Watch My Video Yo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wanted to take on bboy dancing... I won't say that ^^^^'s off the hook, or whatever the cool kids say nowadays, but I'll finish it up by saying, dayum! You just may have encouraged me to post my body building pictures from a show I did in '06! Take pride in what you do. But buddy, I gotta say, doing some of the sports I have taken on and the hard work that comes from succeeding at great levels... you sure have put a lot of time and tremendous hard work into this. Too bad you weren't around here. I would pay for someone like you to teach me to pull off moves like that. I don't quit either... how long did it take you and what kind of training or experience have you had?

I always wanted to take on bboy dancing... I won't say that ^^^^'s off the hook, or whatever the cool kids say nowadays, but I'll finish it up by saying, dayum! You just may have encouraged me to post my body building pictures from a show I did in '06! Take pride in what you do. But buddy, I gotta say, doing some of the sports I have taken on and the hard work that comes from succeeding at great levels... you sure have put a lot of time and tremendous hard work into this. Too bad you weren't around here. I would pay for someone like you to teach me to pull off moves like that. I don't quit either... how long did it take you and what kind of training or experience have you had?

2 years full on, but i started 5 years ago and gave up then started doing it again a year ago, i teach classes twice a week, we're sponsored by the PCYC and we teach classes for them

2 years full on, but i started 5 years ago and gave up then started doing it again a year ago, i teach classes twice a week, we're sponsored by the PCYC and we teach classes for them

Dammit, I am physically capable, just not... you know, the balance, dance, rhythm, style.. missing all the other aspects. Would love to do stuff like what you just did. I love dance. It's always something I wanted to pursue but was to chicken ^^^^ to follow up.

My googling skills suck ass... I am in Manitoba.. anyone teaching from out of there. I googled and got a bunch of crap. lol

Wow man, that was pretty damn cool. especially the circular horizontal hand walk on the basketball floor, whatever that's called. great job.

what country? there is breakers all over the world, use youtube, type in breakdance tutorial, go back to my video and click on my user name, in my subscriptions list theres a user name : ElasticIllusion and they teach step by step dance, real old skool, its great

what country? there is breakers all over the world, use youtube, type in breakdance tutorial, go back to my video and click on my user name, in my subscriptions list theres a user name : ElasticIllusion and they teach step by step dance, real old skool, its great

Canada bud. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

is 32 too old to take up break dancing? :D

My brief attempt in the 6th grade resulted in 4 chipped front teeth, but I think I can do it now. :lol:lol:lol

:lol I didn't know if you were any good all this time but after watching that DAMNNN :horror!!

:ccheerlea

:lol well there ya go, i was 2004 Battle champion, i have a trophy and all

is 32 too old to take up break dancing? :D

My brief attempt in the 6th grade resulted in 4 chipped front teeth, but I think I can do it now. :lol:lol:lol

if your still able to ran and jump around without feeling faint there yeah sure, theres some champ b-boy that are heaps old, from back when it started and still going, but lean how to fall, its the first thing to learn :rotfl

I just did a handstand.. lol didn't keep it up long. lol Flopped over. haha

once you get good handstands you can start with pikes and L-kicks, handstands are a really good thing to practise, i sill practise staying up on my hands for as long as possible, mind out i can walk from one end of the basket ball court and back again :lol

Hey Spyda great stuff! I used to break back in the mid 80s ..was still a teen then, and the knees click whenever I bend/squat now lol. Loved the crew battles we used to have ..walking down the streets with the ghetto all a blazin haha and challenging other crews to "battle". I haven't kept with the scene at all, do breakers these days still play the old school tracks? Egyptian Lover et al?

Hey Spyda great stuff! I used to break back in the mid 80s ..was still a teen then, and the knees click whenever I bend/squat now lol. Loved the crew battles we used to have ..walking down the streets with the ghetto all a blazin haha and challenging other crews to "battle". I haven't kept with the scene at all, do breakers these days still play the old school tracks? Egyptian Lover et al?

Hell yeah bro, old skool all the way, we keep it as troditonal as possible, if someone cranks a gangster song at training the other boys with go crazy :banghead:banghead:banghead

Back