such primordial rules as action -> reaction.

Otherwise there's only the overvoid and Doom does not live in the overvoid :lol

Each to his own then. I don't find it any dumber than anything else in comic books.

GasparZizou
11-05-2016, 04:40 AM
But they'd still be the same beings. Every time Metron visits the Prime Earth he stops being Omniversal?
He doesn't live there.

Eh, if your map shows 52 Earths, and the Guidebook shows 52 Earths without any indication of others, I'm gonna take that to mean that there are only 52 Earths.
For convenience purposes it's ok. You'd be wrong but you'd be convenient. Hell you posted a panel that contradicts that with map but ok.

Each to his own then. I don't find it any dumber than anything else in comic books.
There's lots of stuff that dumb in comics sure, it shouldn't be the standard though.

darthkostis
11-05-2016, 04:43 AM
He doesn't live there.

For convenience purposes it's ok. You'd be wrong but you'd be convenient. Hell you posted a panel that contradicts that with map but ok.

There's lots of stuff that dumb in comics sure, it shouldn't be the standard though.

Eh, fair enough.

GasparZizou
11-05-2016, 04:46 AM
Eh, fair enough.
This is the roughest conversation I've had with you and it still was polite as **** :lol :duff:

It's still good to talk to you even if we don't agree.

darthkostis
11-05-2016, 04:52 AM
This is the roughest conversation I've had with you and it still was polite as **** :lol :duff:

It's still good to talk to you even if we don't agree.

Likewise! :duff

RIDDICK
11-05-2016, 04:54 AM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/27521719.jpg

Prince_Planet
11-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Jane Wants a Boyfriend - 2016.

Very sweet romantic movie about a woman with Asperger's
who wants a boyfriend, and how she goes about trying to
find one. Very good movie.

11-05-2016, 11:21 AM
Dr. Strange 7.5/10

marvinmyles
11-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Hacksaw Ridge 5/10 Excellent true story.Mel should have his own label for cinematography called Too Real.He and his crew are Master craftsman,beyond anyone else in cinema right now.Only a 5 because some bad casting,especially from 3 of the main actors.One in particular VV who was terrible/laughable.The bright spot Mr Smith/Elrond aka:Hugo Weaving was excellent.

MegaPrime33
11-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Doctor Strange - 7.8/10

cerealkeller
11-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Hacksaw Ridge 9/10 Holy hell that was a great film! Terrific cast and great storytelling by Mel Gibson. If people can get past their bias against Mel, this should be a no brainer for Best Picture nomination.

Patriot666
11-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Re-animator - 8.5/10 First viewing and an excellent movie. Earns an extra .5 for t&a.

kryptonianmutie
11-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Re-animator - 8.5/10 First viewing and an excellent movie. Earns an extra .5 for t&a.

:clap

GasparZizou
11-06-2016, 12:39 AM
Ouija the origin of evil - 4/10

Snake Plissken
11-06-2016, 07:15 AM
Trainspotting - 9.5/10

Patriot666
11-06-2016, 07:18 AM
Macho Man! Hell yeah! :lol

RIDDICK
11-06-2016, 07:19 AM
Mortal Kombat: Conquest - 4,5/10

__

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-14-2015/yH7YZN.gif

ZaCHw117
11-06-2016, 08:03 AM
Interstellar: 8/10

Centurion
11-06-2016, 09:29 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYup I love this one.
Jeffrey Combs wins the award for Best Over-Actor in a movie.
Glad you enjoyed it. They don't make 'em like this anymore.

Patriot666
11-06-2016, 09:31 AM
Yup I love this one.
Glad you enjoyed it. They don't make 'em like this anymore.

Yep you were totally right about this one my friend. [emoji4]

RIDDICK
11-06-2016, 09:32 AM
Pfff, not even close.
David Gale was the most talented over-the-top actor ever.
Still can't believe he died so early...

Centurion
11-06-2016, 09:34 AM
Pfff, not even close.
David Gale was the most talented over-the-top actor ever.
Still can't believe he died so early...
Never heard of him. Looking him up now...

EDITED to add... OK I'm coming across a few with that name. I'm assuming you're referring to the one in Re-Animator. But no way. Combs was ridiculously over the top. Gale was just feeding off of him. :lol

Snake Plissken
11-06-2016, 09:35 AM
Macho Man! Hell yeah! :lol

http://i.imgur.com/rkfRsgX.gif

RIDDICK
11-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Combs was ridiculously over the top.
Gale was just feeding off of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T38eLWOpCYk

I'm givin' you D.
You still have much to learn about B movies.

Centurion
11-06-2016, 09:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T38eLWOpCYk

I'm givin' you D.
You still have much to learn about B movies.
You're kidding yourself.

I was watching B movies long before Russia even got internet.

RIDDICK
11-06-2016, 10:03 AM
I was watchin' B movies on VHS long before Russia got teh interwebz.

_

https://media.giphy.com/media/13py6c5BSnBkic/giphy.gif

kryptonianmutie
11-06-2016, 10:41 AM
Jeffrey Combs is a national treasure. He and Bruce Campbell should be cryogenically frozen before they lose their faculties.

Centurion
11-06-2016, 11:03 AM
I was watchin' B movies on VHS long before Russia got teh interwebz.

I'll give you an 'A' for ignorance.

https://media.giphy.com/media/BKY75V8TlEnks/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Jeffrey Combs is a national treasure. He and Bruce Campbell should be cryogenically frozen before they lose their faculties.Right?! :lol

amvmm
11-06-2016, 11:04 AM
Doctor Strange - 7.5/10

Ghostbusters 2016 - Terrible/10

ID Resurgence - 6/10

TMNT 2 2016 - 5/10

Warcraft - 5/10

Legend of Tarzan - 6.5/10

Centurion
11-06-2016, 11:09 AM

:rotfl

RIDDICK
11-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Jeffrey Combs is a national treasure.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/0070eeb2cb58148972c69552fe227f92/tumblr_miujd4LIwM1qfr6udo1_500.gif

Snake Plissken
11-06-2016, 01:33 PM
Alien - 10/10

Aliens - 9/10

rushmore223
11-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Doctor Strange - 8/10

Very good film, enjoyed it quite a bit. Might have been a 8.5 if it had a more consistently serious tone.

