• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Stone Trolls £300

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any of the rare pieces to trade this one for? I have them and I'm looking for the Uruk Scout statue and i'll be interested in a deal.

Not interested in selling but trading only.

Best regards!

Eek, sorry but I don't have anything for trade. I have the Scout, but I'm collecting them all! Hey, you can sell these and get the scout with the profits!!

Yes I could (and I probably will ;) )

Best of lucks with your search!

Re: .

Eek. Tum de tum, a one off! C'mon guys, help a fellow collector out!! You wanna see a complete collection yeah? I'll take lots of nice juicy photos!! ANYONE in the world, please!!

Wish I had two of them... then I'd give you one... but I don't even have it myself... :(

One site in the US was just selling it for $400. I was a few hours late and someone already got it before me. Keep looking, these pieces come and go at some good prices still.:D

You recall what the site was the you saw them at? I know you said they are already gone, but they may have some other pieces I may be looking for at a reasonable price.

thx

Fritz,
I'm actually in Spain. They used to have the Stone Trolls here in many shops for 350 euros, untill last Xmas. Luckily I got one just on time:dance

Regards,
Lourdes

Back