• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to Trade...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predalien08

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm loooking for a HT Predalien or wolf, Plasma Cannon Display, Shuiriken Display, or anything alien predator releated. Also, anything from Hellboy.

I have a HT AVP Alien Warrior(brown)
HT Grid Alien
HT Powerloader w Ripley
Palisades Aliens Warrior Sig Statue
HT Ripley

Please PM me if you have any interest. Thanks and take care

Last edited:
I'm loooking for a HT Predalien or wolf, Plasma Cannon Display, Shuiriken Display, or anything alien predator releated. Also, anything from Hellboy.

I have a HT AVP Alien Warrior(brown)
HT Grid Alien
HT Powerloader
Palisades Aliens Warrior Sig Statue

Please PM me if you have any interest. Thanks and take care
Check Yo PM's Son!!!

All Pm's responded to. Also added a HT Ripley. Will entertian all offers don't be shy,lol. Thanks guys

i bought that grid from you in june at The Hive and you still haven't sent it. it'd be nice if you... oh, i dont know... maybe sent it to me and stopped trying to sell it to other people since you already got my money order almost 3 months ago.

i bought that grid from you in june at The Hive and you still haven't sent it. it'd be nice if you... oh, i dont know... maybe sent it to me and stopped trying to sell it to other people since you already got my money order almost 3 months ago.

OHHHH SNAAAPPPP!!!!:horror

Last edited:
I really hope this isn't the case, because we have a deal in process from before any of this came up. Regardless of the outcome, I will keep updated here.

All communication thus far has been on key and I am currently not worried. Deal should be completed by end of next week factoring in delivery time and holiday weekend.

I really hope this isn't the case, because we have a deal in process from before any of this came up. Regardless of the outcome, I will keep updated here.

All communication thus far has been on key and I am currently not worried. Deal should be completed by end of next week factoring in delivery time and holiday weekend.

Yeah, he set me up with an awesome deal, but I have yet to make a move on it due to this recent discovery.

-CJK

did you pay with money order?

Back