The Hong Kong scene was one of the most inventive action scenes I've ever seen, I wanted to see more of it, but I'd rather be left wanting more than feeling like it lasted too long.

GasparZizou
11-06-2016, 06:09 PM

Too generous.

highlander1
11-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Doctor Strange. give a 8. moves very fast wanted to be longer. Benidict Cumberbatch was born to play the doctor like Hugh Jackman was to play wolverine.

ChaserFan
11-07-2016, 01:57 AM
The Accountant - 7.5/10

Captain Clown
11-07-2016, 02:05 AM
The Accountant - 7.5/10

:clap

Gates70
11-07-2016, 12:02 PM
Glengarry Glen Ross - 9/10 Simple story and movie with excellent dialogue.

ZaCHw117
11-07-2016, 12:04 PM
Kid Cannabis: 7.5/10

Gates70
11-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Trolls - 7/10 More for the kids on this one.

Snake Plissken
11-07-2016, 12:13 PM
Glengarry Glen Ross - 9/10 Simple story and movie with excellent dialogue.

**** the machine!

marvinmyles
11-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Dr Strange 7.5/10 I really liked this film until the scene with Dormammu..which sorry to say reminded me of the dopey cheap scene with Green Lantern and Parallax.So 6.5/10.

GasparZizou
11-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Dr. Strange - 6/10

11-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Dr. Strange - 6/10

That's a low score.

GasparZizou
11-07-2016, 10:45 PM
That's a low score.

I could do 6.5 but I don't want to. Movie had very interesting topics and it took 0 risks at all, that's almost insulting.

Centurion
11-07-2016, 11:57 PM
Alien - 10/10

Aliens - 9/10

A couple of great movies right there. :clap

RIDDICK
11-08-2016, 01:13 AM
Movie had very interesting topics and it took 0 risks at all, that's almost insulting.
I'll take this solid cliched film over the one that'd take risks and fall flat on its face. :dunno
It's nowhere near as insulting as Ant-Man or GotG.

Gates70
11-08-2016, 06:01 AM
I'll take this solid cliched film over the one that'd take risks and fall flat on its face. :dunno
It's nowhere near as insulting as Ant-Man or GotG.

Those were both better than 90% of the Superhero crap they release now a days.

Gates70
11-08-2016, 06:01 AM
Enemy Mine - 7/10 Saw it as a kid and loved it. Still pretty good.

RIDDICK
11-08-2016, 06:40 AM
Those were both better than 90% of the Superhero crap they release now a days.
Those were released nowadays too so I dunno what you mean. :lol

Gates70
11-08-2016, 06:44 AM
Those were released nowadays too so I dunno what you mean. :lol

I mean that Ant Man and GoTG are better than Avengers, Iron Man 2 and 3, the Thor movies, and a bunch of other ones that have been released by Marvel.

RIDDICK
11-08-2016, 06:49 AM
"Ant-Man" is on a par with IM2.
GotG are a tad better than IM2.
"The Avengers" are better than all three.
"The Winter Soldier" is better than all of them.
ThorToo is the worst.

:dunno

Gates70
11-08-2016, 06:51 AM

You can shrug all you want, it's all a matter of opinion. The only one you mentioned that I agree with, is The Winter Soldier.

RIDDICK
11-08-2016, 06:54 AM
My opinion is better and that's all that matters. :lol

Gates70
11-08-2016, 06:55 AM
My opinion is better and that's all that matters. :lol

I've seen your crappy taste in movies, so NO!

RIDDICK
11-08-2016, 07:01 AM
I've seen your crappy taste in movies, so NO!
http://img.memecdn.com/_o_895633.jpg

Gates70
11-08-2016, 07:03 AM

Whatever witty reply you just put up is useless since I can't see it from work :lol

RIDDICK
11-08-2016, 07:07 AM
You have a job? Pathetic. :monkey3

Gates70
11-08-2016, 07:09 AM
You have a job? Pathetic. :monkey3

Yes and probably better than yours too ! And paid in real money, not Rubles.

RIDDICK
11-08-2016, 07:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/P8NJk2v.gif?noredirect
*it's ok, I know you can't see this*

__

Anyway, still pissed about "Irom Meh 3", "Age of Crapton", "The Dork Whoreld" and "Civil War". Not to mention the last two seasons of "Agents of S.H.I.T.E." which are best example of how bad MCU is at this point.

Gates70
11-08-2016, 07:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/P8NJk2v.gif?noredirect

*it's ok, I know you can't see it*

I cannot...but I'm sure it's really witty and has put me in my place...kids :rolleyes2

Jameson Rook
11-08-2016, 08:11 AM
Blood+

I don't watch anime that much simply because I don't have the attention span for it. Blood+ however, is an exception due to the poignant story & haunting soundtrack. A refreshing take on the vampire lore that keeps you at the edge of your seat till the inevitable bitter end. Highest recommendation.

5/5.

EVILFACE
11-08-2016, 08:14 AM
ThorToo is the worst.

I agree.

highlander1
11-08-2016, 11:10 PM
HELL or HIGH Water. Jeff Bridges, Chris Pine , Ben Foster. One of The Best movie's of 2016 a Pure 10. A Fast crazy ride from start to end.

Gates70
11-09-2016, 06:16 AM
Cronos - 7.5/10
The Devil's Backbone - 8.5/10
Pan's Labyrinth - 9/10
The US elections - 0/10

Snake Plissken
11-09-2016, 06:20 AM
Spider-Man 3 - 6.5/10

RIDDICK
11-09-2016, 06:44 AM
I'd give it 5/10 at best.

Snake Plissken
11-09-2016, 06:56 AM
Yeah I really didn't know where to narrow it down to. I took into account other stuff out there that I rated to come to it. Maybe it's a 6, IDK. It sure as hell isn't a good film by any stretch. It had no soul or heart that the previous two did.

I'd watch it before either ASM though, those just anger me they were so ******.

RIDDICK
11-09-2016, 06:57 AM
Plus the plot was morronic as hell.
It's a 5 in my book only because of Raimi's style, Young's music and Thomas Haden Church.
Oh, and Black Suit scenes were cool as hell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PLln94_8zo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWs-RsNTWpE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57WVqPygAo8

Snake Plissken
11-09-2016, 07:07 AM
The plot was all over the place, much like ASM2 but not quite that level of cluster ****. I think the Black Suit was cool and all, but I prefer the suit being entirely made up of just the Symbiote and not just covering his existing one.

