who's gonna be next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teemu

Super Freak
Reaction score
We have both 12" snakes coming! so who do you think will be next?

I wouldnt mind

Destro or Zartan or Duke

My vote would definitely be for Duke. He's been the "face" of GI Joe since his carded debut in 1984.

duke32front.jpg

Yeah I can see them alternating from Cobra to Joe and back again. Duke is a wise choice. I'd love to see a Cobra trooper soon though.

Duke is boring. Actually, after SE and CC, Sideshow has pretty much blown its load early on the license.

I want Scarlett.

scarlett25th.jpg

After seeing the amazing job done on Lara Croft, I'm interested to see the sculpt as well as what they do with her costuming to make her fit in with the other two.

Probably be Duke or Hawk though.

I would want any of the following:

Zartan
Destro
Baroness
Firefly
Storm Shadow
Scarlett
Stalker
Hawk (v2)
Beachhead
Crimson Guard
Cobra Viper

But I'm really thinking the Cobra Trooper shown in the video a few weeks back will be the next Cobra and I really am excited about that one. Also I hope they go with the Joe-Cobra-Joe-Cobra plan. Duke is still very much the posterboy of GI Joe so I'd imagine he a shoe-in for the next Joe, and I'm cool with that although he's not a favorite.

If they stick to releasing one a quarter I will definitely be a completist in this line.

I would love to see a Dreadknocks 3 figure set exclusive(Torch,Ripper,Buzzer) similiar to the Starwars Rebel Endor Squad Sideshow Did....but 1st make Zartan and then introduce the 3 later on....looking like a $250 deal, but I'd buy it :)

I would love to see a Dreadknocks 3 figure set exclusive(Torch,Ripper,Buzzer) similiar to the Starwars Rebel Endor Squad Sideshow Did....but 1st make Zartan and then introduce the 3 later on....looking like a $250 deal, but I'd buy it :)
definately need a buzzer in some shape or form. he was my favorite gi joe toy as a kid.:rock

The want list for this line is to huge, my guess for the next one would be the troopers as weve already seen the development photos, then Duke or Flint

Cobra Troopers is a multiple case buy for me :)

I just hope they don't hit at the same time as the Stormtroopers :)

I'd like to see them do one of the 82 Joes in green. Breaker would be cool, Hawk, Zap, Short Fuze, Grunt, Flash, Grand Slam or even Clutch. Since the uniforms are similar, if not the same, it would allow us to customize our own if we wanted.

The benefit of the Cobra Trooper is they can redo the figure in gray uniform/gear and you'd have a Stinger Driver (this might be a good Comic Con/Other exclusive rather than a popular character.)

John

I want Scarlett.

scarlett25th.jpg

After seeing the amazing job done on Lara Croft, I'm interested to see the sculpt as well as what they do with her costuming to make her fit in with the other two.

Probably be Duke or Hawk though.

I agree. I was never a huge fan of Duke (I remember when he was introduced in the comics-- along with Roadblock at General Flagg's funeral when Cobra attacked) as I kind of felt he was pushing Hawk out the door-- and I always preferred Hawk but then that goes to me starting with Joe in issue #1.

If they're going to alternate between Joe and Cobra then I'd like to see a Scarlett next followed by (in my world ideally) Major Bludd-- but as he might not even be a blip on the radar screen then I guess I'll say Destro.

Next Ten?

Scarlett
Destro
Stalker
Baroness
General Hawk
Cobra Trooper
Roadblock
Zartan
Gung Ho
Major Bludd (pwetty pwetty pwease?)

I think the trooper will be next... thats the only figure they've shown some work on up to this point. But, if it is a back and forth between Joes and Cobra; my vote would be for Duke. He'd be an easier one to pull of, but would still be a big seller.

Although, I'd most like to see a Destro or Crimson Guard :rock I think they'd look great in a display!

Duke > Hawk IMO Hawk is General and Generals are behind the scene type guys. Duke pushed him out cause Duke was on the Front Lines!

Being more Cobras then Joes I hope they do it like this...

Duke

Cobra Trooper
StormShadow

Scarlet

MajorBlood
Zartan

Shipwreck

Firefly
Crimson Guard

Tunnelrat

Baroness
Polar Assult Trooper