Which F13 Film Had the Best Jason?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which F13 Film Had the Best Jason?

• Part 2

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Part 3

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Part 4- The Final Chapter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Part 5- A New Beginning

• Part 6- Jason Lives

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Part 7- The New Blood

• Part 8- Jason Takes Manhattan

• Jason Goes to Hell

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Jason X

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Freddy vs. Jason

• Total voters
Jason from part 2 was by far the scariest. He ran after his victims. The pillowcase made you wonder what he looked like.

Jason from part 2 was by far the scariest. He ran after his victims. The pillowcase made you wonder what he looked like.

I agree with you too man, that bag was freakier than most give credit for. When he popped up out of that bed, it takes a big man not to jump a little. And the intensity that he pursued his victims back then was really great, I hate how he just got slower and slower as the series went on. It was interesting at first, when Hodder introduced it... but eventually it got to be laughable.

I like my Jason to be brutal and intense. :rock

I liked F13 6 Jason but I still voted for FVJ Jason
It will be good to see what the new F13 Jason will look like but i think he may be the same designed the same as FVJ Jason

I liked F13 6 Jason but I still voted for FVJ Jason
It will be good to see what the new F13 Jason will look like but i think he may be the same designed the same as FVJ Jason

There are already pics of him from the Remake. He looks gay! He has a holster and he tucks his machete in his belt!

-CJK

1:
Jasonheadshot.jpg

2:
2057.jpg

3:
7.jpg

Went with New Blood. Always have loved that Skelatal Zombie look to him. Just creepy.

But for human Jason, pt. 3 is the best.

Back