RIDDICK
11-09-2016, 07:16 AM
I prefer the suit being entirely made up of just the Symbiote and not just covering his existing one.
It wasn't. It just took the form of his regular suit.
Now why it acted like a suit instead of bein' parasitic... Yeah, no idea.
Another point against the Venom inclusion - even the Black Spider-Man part was rushed.

Snake Plissken
11-09-2016, 07:26 AM
It wasn't. It just took the form of his regular suit.
Now why it acted like a suit instead of bein' parasitic... Yeah, no idea.
Another point against the Venom inclusion - even the Black Spider-Man part was rushed.

I remember him tearing it off in the Bell Tower and it looked that way... but it took hold of him while he was in bed with the suit and I always assumed it was the red suit dipped in goo.

RIDDICK
11-09-2016, 07:47 AM
I remember him tearing it off in the Bell Tower and it looked that way... but it took hold of him while he was in bed with the suit and I always assumed it was the red suit dipped in goo.
The symbiote could just dissolve Peter's suit while takin' its form, like in "The Thing".

Mad Old Lu
11-09-2016, 12:12 PM
Dr Strange: 7.5/10

I enjoyed it. I know it gets a lot of flack for being safe and formulaic, but I don’t mind that at all. There are still plenty of variations that can be created using the same structure. Just like a pop song can have the same verse/chorus/verse/chorus/musical bridge/final chorus and still yield thousands of different types of songs, then so can movies.

Anyway, good movie. All the actors were great and I enjoyed the action and characters.

One thing I didn’t like was the 3D. This was the third “modern” movie I’ve seen in 3D and I’ve hated the experience every single time. That’s it for me. No more 3D. Looking forward to seeing it in 2D eventually.

kryptonianmutie
11-09-2016, 10:17 PM
Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders (2016) 7.5/10

This was a little weirder than expected, which was cool for the most part. I think the movie went on a little too long. The voice work from the living actors was distracting sometimes, kind of like the James Bond game that had Connery in it. Even though this is probably a onetime watch for me I'm glad I saw Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders.

Jameson Rook
11-10-2016, 01:05 AM
TMNT: Out of the Shadows.

..and flushed back into the toilet.

1/5.

ChaserFan
11-10-2016, 02:40 AM
Arrival - 8.5/10

Captain Clown
11-10-2016, 03:10 AM
TMNT: Out of the Shadows.

1/5.

https://media.giphy.com/media/kHIJtQ981gP1C/giphy.gif

EVILFACE
11-10-2016, 04:12 AM
All TMNT movies

1/5.

fixed it.

Snake Plissken
11-10-2016, 05:35 AM
fixed it.

http://i.imgur.com/uiFFnMf.gif

The 1990 version is the only one worth a damn.

Jameson Rook
11-10-2016, 05:46 AM
I need to see the 1990 one again, I don't remember it much. :lol

RIDDICK
11-10-2016, 05:49 AM
It's 90's small cheese fest but in a good way.

Snake Plissken
11-10-2016, 05:54 AM
It's lighthearted while having a good level of dark tones.

VintijDroidGutzz
11-10-2016, 06:11 AM
fixed it.
The first one is sensational. :thwak

VintijDroidGutzz
11-10-2016, 06:13 AM

..your next custom figure, perhaps? :monkey3

RIDDICK
11-10-2016, 06:59 AM
It's lighthearted while having a good level of dark tones.
I miss 80's and 90's.

..your next custom figure, perhaps? :monkey3
I could do it 5 minutes but don't have Thor's hammer. :lol

Patriot666
11-10-2016, 09:55 PM
The Monster Squad- 9/10 First viewing. As a child of the 80's this one had a great sense of nostalgia. I have a lot coming up involving this movie and I'm glad I enjoyed it as much as I did. If all goes well I'll have a great Monster Squad collection around March of 2017.

I Am Toys
11-11-2016, 01:41 AM
Just got out from seeing Arrival. Dennis Villeneuve made a f--king masterpiece of a sci-fi film. The film feels like a movie that Christopher Nolan would have made if he was given an art-house project, but was told to use restraint when it comes to the action and plot. Now don't misunderstand me, there is action, however this movie isn't what you think it is. That's all i can say. Totally amaaaaaazing. Some folks aren't going to like this movie because it progresses slowly, but I'd still give it a shot if you're simply a fan of great f--king movies.

It's gets [emoji89][emoji89][emoji89][emoji89] from me. [emoji106]

highlander1
11-11-2016, 01:58 AM
Keeping up with the Joneses. Gal Gadot aka Wonder Woman , Zach Galafankis as suburan family meets undercover couple as new neighbors in a quick comedy/spy movie.
Move's fast some cheesy jokes and spy fun give a 5.

https://youtu.be/nPfYXXg65qA?t=4

Glad to hear arrival movie was good it sounds and looks awesome cant wait to watch next.

Mad Old Lu
11-11-2016, 09:45 AM
TARZAN: 7/10

It was fine. Well done and decent action.

Centurion
11-11-2016, 10:51 AM
The Monster Squad- 9/10 First viewing. As a child of the 80's this one had a great sense of nostalgia. I have a lot coming up involving this movie and I'm glad I enjoyed it as much as I did. If all goes well I'll have a great Monster Squad collection around March of 2017.

:clap :hi5:

What is the Monster Squad collection you're referring to?

Mad Old Lu
11-11-2016, 12:31 PM
Ghostbusters 2016: 7/10

Not nearly as terrible as people made it out to be. Amusing but not necessarily LOL funny. Kristen Wiig was great as always and thought Melissa McCarthy did pretty well. The characters were actually well written and well defined. I don’t know what all that hubub was about saying that men were portrayed as buffoons. There was only one dumb guy in the movie—Thor.

marvinmyles
11-11-2016, 01:29 PM
1966 Come Drink With Me 8/10

Flying Five Finger Thursday on El Rey Network.Classic martial arts with Pei Pei Chen as Female Hero.

Patriot666
11-11-2016, 01:50 PM
:clap :hi5:

What is the Monster Squad collection you're referring to?

