• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow 1/4 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesseawilson

Super Freak
Reaction score
So now that I have the Cinemaquette T-800 coming it's time to sell the Sideshow one.

Cheapest one on Ebay is at $825, for a boardie I would go $750 plus actual shipping charges if you wanted to pay by Money Order or Cashiers Check or $775 plus shipping for PayPal.

I would also be willing to list it on Ebay so you can get the 20% off using your live.net cash back bonus on all Ebay BIN's. To cover Ebay fees the auction will be listed at $800 for MO or Cashiers Check payments or $825 for Paypal payments. This would give you approximately $160 cash back bringing the total down to $640 for the Endo!

As for paying with a MO or Cashiers Check, I understand. If you don't know me you can ask Darklord Dave or many others for a referral of my trustworthiness or check out my Ebay feedback here: https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...jibbo&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

Thanks for reading!

It's all minty fresh and the box is great. Here are the requested pics:

Endo1.jpg

Endo2.jpg

Endo3.jpg

Endo4.jpg

I really wanted this piece until I realized it was going for this much. :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back