• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a doom ex. Pf ap?!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Great reference. :rock

I've listened to the audio version of the first three books (read by King himself) several times on long trips home to KY and back and was stuck at Blaine for something like 5 years!!! I've finally reading book 4 and finishing the story right now! :rock

I've listened to the audio version of the first three books (read by King himself) several times on long trips home to KY and back and was stuck at Blaine for something like 5 years!!! I've finally reading book 4 and finishing the story right now! :rock

oh snap!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome!!!!!!! im at book 5 myself!!!! i love King at The dark tower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh snap!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome!!!!!!! im at book 5 myself!!!! i love King at The dark tower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it may be his greatest work! I can't believe it's taken me this long to get around to finally finishing it! I picked up book 4 at the airport leaving for SDCC!!! :rock

Yeah, it may be his greatest work! I can't believe it's taken me this long to get around to finally finishing it! I picked up book 4 at the airport leaving for SDCC!!! :rock

nice!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock i took him for ever but its just insane!!! i want movies!!!:monkey2

I'm still on Book 3.... Took me a few years to return to it... Great story though, glad I waited. I'm much more mature now and understand it a bit more than I did back then.

I'm still on Book 3.... Took me a few years to return to it... Great story though, glad I waited. I'm much more mature now and understand it a bit more than I did back then.

this is awesome!! im not the only one reading this!!!! woohhhhooooo

Just remember the face of your father... :D

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Great reference. :rock

Have you guys read the marvel mini-comic series? It's excellent! Makes me want to get the dark tower bookes (on tape). I have duplicates of it if anyone wants it for cheap (reader copies, i.e. not mint).

Question: Is there a Dark Tower 2 book? I think i have #1 & #3, just never got around to reading them, but can't recall #2.

Have you guys read the marvel mini-comic series? It's excellent! Makes me want to get the dark tower bookes (on tape). I have duplicates of it if anyone wants it for cheap (reader copies, i.e. not mint).

Question: Is there a Dark Tower 2 book? I think i have #1 & #3, just never got around to reading them, but can't recall #2.

Yes the Marvel Comics are great!! its nice to see what happend in Wizard & Glass Even though King describes so awesomely that it makes the comic feel short.

And Yes there is a book 2 The Drawing of Three. I think this one is my Fav!! they run all the way to 7!

What book series are you guys talking about?

And P!tu, you know I'm thinking of selling mine. But he won't come cheap.

Back