So, how many times was Ki-Adi-Mundi hit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theguru1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm sure many entered the Sideshow contest for the Star Wars PF, which asked how many times Ki-Adi-Mundi got hit by laser fire.

I found a website that said it was 7, but never beleive what one reads on the web. So, I went through the DVD scene, frame by frame many times and only counted 6 hits.

One happens into the body when you first see him front on, then on shot cut to the side view, he gets hit four more times on the upper body and finally, as he is falling, he gets hit once more in the leg.

Can anyone check/confirm or did I totally miss a hit somewhere, I counted by the flashes.

I'm sure many entered the Sideshow contest for the Star Wars PF, which asked how many times Ki-Adi-Mundi got hit by laser fire.

I found a website that said it was 7, but never beleive what one reads on the web. So, I went through the DVD scene, frame by frame many times and only counted 6 hits.

One happens into the body when you first see him front on, then on shot cut to the side view, he gets hit four more times on the upper body and finally, as he is falling, he gets hit once more in the leg.

Can anyone check/confirm or did I totally miss a hit somewhere, I counted by the flashes.

I put down 6 after watching the slo-mo on the DVD several times... I counted the flashes as well-- the last one kind of hits him in the leg... Anyway, I hope that's right.

The Sideshow website has the winners up and the correct answer is 7. I counted 6 too, and that's what I put.

I counted 3 and a half, but Wookieepedia says 7, so I went with that. Didn't win anything as usual. :sick

Why are you so bitter? :huh Okay, he deleted his post. :lol

Actually I didn't. One of the censors - I mean moderators - must have.

But I'll repeat it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I put down 6 after watching the slo-mo on the DVD several times... I counted the flashes as well-- the last one kind of hits him in the leg... Anyway, I hope that's right.

According to Sideshow, no it isn't, they list the answer as 7.

Still, it looks like a few of us are correct, it was only 6, the website source got it wrong, gee, go figure.

My answer.... NOT ENOUGH TIMES. That character annoyed the crap out of me.

I thought it was four, because he blocked three and the last four hit him. But then, I wanted to say three, because the fourth shot was after he was on his way down. I think they need to word their questions better.

'How many times was Ki-Adi shot before he fell down and died?' :rolleyes:

This made me check out the PF for the first time since I saw the prototype, and it looked a lot better than I remember.

Back