A new Jeremy Bohr piece and I'm hoping to meet the cast at Horrorhound in March. [emoji4]

kryptonianmutie
11-11-2016, 02:22 PM
1966 Come Drink With Me 8/10

Flying Five Finger Thursday on El Rey Network.Classic martial arts with Pei Pei Chen as Female Hero.

I'm going to check this out. If you can recommend some other good kung fu flicks on El Rey or Amazon Prime I'd be grateful.

marvinmyles
11-11-2016, 07:43 PM
I'm going to check this out. If you can recommend some other good kung fu flicks on El Rey or Amazon Prime I'd be grateful.

Yeah'.If at all possible and you don't mind subtitles try to find these in the original release w/subs.Shaw Brothers did a lot for Chinese Cinema coming to the US in the late 60's early 70's.So they did Dub versions of most of their films.But remember the Dub versions 70% of the time make the films slightly cornier.Funny how I recognize the Dub voices of certain actors in the SB films.I grew up in San Francisco and there were a couple of Chinese Theaters I would frequent for original versions.
Here are a few and honestly there are hundreds more of them.Many of the greats had 2 or 3 sequels.
1966 Come Drink With Me (all time classic)
1972 The 14 Amazons (excellent)
1976 Executioners from Shaolin
1978 Five Deadly Venoms
1978 The 36th Chamber of Shaolin (one of the all time greats)
1979 The Crane Fighter
1982 Legendary Weapons of China (aka:LWO Kung Fu)
1982 Shaolin Prince
1983 Holy Flame of the Martial World (one of my all time fav's for zany special effects wizards and great fighting sequences)
1993 Iron Monkey(very good)

a couple of later films that are also VG with HQ picture and sound
2011 Legendary Amazons
2011 Shaolin
2013 The Fox Lover (more of a fantasy)

These are all period pieces.Not even touching on the 70's flood of Chinese Kung Fu Cinema.So have fun.

EarlHickey98
11-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Pain & Gain - 8.5/10

Great cast and an enjoyable flick.

kryptonianmutie
11-12-2016, 04:36 PM
Central Intelligence (2016) 6/10

Funny in spurts, but it's definitely not bust a gut funny. The action is pretty weak and it has a very predictable plot as well.

11-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Batman Begins- 7/10

Lejuan
11-12-2016, 05:16 PM
The BFG (2016)

Beautiful to look at, 6-year old loved it but I thought it was a half hour too long/10

Trash Panda
11-12-2016, 07:04 PM
Sausage Party - funny as ****/10

Darkseed
11-12-2016, 11:12 PM
Ghostbusters (2016) - 5/10 - visually it was a nice flick otherwise; it was pretty average nothing special that stood out (don't think it deserved hate)

bboy
11-13-2016, 06:19 AM
Blood Simple 10/10

What a flick!

Patriot666
11-13-2016, 09:13 AM
House of 1000 Corpses - 7.5/10 Extra .5 for Sheri's butt.

highlander1
11-13-2016, 11:22 AM
DOG EAT DOG. NICK CAGE , William Dafoe is off the flippin rails as a maddog excon in this with Nick Cage after getting out of prison. Give a 7.

The whole truth. Keanu Reeves as a defense lawyer defending a father/son murder case. Give a 5.

Patriot666
11-13-2016, 01:35 PM
Pee Wee's Big Adventure 8/10 I freakin love this movie. I hadn't watched it in forever and it had me laughing out loud.

rushmore223
11-13-2016, 03:01 PM
The Arrival - 9/10

What an amazing, beautiful and powerful film. Really did not expect what this movie had to deliver, so glad I avoided spoilers.

Unlike so many others, this is a movie that will really stay with you.

Loved it's message.

Prince_Planet
11-13-2016, 08:11 PM
Castaway.

Starring Tom Hanks.

It was pretty good, though sad, too.
The ending was very sad.. but true to the story.

GasparZizou
11-13-2016, 08:27 PM
The Arrival - 9/10

What an amazing, beautiful and powerful film. Really did not expect what this movie had to deliver, so glad I avoided spoilers.

Unlike so many others, this is a movie that will really stay with you.

Loved it's message.

After Dr Strange I need this.

Can't wait.

Patriot666
11-13-2016, 10:06 PM
Mallrats- 7/10

EVILFACE
11-13-2016, 11:23 PM
Gridlocked - 6/10
Death Wish 3 - 8.5/10
Doctor Strange - 7/10
The Neon Demon - 5/10
Arrival - 8/10

karamazov80
11-14-2016, 12:18 AM
Blood Father: 7.5/10

The vibe reminded me of Breaking Bad on a couple of occasions. Mel's still got it.

Trash Panda
11-15-2016, 03:23 AM
The 5th Wave - 3/10

Jameson Rook
11-15-2016, 07:28 AM
X-Men: Apocalypse

A very slow first half, but enjoyable second half. A bit confounded on how it scored so lowly at Rotten Tomatoes! :lol

3/5.

Snake Plissken
11-15-2016, 07:58 AM
I thought it was on par or worse than TLS. The same reused angry Magneto plot device again, poorly executed Apocalpyse, dumb Horsemen, unneeded Wolverine cameo which felt like it was included since the studio got nervous when they realized how **** production has been up to that point. I liked the final battle with everyone versus Apocalpyse though.

Gates70
11-15-2016, 07:58 AM
Billy Two Hats - 6/10 Gregory Peck is in my top 3 actors of all time and I love everything he's in, but this one was kind of boring. Was my first watch.

Jameson Rook
11-15-2016, 08:06 AM
I thought it was on par or worse than TLS. The same reused angry Magneto plot device again, poorly executed Apocalpyse, dumb Horsemen, unneeded Wolverine cameo which felt like it was included since the studio got nervous when they realized how **** production has been up to that point. I liked the final battle with everyone versus Apocalpyse though.

It didn't bothered me that much because I think the X-Men continuity is FUBAR so I just turned my brain off. The final fight feels refreshing simply because we get to see Cyclops and Jean. Aside from the boring first half, I guess my biggest gripe is Apocolype, why can't they use CGI to make the actor bigger? He's TINY! :slap

Snake Plissken
11-15-2016, 08:09 AM
It didn't bothered me that much because I think the X-Men continuity is FUBAR so I just turned my brain off. The final fight feels refreshing simply because we get to see Cyclops and Jean. Aside from the boring first half, I guess my biggest gripe is Apocolype, why can't they use CGI to make the actor bigger? He's TINY! :slap

Yeah, they could of use Isaac to still portray him but he should of been a big and brawny blue guy. He's supposed to emanate power with his appearance. But instead we got Nightcrawler's tailless uncle.

