• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Bowen Faux Bronze Odin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

massf

Super Freak
Reaction score
o.k. so basically I've just checked my account at SS and I have about 6 items processing totalling over $1000, so I need to lighten the load. As much as I like this statue, there are others I want more, so this has to go. Please send reasonable offers. I'll wait for the item to ship to me first. If the buyer wants me to open it and check it, I'm happy to do so (also happy to send pics once I get it). If the buyer wants it to remain closed, no problem also.

pm me with offers.

I thought that it is now against the rules to post auctions on the for sale section.

Ff it is or not, its a Great statue and good luck.

I thought that it is now against the rules to post auctions on the for sale section.

Ff it is or not, its a Great statue and good luck.

It is true that we do not allow 'open to offer' listings, every item must have a set price.
However, if you look at the date of this thread it was back in July '08' and the new rules came into force Aug 5th 08, the only reason this thread has been brought forward was because of another member.

So, in light of this I have already pm'd the OP to see if this item is still available etc before it is locked/removed.
Hope this helps
Shell
x :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back