HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussieinnyc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Instead of posting yet another "I'm waiting" post in the figure photos thread, I thought I could start a new one for those of us still waiting on our figures to be delivered.

I ordered mine through Absolute Comics and Statues on eBay - anyone else go through these guys, or have experience with them?

Yeah, I'm waiting on my Version 1 Batman from ebay, and Joker from Big Bad Toy Store. I think Toys2.net put up the batman original costume back up for sale...thinking of picking up another one.:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

I ordered v1 from StudioSunny and TDK suit from animate_international. Still waiting on both. I placed an order for the second wave of Jokers with Mista (Joe) so he won't be in my hand for some time.

Just check back on Toys2.net and they have the Joker back up 4 sale as well. Damn, think I'm gonna get a 2nd of him too. Man this collecting game is making me broke.:banghead:banghead:banghead

I got my joker from comics-and-toys on ebay $190 shipped from hong kong....can't wait for it

hey a waiting room thread! this was actually proposed to some of us forum members posting on the joker picture thread. we must have annoyed the crap out of someone......anyway, im waiting on my bb bats and joker from ebay seller animate international. i got a tracking number and the package left hong kong today, i just hope i get both my figures since i bought both bb bat and joker from the guy.

I ordered v1 from StudioSunny and TDK suit from animate_international. Still waiting on both. I placed an order for the second wave of Jokers with Mista (Joe) so he won't be in my hand for some time.

hey carbo, when is tdk version coming out? i ordered mine from toys2.

Yeah it's probably a good idea to clear out all of the speculation about tracking numbers and shipping dates from the photo thread. I hope you guys get your figures soon!

Well, I am not too worried. I don't think either of the sellers I ordered from are to scam people. I expected delays when I ordered from them to begin with. Until then, I'll be stalking all of you who already have these for more pictures.:D

ABC says that only the HT store got their's in and it won't be shipping for a couple of weeks.

Goodshipped on ebay sent out an email today to try and thwart negative feedback from buyers. The message was that the items (everything HT TDK) were preorders and that they hadn't been shipped to him. He was saying that people are leaving negative feedback without contacting him first. I'm sure he is anticipating some additional negative feedback due to the slippage in shipping from HT. He suggested BB Bats would ship in early August, Joker in late August and TDK Bats in September.

Anyway, my fault for not having a little more patience to have ordered from a different seller, because I paid via paypal. Just gave him the money sooner than what I would have liked, but his feedback is good.

I'm not worried so much, just that the figures are trickling in for some folks and not for others. We'll see ... :google

i think Joe said batman would be arriving this friday and he wont wait for the joker to start shipping them. he said he will get the joker in sometime next week.

My anticipation for the BB Bats is reaching all new levels that have never been seen before in the 1:6 world.

Back