Jameson Rook
11-15-2016, 08:15 AM
Yeah, they could of use Isaac to still portray him but he should of been a big and brawny blue guy. He's supposed to emanate power with his appearance. But instead we got Nightcrawler's tailless uncle.

:lol

Still, leaps and bounds better than BvS or the current DC films. I don't think you understand what suffering is until you give BvS a watch.

Snake Plissken
11-15-2016, 08:22 AM
:lol

Still, leaps and bounds better than BvS or the current DC films. I don't think you understand what suffering is until you give BvS a watch.

I managed to survive MGSV, I think I can take anything at this point.

Jameson Rook
11-15-2016, 08:24 AM
I managed to survive MGSV, I think I can take anything at this point.

Touche. They're both about the same level of dog poo so if you put a gun to my head and force me to choose between the two, I'd be inclined to pick the gun..

Gates70
11-15-2016, 08:30 AM
Mr Deeds Goes to Town - 9.5/10 First watch and a fantastic movie.

ZaCHw117
11-15-2016, 10:08 AM
Suicide Squad (Extended Cut): 9/10

call me what you want, but I love this movie. :lol the few little tidbits actually help flesh out some of the biggest complaints, particularly Harley and Joker's relationship, and some continuity errors. I've always said that this was a "test" run for Leto taking on the Joker, and he absolutely steals the extra scenes he's in, his monologue in Arkham, before torturing Harley is fantastic.

will be watching it again today.

Mad Old Lu
11-15-2016, 10:26 AM
Draft Day: 6/10
Not a bad movie, but it felt like Costner and Dennis Leary were both sleepwalking through their scenes.

Trash Panda
11-15-2016, 07:23 PM
Kung Fu Panda 3 - 8/10

RIDDICK
11-16-2016, 07:15 AM
Godzilla: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack - 4/10

Too OTT and cheesy for its own sake. While the concept and ideas behind it are fresh and cool... in terms of writing and visuals it feels like a homage to cheap Showa films. It just doesnt work, especially when the narrative drags like a 10 years old girl with the drunk-to-death grandfather on her back.

Mad Old Lu
11-16-2016, 07:52 AM
Cap America: First Avenger: 6/10

This is my third time watching it and I think I like it less every time. I didn’t like it when it first came out and I still don’t quite understand why. It seems to hit all the right notes on paper. It’s a good story. All the actors are perfect for their roles. I can point to the overly sci-fi approach they tried with all the Hydra stuff, or the more nostalgic style of moviemaking that seemed to hold the intensity back a bit, or even some cheap looking sets. But I simply could not connect to the movie or characters. I’ve said it before, but I see the scene where I’m supposed to feel sad or inspired or whatever, but I just don’t feel it. The terrible music didn’t help either. Way too overbearing and obvious is trying to elicit an emotion. People complain that Doc Strange and Ant Man were formulaic. Well, this one really feels like it is, and generic to boot. Both Cap sequels put this one to absolute shame.

I’ll list some good points: I liked the Red Skull. I thought the Cap USO montage was good. And I like the story overall. I really wish I could like it more and I’ve gone back to it twice to try and re-evaluate it.

Anyway, by far the worst of the MCU origin movies, and competing against Thor 2 as the worst MCU movie overall.

I should also point out that I really enjoy the vast majority of the MCU movies. I think they are all great. I even really like/love Iron Man 3, Doc Strange, Ant Man and both Avengers movies, which I know are all very divisive. CA:FA just doesn’t do it for me.

ZaCHw117
11-16-2016, 10:20 AM
Agreed, TFA is probably the worst out of all the MCU flicks IMO. so cheesy and and boring.

kryptonianmutie
11-16-2016, 07:52 PM
Yeah, I don't think TFA is a particularly good movie either but there's no way it's at the bottom of the MCU barrel. I'd put it above Thor 1 & 2, Iron Man 2 & 3, and TIH.

karamazov80
11-16-2016, 10:49 PM
Bernie: 7.5/10

Very solid movie. I was expecting an over the top comedy based on the picture I saw on Netflix. But it's played reasonably straight, in an almost Coen-esque way. Jack Black is really good.

Centurion
11-16-2016, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I don't think TFA is a particularly good movie either but there's no way it's at the bottom of the MCU barrel. I'd put it above Thor 1 & 2, Iron Man 2 & 3, and TIH.Thor 2 I've never seen. I figured I might as well not waste that time. LOL!

Mad Old Lu
11-18-2016, 08:03 AM
Independence Day: Resurgence: 6/10

It was ok. Maybe slightly less hokey than the original. Lots of screams of force from the main characters! Like when Liam H is trying to pull up to avoid crashing (or somesuch), he starts screaming in a show of force! And he and others do that all the time! Weird and funny.

Interesting that they set it up for at least a sequel.

RIDDICK
11-18-2016, 12:15 PM
Daredevil S1 - 7,5/10

highlander1
11-18-2016, 01:45 PM
ARRIVAL. I wanted to like but all it did was put me to sleep. big 0 score.

kryptonianmutie
11-18-2016, 02:57 PM
Yeah'.If at all possible and you don't mind subtitles try to find these in the original release w/subs.Shaw Brothers did a lot for Chinese Cinema coming to the US in the late 60's early 70's.So they did Dub versions of most of their films.But remember the Dub versions 70% of the time make the films slightly cornier.Funny how I recognize the Dub voices of certain actors in the SB films.I grew up in San Francisco and there were a couple of Chinese Theaters I would frequent for original versions.
Here are a few and honestly there are hundreds more of them.Many of the greats had 2 or 3 sequels.
1966 Come Drink With Me (all time classic)
1972 The 14 Amazons (excellent)
1976 Executioners from Shaolin
1978 Five Deadly Venoms
1978 The 36th Chamber of Shaolin (one of the all time greats)
1979 The Crane Fighter
1982 Legendary Weapons of China (aka:LWO Kung Fu)
1982 Shaolin Prince
1983 Holy Flame of the Martial World (one of my all time fav's for zany special effects wizards and great fighting sequences)
1993 Iron Monkey(very good)

a couple of later films that are also VG with HQ picture and sound
2011 Legendary Amazons
2011 Shaolin
2013 The Fox Lover (more of a fantasy)

These are all period pieces.Not even touching on the 70's flood of Chinese Kung Fu Cinema.So have fun.

