How many haven't seen TDK yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have tried to watch it twice this past week, but both showings were sold out.

I would like to see it once more before it leaves theaters. But something tells me that won't be anytime soon...

If it does start to close in on Titanic, then I will happily see it daily until it becomes the #1 movie of all time.

Going to hit IMAX one last time next week. It discontinues at my IMAX on August 4 :(

I've already given TDK over $100 or more over the course of 4 screenings, so no more. no more...until the Blu-ray comes out.

6 times and counting....have yet to see it at IMAX though. my brother hasn't seen it yet on account of being in Ranger school, but we will probably go see it when he's finished and comes home in a couple weeks.

fUNNY. i FINALLY SAW IT ON SUNDAY DURING COMICON. i WAS CON'D OUT AND WENT TO AN AFTERNOON SHOWING ABOUT 9 BLOCKS FROM SDCC. i REALLY LIKED IT, BUT TWO THINGS WORKING AGAINST IT FOR ME: 1) EXHAUSTION WAS SETTING IN, 2) i'M A mARVEL GUY, LIKED IRON MAN BETTER.

But Heath ledger was f'n incredible, fan-frickin'tastic.

fUNNY. i FINALLY SAW IT ON SUNDAY DURING COMICON. i WAS CON'D OUT AND WENT TO AN AFTERNOON SHOWING ABOUT 9 BLOCKS FROM SDCC. i REALLY LIKED IT, BUT TWO THINGS WORKING AGAINST IT FOR ME: 1) EXHAUSTION WAS SETTING IN, 2) i'M A mARVEL GUY, LIKED IRON MAN BETTER.

But Heath ledger was f'n incredible, fan-frickin'tastic.

Heath's Joker inspired by Malcolm McDowell's Alex.

Saw it 3 times...wouldnt mind a 4th in IMAX...but after that, im done. I'll wait for the DVD.

Back