Opinion Needed on Horror PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, I recently found two amazing deals on both of the Freddy vs. Jason Premium Format Figures and I can't decide which one to go for! I can afford either one and like both characters equally. Please help me out, and PICTURES ARE WELCOME!!!

Thanks,
CJK

Wow! I've never seen any pics other than the ones on SideShow's site and Michael Crawford's review. He looks better than people described. Does anyone have any pictures of the Freddy PF?

-CJK

Here's a few... I can't find any of Demon Freddy right now, but I have him too!

Monsters18.jpg

Monsters19.jpg

Monsters20.jpg

Monsters21.jpg

Monsters24.jpg

Monsters25.jpg

Monsters26.jpg

Monsters28.jpg

Monsters29.jpg

Monsters30.jpg

That Freddy looks good. But why does one eye go one way and the other eye go the other way?

-CJK
lol thats funny. I own that figure and never noticed that.
shows how much i acually look and my stuff. But i have all except the original jason, i had to buy the exclusive from someone else but love it.
my demon and original freddy are still boxed
2s14xu8.jpg

294mcf5.jpg

2d1702b.jpg

vxne5g.jpg

4lhaaw.jpg

2w3syvl.jpg

331eidj.jpg

2ex07s8.jpg

2u6pf7d.jpg

2sb0hm8.jpg

I say get Freddy :D. Freddy is a classic and not only Is the F vs J Freddy Figurine that of the Orginal Classic Freddy but his a way cooler charactor. Where Jason is just another remake Jason.

So if you get Freddy can Display him either from the Orginal Movies or from the F vs J Film. And Freddy just kicks arse. :naughty

out of the 3, I like..
Demon Freddy
Jason
Reg Freddy

.. in that order ....

i agree with occulum. that would be my order to. But excluding the demon freddy, Classic Freddy before Jason. Bec Freddy is always before Jason..but if i had a demon freddy first i would get jason second. but if not and could only choose between Classic Freddy or Jason....FREDDY all the way. :D. I got Classic Freddy before Jason and i dont regret it. I'l just get Jason later on.

image.php

Just by looking at your Signature image above you should know who your fav is (Jason)...plus go with what you like, not what everyone else likes, it is your collection :cool:...and to end this post I say go with Jason...lol

Freddy is still available through SS. So I would get the Jason 1st. I never could bring myself to buy the demon freddy because its just a different head put on the same original freddy body,Not a very good pic but its all I have right now

Last edited:
out of the 3, I like..
Demon Freddy
Jason
Reg Freddy

.. in that order ....

id say the same but the jason with the freddy head.
the reg freddy is alright but i dont like the head to much. looks off and not mean at all

I'm so jealous. I want all of these very badly. I hate when I miss out on things. I can't believe I missed out on these.

Ok advice. I am a huge Freddy fan, he's the man. But the Jason PF is just brilliant, if you can get the freddy head exclusive. When I finally get lucky enough to find one, that is the only one I'll go for.

But, if you have to get the regular edition, I'd say go for Demon Freddy. If you can't get him and it's between regular freddy and regular Jason, then crap, just flip a coin. :)

Hopefully when it comes time for me to get one of these (or all of them) I am going to hope someone around these parts knows where I can get my hands on 'em.

Back