Scratched one off the list

The 36th Chamber of Shaolin 7/10

The Shaolin training scenes are where this movie shines. That's when I actually began enjoying the film.

Spoiler Alert: There is no chamber with 100 times gravity.

Jameson Rook
11-19-2016, 06:28 AM
Suicide Squad.

More interested in making flashy music videos rather than a movie, why a $200 mil production is inferior to stories told on Saturday morning cartoons is something quite unfathomable.

1/5.

RIDDICK
11-19-2016, 06:22 PM
They Live - 10/10

VintijDroidGutzz
11-19-2016, 07:39 PM
Mortal Kombat Legacy (first nine episodes) -- 4 / 10

Man, wtf. :lol Some of it is actually alright - like the Scorpion & Kitana episodes (maybe Cyrax / Sektor one as well), but the rest is a waste of resources & time.

Can't wait to watch the next nine. :monkey1

GasparZizou
11-19-2016, 11:18 PM

Man, wtf. :lol Some of it is actually alright - like the Scorpion & Kitana episodes (maybe Cyrax / Sektor one as well), but the rest is a waste of resources & time.

I only like Scorpion's episodes too and his costume designs are actually freaking great.

Chargersfan57
11-20-2016, 04:48 AM
Wow I'm surprised cause I loved legacy. Great series from start to finish. Johnny cage's was the weakest one though. Overall- 9/10

RIDDICK
11-20-2016, 06:24 AM
Sorry but even Conquest was better than Legacy.
Second season had potential but still crap overall.

11-20-2016, 01:41 PM

I only like Scorpion's episodes too and his costume designs are actually freaking great.

Wow I'm surprised cause I loved legacy. Great series from start to finish. Johnny cage's was the weakest one though. Overall- 9/10

Sorry but even Conquest was better than Legacy.
Second season had potential but still crap overall.

Have you guys seen the Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist?

GasparZizou
11-20-2016, 01:47 PM

No, is it good?

11-20-2016, 01:59 PM
No, is it good?

Well, I thought it was pretty good for a web series. It's the best live action SF adaptation so far. I wouldn't pay for it, but luckily I saw it on YouTube when it was originally released.

I thought they captured the look and the spirt of the original games.

Here are the first 2 episode. They're pretty short. The season doesn't just focus on Ryu and Ken, but also their master and Akuma, but that's later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me-5IcnsyWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX8h1gst6iE

GasparZizou
11-20-2016, 02:04 PM
Well, I thought it was pretty good for a web series. It's the best live action SF adaptation so far. I wouldn't pay for it, but luckily I saw it on YouTube when it was originally released.

I thought they captured the look and the spirt of the original games.

Here are the first 2 episode. They're pretty short. The season doesn't just focus on Ryu and Ken, but also their master and Akuma, but that's later.

[video=youtube;me-5IcnsyWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me-5IcnsyWs[video]

[video=youtube;uX8h1gst6iE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX8h1gst6iE[video]

Cool, it looks like a 90's TV show, I'll watch it later.

It's hard to find good webseries, they're all bad and some just barely watchable :lol

I think the only exception is JL gods and monsters

highlander1
11-20-2016, 05:17 PM
Hacksaw ridge. Andrew Garfield A slow start but once get in the war scenes its all crazy madness give a 7.

GasparZizou
11-20-2016, 08:13 PM
Coherence - 7/10 Very good drama, although I don't know if it's low-key or high-key sci-fi.

This is like Multiverse 101 for anyone interested in that sort of stuff.

ZaCHw117
11-20-2016, 10:54 PM
Sausage Party: 7.5/10

Captain Clown
11-21-2016, 12:23 AM
Sausage Party: 7.5/10

ChaserFan
11-21-2016, 01:16 AM
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - 8/10

EVILFACE
11-21-2016, 01:51 AM
Hangar 18 - 4/10
Millennium - 6/10
Come and See - 7/10
Where Have All the People Gone - 6/10
Stone Cold - 7.5/10
Elstree 1976 - 2/10 What a complete bore. Nothing but nobodies rambling on about......nothing.
The Day After - 7/10 Scared the **** out of me back in the day.
2020 Texas Gladiators - 5/10
Cyber Tracker - 6/10
Stryker - 6/10
I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House - 3/10 - She is the boring thing that lives in the house.
The Edge of Seventeen - 6/10

VintijDroidGutzz
11-21-2016, 07:44 AM
Yep.. bought it ages ago. :duff

Absolutely love it. Impressively faithful to the source, great story, great actors (witihin context), great fighting, great cinematography, great effects - great everything.

It looks nothing like a 90s show Gaspar.. pull your head in son. :lol

ZaCHw117
11-21-2016, 11:38 AM
Nerve: 6.5/10

Ropen
11-21-2016, 11:41 AM
The Hills have Eyes(2006). 7/10

I love anything that talks about nuclear tests and stuff and forgot how awesome the third act was on this film.

Patriot666
11-21-2016, 04:15 PM

:lol :rotfl :lol

Centurion
11-21-2016, 07:19 PM

So, what'll it be? Sorry. We don't have that. :lol

11-21-2016, 11:19 PM
Captain America 1990 - :lol/10

Edge of Tomorrow - 8/10

The Fault in Our Stars - :monkey2/10

kryptonianmutie
11-21-2016, 11:47 PM
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka (1988) 6/10

After all these years Chris Rock's cameo is still the funniest thing in the movie.

highlander1
11-22-2016, 12:08 AM
Fantastic beasts and where to find them. A fun fast ride a harry potter spin off i dont read them but enjoyed give a 8.

Snake Plissken
11-22-2016, 05:23 AM
Sunshine - 9/10

RIDDICK
11-22-2016, 05:31 AM
Sunshine - 9/10
Great prequel to "The First Avenger"! :yess:

Snake Plissken
11-22-2016, 05:40 AM
Great prequel to "The First Avenger"! :yess:

I see what you did there, I see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeJ0LLsr3sM

Captain Clown
11-22-2016, 06:38 AM
The Wolverine - 8/10

EVILFACE
11-22-2016, 09:01 AM
I see what you did there, I see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeJ0LLsr3sM

Yea Evans was really good in it. And his character was the only one that was right about the mission as well.

