Disney/Pixar WALL-E & Ratatouille by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
These look great!! I'll be getting all of the WALL-E stuff, Remy and maybe Collette and Linguini. They also had Emile (Remy's brother), but I forgot to take a pic.

DSC01257.jpg

DSC01258.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01260.jpg

DSC01261.jpg

Awesome!! I was hoping a company would make a quality Wall-E and Eve. I REALLY like Mo as well. Never was a big fan of Ratatouille.

The thing I liked most about these -besides the fact that they all look great- is that they are a good size, not small at all. Eve and M-O are in scale with WALL-E!

Cool, not too big, not too small. I was afraid they were going to be bigger when you mentioned the size was good. :lol

Excellent. I was just thinking the other day I'd like to get some sort of Wall-E collectible.

This is perfect for me. I'll probably buy the Ratatouille pieces as well. I love the Pixar movies.

Here's hoping that: Finding Nemo, Incredibles, Toy Story, Monster's Inc. , Cars, and Bug's Life aren't far behind.

Sounds and looks pretty damn cool. :rock
When I saw these, my jaw hit the floor, they look so cool!!

Excellent. I was just thinking the other day I'd like to get some sort of Wall-E collectible.

This is perfect for me. I'll probably buy the Ratatouille pieces as well. I love the Pixar movies.

Here's hoping that: Finding Nemo, Incredibles, Toy Story, Monster's Inc. , Cars, and Bug's Life aren't far behind.
Same here, I had bought the deluxe toys at TRU, which I love, but I wanted something of better quality like these!

Pixar rules and I also hope that they do stuff for the other movies as well. :)

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Wall-E, Eve and Remy are must's. Not so sure about the rest.
I agree, but they are all awesome.

Cool, not too big, not too small. I was afraid they were going to be bigger when you mentioned the size was good. :lol
:rotfl:lol

Wall-E looks great... might get one of those. None of the toys I've seen looked to be as detailed.

I have some of the Wall-e toys, and while they are just toys, they're actually pretty well done. They're good if you don't want to spend much on something like this.

I don't see how the Wall-E maquette could be coming out in Fall 08 if he hasn't been up for preorder yet. All the other GG items coming out this fall (and into December) have been available for preorder for quite some time, so unless he is going to be some kind of exclusive not sold through retailers, I don't see him coming out this fall.

I have some of the Wall-e toys, and while they are just toys, they're actually pretty well done. They're good if you don't want to spend much on something like this.
I have them all and I love 'em, but I also wanted something like these, which are bigger and more detailed.

I don't see how the Wall-E maquette could be coming out in Fall 08 if he hasn't been up for preorder yet. All the other GG items coming out this fall (and into December) have been available for preorder for quite some time, so unless he is going to be some kind of exclusive not sold through retailers, I don't see him coming out this fall.
Yeah, I don't see them making it by Fall either, I wish they'd go up for pre-order already though, I want to secure mine.

The WALL*E stuff looks great. But you can already get good Disney pixar collectibles from a Disney store
No, you really can't, I went into a Disney store recently expecting to see some cool Wall-E stuff and they had crap. TRU and Blockbuster (of all places) had a better selection of toys than them.

Back