Greetings from a Predator Freak! ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faken

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! This is Faken (aka Dan Richard) from predatorstuff.com and thehunterslair.com :) I was recently convinced to join up this forum while spening the past 5 days having a blast in the Sideshow chatroom for the SDCC action (Mannix was ready to beat my ass after winning my 6th trivia contest :joy) so here I am! I've been a Sideshow collector for about 5 years now and I collect mostly 1:1 scale stuff and every Predator item they release. I actually have a fairly ridiculous Predator collection (over 500 kits alone) but I do pick up other items from movies I love like Terminator, HB, LOTR, Star Wars etc... Display space is at a premium so I try to stick to 1 or 2 awesome pieces for each movie.

So yeah, that's about it for me, look forward to shooting the breeze with you guys.. I already know a bunch of you from other forums but how can I not join up when I'm a SSC freak myself? :)

Cyas!
Dan

Thanks guys :)

I actually rotate my collection around due to storage space but I do need to take new pics. I'll post some new ones when the Wolf bust gets here :)

Thanks guys :)

I actually rotate my collection around due to storage space but I do need to take new pics. I'll post some new ones when the Wolf bust gets here :)

Hells yeah, I cant wait for that bust too Man!!!:monkey5

welcome aboard faken.

there's no turning back now................unless you get banned..:cool:

:lol

Welcome aboard Faken. It was great times in chat during the Con for sure. Glad to see you joining the wonderful world of Freakdom. Enjoy the Freaks Show! :D

HI Dan! The clan is growing here. Glad to see you made it to the freaks board. I visit Predatorstuff all the time.....great job there!

Hey Faken been seeing u in thehunterslair for a while.. Glad to c u here now :chew

Wow, thank you for the warm welcome guys!!! I'm glad to see I'm already surrounded by so many friends and it was GREAT to meet a bunch of you in the SDCC chat :)

And I'm happy to see so many fellow Pred heads ;) :duff

Back