Buttmunch's Freaky Fotography Forum of Fun!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I took some of these tonight and figured I should start by own thread for them. I am by no means anywhere near MaulFan's skill, but I think these get the feeling across.

DCD's SDCC Exclusive Joker - by far my favorite Con purchase! To think I almost passed on him!

dsc00463am2.jpg

dsc00465bk8.jpg

Thanks Pix :rock

This is actually my very first DCD figure and I am just loving it. Just a neat idea for a figure. So suiting for the character.

Another great thread title Butt!!! For the sake of alliteration you should have called it Futtfunch's Freaky Fotography Forum of Fun!

I took some of these tonight and figured I should start by own thread for them. I am by no means anywhere near MaulFan's skill, but I think these get the feeling across.

DCD's SDCC Exclusive Joker - by far my favorite Con purchase! To think I almost passed on him!

dsc00463am2.jpg

dsc00465bk8.jpg

Way to make uses of the Lecter cell. One thought, take the lighting setup of the 2nd shot and mix it with the angle and setup of the first. The light casting the bar shadows over the Joker in the 2nd shot is fantastic, there's just something very moody about that, and the pose and angle on the first shot is great but a slight alteration of the lighting could really make it pop.

Way to make uses of the Lecter cell. One thought, take the lighting setup of the 2nd shot and mix it with the angle and setup of the first. The light casting the bar shadows over the Joker in the 2nd shot is fantastic, there's just something very moody about that, and the pose and angle on the first shot is great but a slight alteration of the lighting could really make it pop.

Thanks for the tip MaulFan, I'll try and give it a shot (no pun intended) tonight. :rock

I'm kinda like DarkArtist, dark, scary, monsterious figures get my creative juices flowing too. Needless to say, I can't wait for the HT Joker :D

Thanks for the tip MaulFan, I'll try and give it a shot (no pun intended) tonight. :rock

I'm kinda like DarkArtist, dark, scary, monsterious figures get my creative juices flowing too. Needless to say, I can't wait for the HT Joker :D

Same for me, heroe figures and stuff I can shoot, but I tend to be able to get myself more into the darker things, Aliens, Predators, villains. It sucks when you want to try and do something on the noble side, but when you do the stuff you do best, it just flows naturally and almost seems effortless at times. That's why I love photographing Batman stuff, visually it's a dark subject and is almost like shooting a villain, yet character wise it's a hero, so I get to make heroic pieces with a darkness to the motif, that's a lot of fun.

"I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

dsc00499xf2.jpg

dsc00500vl4.jpg

dsc00501nw3.jpg

dsc00502af1.jpg

dsc00503zt5.jpg

dsc00504ay5.jpg

dsc00505ep3.jpg

Just trying to post some pics to do some justice to Josh's amazing repaint!

Ha ha ha ha he ha he he ha ha ho ah ah ha! And I thought my jokes were bad.

dsc00490em6.jpg

dsc00491fd9.jpg

dsc00493gr1.jpg

dsc00494ki4.jpg

dsc00495po4.jpg

dsc00498eo7.jpg

Just trying to do a little justice to Les' fantastic repaint.

Back