Mad Old Lu
11-22-2016, 09:13 AM
Thor: 7/10

3rd time watching it. It was good, and for the time it was pretty good. Remember we only had Iron Man 1 & 2 and Incredible Hulk. Not even Cap First Avenger. Where the movie really shines is in the relationship between Thor and Loki. The Loki role was fantastic—so complex and actually emotionally vulnerable. I thought the Destroyer looked great. Interesting that the movie started “in the middle” then flashed back a few days earlier. It was just the trend back then to do that kind of out of sequence thing, thanks to Batman Begins.

Snake Plissken
11-22-2016, 10:13 AM
Yea Evans was really good in it. And his character was the only one that was right about the mission as well.

Yep. Staying on mission and everyone would of been left alive and as we know from the ending, the payload was going to succeed.

I love the film a lot. I know a lot of people hate the third act since it turns into a slasher film, but I came to accept it. Throughout the beginning you see a few of them start to go Sun crazy, and Pinbacker is the final stage of that.

Gates70
11-22-2016, 10:29 AM
Strategic Air Command - 7/10
TFA 3D - 8/10
London Has Fallen - 6/10

rushmore223
11-22-2016, 10:46 PM
Kubo and the Two Strings - 9/10

What a wonderful movie, my favorite of the Laika films. Stunningly beautiful, emotionally deep with a refreshing story. My only complaint is that it felt too short, but I guess that is really a good thing. At times I forgot this was stop motion.

More please.

Centurion
11-23-2016, 09:22 AM
Kubo and the Two Strings - 9/10

What a wonderful movie, my favorite of the Laika films. Stunningly beautiful, emotionally deep with a refreshing story. My only complaint is that it felt too short, but I guess that is really a good thing. At times I forgot this was stop motion.

More please.
Looking forward to watching this too.

marvinmyles
11-23-2016, 04:42 PM
ARRIVAL 3/10 this is not Sci-Fi this is a love/loss story that just happens to involve Squids/Heptapods.Felt bad for the great Forest Whitaker and Tzi Ma.Terrible film.

rushmore223
11-23-2016, 05:54 PM
ARRIVAL 3/10 this is not Sci-Fi this is a love/loss story that just happens to involve Squids/Heptapods.Felt bad for the great Forest Whitaker and Tzi Ma.Terrible film.

Doesn't seem to be much middle ground for opinions when it comes to this movie.

Trash Panda
11-23-2016, 07:03 PM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 9/10

Patriot666
11-23-2016, 10:33 PM
Scream 3 - 4/10 Not very good.

ChaserFan
11-24-2016, 12:15 AM
The Founder - 8/10

Trash Panda
11-24-2016, 09:11 AM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - 7/10

Patriot666
11-24-2016, 10:28 AM
There aren't many Thanksgiving movies out there that I can think of, except Charlie Brown. The Macy's parade balloons make me want to watch Batman though.

Gates70
11-24-2016, 10:34 AM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 9/10

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - 7/10

Old or new ones ?

Centurion
11-24-2016, 10:55 AM
Scream 3 - 4/10 Not very good.

Agreed. I still enjoy the first the most.

Patriot666
11-24-2016, 10:59 AM
Agreed. I still enjoy the first the most.

No doubt. I think the first is the best of just about every horror franchise, and the only reason I don't say "all" is because I haven't seen them all lol.

Patriot666
11-24-2016, 02:34 PM
Ferris Bueller's Day Off - 8.5/10

Now playing...Ghostbusters 2. :)

Centurion
11-24-2016, 02:38 PM
No doubt. I think the first is the best of just about every horror franchise, and the only reason I don't say "all" is because I haven't seen them all lol.

Almost every horror franchise. Just off the top of my head, I can say that I enjoyed The Conjuring 2 just as much as the first and I definitely enjoyed Friday 13th Part 3 more than the first two installments.

highlander1
11-24-2016, 08:41 PM
Planes, trains and automobiles. Steve Martin what a @$$hole!:lol Steve Martins heart grows a inch bigger and befriends John Candy on thanksgiving. :lol

rushmore223
11-24-2016, 09:08 PM
Planes, trains and automobiles. Steve Martin what a @$$hole!:lol Steve Martins heart grows a inch bigger and befriends John Candy on thanksgiving. :lol

Love that movie! The rental car **** scene is priceless.

Snake Plissken
11-25-2016, 07:45 AM
Home Alone - 9.5/10

The Descent - 7/10

kryptonianmutie
11-25-2016, 10:40 AM
Love that movie! The rental car **** scene is priceless.

The pillows scene is a good one too.

Centurion
11-25-2016, 12:40 PM
Home Alone - 9.5/10

The Descent - 7/10

Two fun movies to watch right there.

Snake Plissken
11-25-2016, 03:41 PM
Two fun movies to watch right there.

Yeah, but after the Descent I feel like I can't breathe since it's so suffocating.

RIDDICK
11-25-2016, 05:38 PM
Eh, I really like "The Descent". Most of Neil Marshall's stuff is good.

marvinmyles
11-25-2016, 08:09 PM
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 5.5/10
for me the story was interesting but not well executed.Most importantly our main character Newt was made to be very impish,shy or just moron-ish in character.Which made Eddie a sort of mumbling Dit.Not a very good part for an excellent actor.
The New York exterior and interior sets were very good but not as finely detailed as the HP films.The CGI was all over the place some of the most important close ups looked like they were done by the Sharknado crew from SyFy channel.And some were excellent.
It was nice to see Gemma Chan even in a very small part in this film.

Darkseed
11-26-2016, 10:41 PM
The Empire Strikes Back - 9.5 / 10
Deadpool - 7.5 / 10
BvS (theatrical cut) - 6.5 / 10

11-27-2016, 07:47 PM
The Matrix 9.5/10

The Matrix Reloaded 8/10

The Matrix Revolutions 8.7/10

The Matrix Trilogy - 8.7/10

GasparZizou
11-27-2016, 08:11 PM
The Matrix 9.5/10

The Matrix Reloaded 8/10

The Matrix Revolutions 8.7/10

The Matrix Trilogy - 8.7/10

Good, very good, I approve. What about the Animatrix? You're supposed to watch that between 2 and 3, YOU WATCHED IT WRONG!!!

