Punisher War Zone: Bloody Music Video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lionsgate kicked Lexi off the movie due to a argument. So..^^^^ that.

agreed....i was skeptical about this move from the first day. once they changed actors i was upset, then it was direct to video at first, now this??? no thanks.
~~what band/song is that in the video???

Well, its not direct to video, and Jane got tired of the re-writes. Besides, Ray looks 10 times more badass. Jane is awesome, but jesus, this guy looks so pissed off all the time its great!

Im a huge punisher fan and i can even say i liked the 2004 one just because im that big of a fan but honestly this movie looks like nothing good as a comic book film, but it does look brutal enough to be a max punisher comic book. if a studio has to take away a movie from a director because they think its bad then its most likely going to be bad no matter what they try in post preduction, but i knew this movie was gone when thomas jane left and they hired a director with very little experience to make a movie with a terrible script. maybe theres hope :cool:

Actually, Lexi already won awards, so I wouldnt say she's inexprienced.

I know shes won awards yes,but the inexperienced i was thinking more of was that she hasnt haddled anything quite as big as a marvel movie, she has experience in film but this was a step up compared to her past projects and from the sounds of the situation between her and lionsgate over the way their reps and the marvel people felt about the final cut,it may have been too large of one, but hey i havnt seen the movie so all this nasty business that weve heard about may turn out to be a small issue before a good film comes out.

never liked 2004 version but this is ^^^^ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! straight out of the comics.......jigsaw looks funny though :monkey1

I liked the last punisher. And I gotta support this one because of Ray Stevenson, he was in HBO's ROME which one of my time favorite movie/series.

Back