• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel (lots of grails)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, the time has come. I'm out of room and need to drop a line. I hate that it's Marvel but SW and LOTR are my passion. Part of the reason I'm selling this line is the value of these pieces. All prices include insured shipping to the lower 48. I don't plan on shipping overseas as some of these boxes are too damn big and it's too much of a pain in the ass.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Only piece I'd be interested in trading for would be a 1:1 Greedo bust

Doom Exc. - (SOLD)

Green Hulk - $900 (SOLD)

SM3 Venom statue - $110

Green Goblin - $380 (SOLD)

Iron Man Reg. - (SOLD)

Ghost Rider Maquette Exc. - (SOLD)

Magneto Maquette Exc. - $180

Wolverine Maquette Reg. - (SOLD)

Spiderman PF Reg. - (SOLD)

And I hate to do it but,

X-Men VS Sentinel #1 Exclusive - $1600 (no outer shipper, but I will box it in an even sturdier box for shipping)

#2 - $300

#3 - $280

All 3 exclusives for $2000

THING EXCLUSIVE - $325

Last edited:
:eek :drool :drool Good luck on your sale... I'm glad I've held off diving into MARVEL-- this'd kill me.:lol

Good luck with your sale, Loki. I recently sold off my entire Marvel collection with exception of Hulk and Cap. It brought in a pretty penny but still broke my heart parting with these masterpieces.

Good luck Chris. :duff

Great seller here folks so don't be worried at all. I bought a very high end piece from him and it came in perfect shape.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

VaderNOOOOO.gif

I can't believe you're selling all of these treasures to buy a ^^^^in' Grievous bust. :(

Good luck with the sale, I guess, you're gonna regret it.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Good luck with the sale, I guess, you're gonna regret it.

I know I will. But I don't want to keep pieces boxed up, stored away. I have 10 PF's on order right now and no where to put them. Not to mention the 1:1 busts.

Back