Bob D. Tumbler progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Dullam

Freakalicious
Reaction score
thought some of you might dig seeing some recent progress on this 1/1 rep. I'm doing in my garage. A true "garage" kit.

prog110.jpg

prog111.jpg

prog112.jpg

Holy crap, Bob! :google You are a man obsessed!

I'd love to hear details about this beast... will it run? is there an actual vehicle underneath it all? Will flames shoot out?

yup, it's all for real. I was hoping to have flames this weekend, but had to do other stuff. When I get the flames going I will post a vid.

Okay Bob, how much do you want for it? And do you ship to Ireland? :monkey5

I guess that with this baby there is no need for you to buy the HT version.. as you have the most awesome real thing sitting in your batcave..

Very welldone. cant wait to see the vid..

:clap

You should promote your Tumbler with a video that shows the 1:1 version running over the 1:6 version (preferable the RC version to save some money).:lol

No, I have not ordered the hoytoys version. I might though. Looks pretty accurate to me, except some of the detail in an around the afterburner, but they all tend to get a bit off when the parts get smaller. I would actually modify that back end if I did get one.
Yes, I plan to build the batpod.
here's a side shot.

prog102.jpg

You should promote your Tumbler with a video that shows the 1:1 version running over the 1:6 version (preferable the RC version to save some money).:lol

Lets not bag the RC version it it wasnt for that version we might not have seen the HT version for some time yet.. :lol:lol:lol

No, I have not ordered the hoytoys version. I might though. Looks pretty accurate to me, except some of the detail in an around the afterburner, but they all tend to get a bit off when the parts get smaller. I would actually modify that back end if I did get one.
Yes, I plan to build the batpod.
here's a side shot.

prog102.jpg

That will be awesome BATPOD........................

mother of god...i think i saw some of these pics over at SHH!, otherwise theres multiple people making these. wouldnt doubt it. awesome job man, what a great project.

Back