11-27-2016, 08:15 PM
Good, very good, I approve. What about the Animatrix? You're supposed to watch that between 2 and 3, YOU WATCHED IT WRONG!!!

I watched the trilogy on tv today, so no Animatrix. It had been a few years since I'd seen Revolutions. I never noticed how the green tint was gone in the last scene of part 3. Nice little detail.

I haven't seen the Animatrix since 2004 maybe. All I remember is the guy running breaking his knee or leg.

GasparZizou
11-27-2016, 08:19 PM
I wonder what they'll do with the supposed reboot, if there's a franchise that can make a legitimate use of reboots in an artistic way, it's the Matrix, since it's filled with Vedic influences.

And if it's the Wachowski's I'm sure they'll make good use of that, I just hope it's not as weak as Jupiter Ascending or that it doesn't taint the first 3.

11-27-2016, 08:32 PM
I wonder what they'll do with the supposed reboot, if there's a franchise that can make a legitimate use of reboots in an artistic way, it's the Matrix, since it's filled with Vedic influences.

And if it's the Wachowski's I'm sure they'll make good use of that, I just hope it's not as weak as Jupiter Ascending or that it doesn't taint the first 3.

I'm not sure I trust the Wachowski's anymore, but at the same time they might be the only people I trust revisiting their material. If someone else takes over it might feel like fanfiction.

Still, I have no idea where they can take the story. I wouldn't mind a new trilogy with some new characters as long as the old cast returns in some way. Maybe they can do a new Aimatrix or some CGI/animated show on Netflix or something if they can't make a new film.

After watching the trilogy, I'd like some merchandise and figures from it even more so than a new film. Why isn't there any merchandise? No Neca figures or even those funko pop things. Nothing. :dunno

SNIKT1950
11-27-2016, 08:45 PM
NOCTURNAL ANIMALS (2016)

http://i67.tinypic.com/29c00va.jpg

In his second film, Tom Ford (A Single Man) tells two enthralling stories: one that depicts the massive disconnect from reality in the real world and one that offers a grounded shelter in the fictional world. Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal lead both stories with great turns. These are master actors currently peaking (Adams will probably win Best Actress this year for Denis Villeneuve's Arrival) that deliver the goods in every scene - but its the absurdly magnetic Michael Shannon who steals the show as an anachronistic presence throughout the film. A performance that will most definitely earn him his second Best Supporting Actor Nomination (his first was for Sam Mendes' Revolutionary Road) and maybe first win. Shannon is on fire in this movie. Overall, Nocturnal Animals is a great sophomoric offering by Ford and further proof of what a fantastic auteur the man is.

9.5/10

GasparZizou
11-27-2016, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure I trust the Wachowski's anymore, but at the same time they might be the only people I trust revisiting their material. If someone else takes over it might feel like fanfiction.

Still, I have no idea where they can take the story. I wouldn't mind a new trilogy with some new characters as long as the old cast returns in some way. Maybe they can do a new Aimatrix or some CGI/animated show on Netflix or something if they can't make a new film.

After watching the trilogy, I'd like some merchandise and figures from it even more so than a new film. Why isn't there any merchandise? No Neca figures or even those funko pop things. Nothing. :dunno
Agree on all that, I also don't trust much on the Wachowkis but they're the only ones I want around Matrix, I think the Matrix could bring out the best in them.

I would prefer no new films but we know how it is, I have a slight idea where it could go, it could continue to dig humanity out of the hole it dug itself into, now that there is truce. Enemies and Protagonists could be the same, only reborn, at least Neo and Smith, since in the Vedas it explains every day the universe is created and in every night it is destroyed.

I knowww I want a Reloaded/Revolutions Neo so much. Also a Smith and a Mouse :lol because the old McFarlane ones are terrible.

11-27-2016, 09:00 PM
Agree on all that, I also don't trust much on the Wachowkis but they're the only ones I want around Matrix, I think the Matrix could bring out the best in them.

I would prefer no new films but we know how it is, I have a slight idea where it could go, it could continue to dig humanity out of the hole it dug itself into, now that there is truce. Enemies and Protagonists could be the same, only reborn, at least Neo and Smith, since in the Vedas it explains every day the universe is created and in every night it is destroyed.

I knowww I want a Reloaded/Revolutions Neo so much. Also a Smith and a Mouse :lol because the old McFarlane ones are terrible.

Could you imagine if they got Will Smith to play the new Neo? :lol

I was a big fan of McFarlane back in 2003 and I was really into the Matrix and T3 figures. I remember getting the stair set. :lol I still have the T3 stuff and they look nice, but thank god Neca did those Ultimate figures. Unfortunately they don't seem interested in making Matrix figures, which is a shame but trilogy is not old enough for them yet and there isn't enough nostalgia for it yet.

edit*

Funko made Matrix pop figures :lol

GasparZizou
11-27-2016, 09:32 PM
Could you imagine if they got Will Smith to play the new Neo? :lol

I was a big fan of McFarlane back in 2003 and I was really into the Matrix and T3 figures. I remember getting the stair set. :lol I still have the T3 stuff and they look nice, but thank god Neca did those Ultimate figures. Unfortunately they don't seem interested in making Matrix figures, which is a shame but trilogy is not old enough for them yet and there isn't enough nostalgia for it yet.

edit*

Funko made Matrix pop figures :lol
I'm so glad they didn't get Smith, I like Smith but Keanu was so well cast.

There are some MF figures that still blow me away, but most movie human figures have weird faces.

rushmore223
11-27-2016, 09:54 PM
Moana - 9/10

Wow! Disney has such an amazing track record, and this is one of their stronger films. Achingly beautiful, fully realized characters, funny, entertaining and powerful story with very good music. Really paid tribute to the Polynesiam people it depicted.

I don't know if it will catch on like Frozen, but it deserves to.

This is a must buy.

RIDDICK
11-28-2016, 02:10 AM
The Thing ---------------- 10/10
Christine ---------------- 7,5/10
Prince of Darkness -------- 8/10
In the Mouth of Madness - 9/10