Have Energy Drinks gone a bit too far?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
We started out with Red Bull. Then moved on to things like Monster, Sobe Adrenaline, Rockstar....then things started getting interesting with brands like Hyphy Juice and Crunk....then it continued with Shark, Bawls and Gorilla Juice.

So where am I going. Read the article below:

Startup Energy Drink maker ^^^^^, launched their ^^^^^ Juice aimed at consumers in the 13-18 demographic years ago - but their reputation is just beginning to spread like a bad venereal disease. Their slogan, “***** believes in natural energy - because it’s better for you,” has kids in the greater London area hooked on ^^^^^.
I’m not exactly sure I understand the logic, I was always under the impression that ^^^^^ has no face. But regardless, your face will look much better with ^^^^^ in my mouth, so long as I mix it with something stiff.

So....the demographic for this Energy Drink is aimed at teenagers, Middle and High School students....too much or is it just another brand?

Thoughts?

If you want to see the can click here but not sure if that will or will not be safe for work, there are no graphics just the words across the white can:

https://www.bannedinhollywood.com/^^^^^-believes-in-natural-energy-because-its-better-for-you/

Link isn't working because of the language filter. Here is an edited image:

canxv2.gif

ha ha ha... just a gimmick to get themselves some publicity. After a while it will die down and probably dissapear.

Apparently its a big hit already in London. You gotta admit, just looking at the can would shock initially and kids love that stuff.

Wow....what has our world come to? It's sad to see that companies feel the need to take the easy way out and just market anything sexual to sell. It's sad.

I love red bull...and others (surgar free)....if pussyjuice comes to america surgar free...I will embrace it with open arms.

I remember when "cocaine" energy drink came out a little while ago, there was some contraversy (didn't it get pulled?).

jan1207-cocainedrink.jpg

I went hard and heavy on the Red Bull for a while (dropped coffee and drank this crap instead). The garbage gave me a nasty ulcer and the Doc said "no more Red Bull for you" :lol :lol :lol Now it's back to good old faithful coffee in the morning.

I remember when "cocaine" energy drink came out a little while ago, there was some contraversy (didn't it get pulled?).

jan1207-cocainedrink.jpg

I went hard and heavy on the Red Bull for a while (dropped coffee and drank this crap instead). The garbage gave me a nasty ulcer and the Doc said "no more Red Bull for you" :lol :lol :lol Now it's back to good old faithful coffee in the morning.

Apparently too much caffeine has been known to deplete calcium from bone. Don't scold the messenger... Google it for all I care. :D

Back