Hot Toys Batman Cosbaby

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren1228

Super Freak
Reaction score
These were revealed awhile back in a Japanese Toy Convention but I don't think official pics were ever posted. I think it would've made more sense to release some Dark Knight Cosbabys. However these did get me thinking....is this a sign of things to come from Hot Toys--12" comic Batman figures? Don't know how licensing works but wouldn't you need a different license for "Comic Batman" as opposed to "The Dark Knight"?

page-9680.jpg

A lot of people are speculating that this will lead to a Hot Toys Comic Batman line...

Jesus, Batman can look corny and funny (60's series) but never like a crying ^^^^^ like he does there. Poor guy.

Yeah they don't look tough enough and fails to capture the feel of the comic characters. The AVP and Iron Man cosbabies on the other hand look cute but also capture the essence of the character....that's why I don't like these very much.

Well, a couple of weeks ago I wouldn't have put an HT Batman comic line in the "Likely" category, at least not to be distributed in the US, since DCD already have their line of 13" comic dolls. Hearing the news that DCD are importing some of the TDK stuff to distribute themselves though has me thinking that DC may let a comic line license slide into HT's hands with HT handling distribution abroad, and DCD importing to distribute in the US again. I wouldn't put it in the "Sure thing" category yet, but I might toss it in the "Eventually" filing cabinet.

Also, I'm with Spliff. At least one of the Batmen should have a mean face.
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited:
Hey Joe do you know if these will have a secret character like the Pred ones and does the Iron Man have one as rumored as well?

Hey Joe do you know if these will have a secret character like the Pred ones and does the Iron Man have one as rumored as well?
from what I understand yes...I did not get an "official" word from Hot Toys yet..just saw an email with a wholesale offering from Action HQ and they mentioned Blind Box and Secrect Character on the Iron Man ones...

Here is the page:

Due in : Around 2008 October

Bat man [kosubeibi].

The character cutely the DC comics edition bat man lines up to the popularity series [kosubeibi] which the deformation is done!

With [amekomiteisuto] as for the bat man of the protagonist of course, the joker and the other unique characters of the enemy appear. With technical power and the design power which the [hotsutotoizu] corporation is proud, the respective character with the pop cutely multi-layerization! It is lovely, it is the completion to which, feature of the character that way is reproduced even in, can taste the world view of [gotsusamu] city.

Total height approximately 7 centimeters, as for mobility point 9 places or more. In addition to all the 7 types, you cannot overlook either the fact that 1 kinds of how secret exist. Arranging all type, trying reproducing the fight which can unfold [gotsusamu] city in the stage?

Bat man?
Blues Wayne who is natural shape of the bat man young time is murdered the parents of most love before the eye. Although you being bothered in the trauma, crime is hated, in order to protect peace of capital [gotsusamu^^^^ei], offense and defense of day night brutal offense is unfolded! Being dark, cool world view attracts attention always, appoints the great actor and also filming is done. From the DC comics corporation, the signboard title which the series starts in 1939.

Here is the page:

you cannot overlook either the fact that 1 kinds of how secret exist. Arranging all type, trying reproducing the fight which can unfold [gotsusamu] city in the stage?

:lol:lol From the spot on translation I guess the secret figure has been confirmed. Also seems to be a interlocking bases of some sort. Thanks Mike!

Back