Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wanted to take this post to thank everyone I met at SDCC for making it such an awesome experience.

First to Dave, thanks for putting up with all my ^^^^. I know I can be a prat at times but you still keep me around. And thanks for throwing such a kick as party.

To everyone at SS. Thanks for having the best booth at the show, the most friendly people, and the best prizes. I can't believe the pieces you gave away at the party and I can't believe I won one. Icing on the cake.

To all the friends I finally got to meet in person, Danny, P!tu, Bannister, Dee, Nick (or as he's now known, Orthanc), Jesse, Matt, Scott, Jerry (the greatest artist in the world), Sam, Rumi, The Josh, Dark Artist (the sickest painter I've ever had the pleasure of meeting), Lonnie (pops), Alfred, Adam (my provider of goodies), TOE, Tom (even if it was brief), to the biggest ********* I've ever met Ill Jedi and anyone else that may be slipping my mind.

Thanks for making this place so fun to hang out and giving me something to do while I'm at work.

Back