• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

fs: red skull pf exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
$400 shipped with insurance to the u.s. a potential grail and companion piece to captain america. es 500.

or..you can take your chances with the wait list or ebay. this item will cost me approximately $300.

including shipping and insurance to you, i'll make about $65 after paypal fees. if you can live with that to guarantee your red skull exclusive, pm me. first interested party gets it. if no interest, no sweat, i'll take it to ebay.

due to several international buyers asking me for shipping estimates, then never replying if they want the item or not, u.s. buyers only unless you are established on the board. sorry, a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

I have one on order but a good friend loves this character. As I will not part with mine, he is sweating a wait list reservation. Please send me a personal message in regards with details.

What? I bought something from him. Hope it goes through.

What? I bought something from him. Hope it goes through.

Yeah he pretty much threatened another board member. That member then turned around and posted his threats for all to see. Haven't seen him since. :dunno

If anyone else has an extra, please personal message me. Toe, what did you buy from him? I do hope you receive it.

Yeah he pretty much threatened another board member. That member then turned around and posted his threats for all to see. Haven't seen him since. :dunno

Death threats are no laughing matter. While most are idle, there's those people that are living on the edge just waiting for a reason. I've learned it's best to steer clear of the internet ID 10 Ts. :lol

So Kodiak gets Banned again!!!!!!!

No more Preorder sales:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I was thinking of putting up some things for sale. After briefly looking over the regulations, I didn't see Preorder sales mentioned. Are those types of For Sale posts not acceptable here?

I was thinking of putting up some things for sale. After briefly looking over the regulations, I didn't see Preorder sales mentioned. Are those types of For Sale posts not acceptable here?

There is no rule as of yet. However, most members that have voiced their opinions on the matter find it distasteful.

There is no rule as of yet. However, most members that have voiced their opinions on the matter find it distasteful.

I have found popular opinion doesn't hold much water unless the powers that be are aligned with the same views. How does Sideshow and the administrator feel? And if they are also against it, why isn't there a formal rule in place? Does this board vote on issues? Sorry about the many questions. My intention is to not step on any toes.

I have found popular opinion doesn't hold much water unless the powers that be are aligned with the same views. How does Sideshow and the administrator feel? And if they are also against it, why isn't there a formal rule in place? Does this board vote on issues? Sorry about the many questions. My intention is to not step on any toes.

there was a thread with a poll attached that pretty much voiced the opinion of the majority of the members here...

post a price with your sale threads and avoid pre-order threads at all costs :emperor. while there's no official rule yet, the thread will likely turn into a poo slinging fest.

btw, did tylerd get banned or what?

my house has pretty much been turned into a maximum security prison, plus i purchased a pope-mobile to get around in and hired mike tyson and mr. t as personal bodygaurds, so he and his family will have a tough time getting to me when they find me :monkey1

Hmmm, the work of a wizard or leprechaun. Dammit!

So was it magically delicious atleast? :eek:

delicious doesn't even begin to describe it...

i wouldn't necessarily call dave a wizard or leprechaun, but i do believe fairies posess some similar thread deleting powers :monkey3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back