Slave 1...Code 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE WARG BEAST

It arrived today :banana :banana :banana

From the 3 Code 3 Collectible ships Ive had to date..

1. X-Wing
2. Republic Gunship (from Mike :bow )

I must admit, the Slave 1 in the best so far (I like the baddies)
WG :lvader :lvader

I was hoping nobody would post something like this. I was hoping it sucked so that I could rationalize not ordering it. I have the falcon and the x-wing right now. Must resist!!!

Jesse :bang

The Slave 1 is a real nice ship. Very Heavy Box. They sell pretty well. The X-Wing is now sold out at Code 3, so that piece once it dries up will rise in price like the Falcon did. The Republic Gunship is the best seller. I think because of all of the figures it comes with. I, as a reseller and collector am very happy with the line. Their Legendary Casts are really beautiful as well. Steve, if you need the Display Case for the Republic Gunship, we just got them in as well.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

As much as I like the MF and the RGS, Slave I is definitely my favorite as well. It's huge and awesome :rock :rock :rock :rock

Dam!!!! I think I am weakening. The worst part of the whole thing is that I can't even open them up and enjoy them until my house is done being built in 4 months.

I wish the AT-ST would hurry up and ship I love that one.

Bob your Jedi mind trick's will not work on me!!!!

I'll take two.

Jesse :lol

These are the ones I am looking for................ They will be on the way..................

Wow what was that. Did I say something :dunno

Jesse

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I have been holding out so long on the Code 3 stuff....

I would have taken it but I have been poor, that it. If I get the money on the side I will snag it from Bob probally... I drool about that gunship. I have almost taken it from Code 3 several times but only b/c the payment plan would make it possible for me to afford

Will someone please post pics of the Code 3 ships in their collection? I've only seen a handful of pics outside of the official ones. I'm really thinking about getting into this line, and it would be nice to see everyone's display.

Re: re

Guys, I'm trying to decide between the Slave I, the AT-ST, and the Republic Gunship. Which one would you buy if you could only get one?

Back